Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Am I The One Killing My Boss Business - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am I The One Killing My Boss Business (8846 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:
look for a very pretty girl..average would do..put her there..watch ur sales go up..thank me later..also if u want to be doing churchy just leave the business.. bring sound system..load the hottest songs you can find..look for one educated tout..bring him there..let him talk until next year with those around..u can also buy draft board and whot.. all these shouldn't cost u 20k..u will see results I promise

Boss I cut cap for U.

1 Like

Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:
look for a very pretty girl..average would do..put her there..watch ur sales go up..thank me later..also if u want to be doing churchy just leave the business.. bring sound system..load the hottest songs you can find..look for one educated tout..bring him there..let him talk until next year with those around..u can also buy draft board and whot.. all these shouldn't cost u 20k..u will see results I promise

So on point cheesy

Hit it like it's hot! cheesy cheesy

The tout that will talk till next year is just too funny.. Lol.. Ol boi cheesy
See skills.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by ejirocaro: 10:32am On Mar 10, 2017
U can add viewing center 2 lt or start a new set of buiz.pray b/4 u embark.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by Seamareggae(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Bro... U need to improve ur managerial skills and communication skills also...

Like joking with customers... Helping them with some games to play... And many other things...

God will see you thru... Thoo business aint easy...
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by Malawian(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
pkang:
I worked with my boss for four years before parting with him. Two years later after I have left for another city, he called me and opened a plumbing shop for me to manage. Sales was too low so we converted the shop to Merrybet shop. Sales was low also because we had a surebet competitor before bet9ja came and slept my customers although the Surebet is still in business.
We relocated on January to a new site with my boss paying 90% of the rent. On our new location, we hardly play 1000 on Saturdays which is a major day where others are playing up to 100000.
I could not complete the payment to the shop because my boss has refused to pay. I have not even received salary for two months. Today the landlord rented the shop and refund me the money for seven months.
My boss is angry at me. Now I have seen a new shop although close to another bet shop but I don't know if I should go head up to rent the shop or tell my boss before doing so.
Secondly, I don't know if I am missing on managerial skills to make the business grow.
Although am an introvert but I don't see that as affecting people from coming to play.
Very confused right now as I am considering leaving .
Advise needed .
when next you are looking for shop, look for a location practically next to a major cyber cafe.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by tojahh(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Nollynude:
Barca vs Psg = Comeback
Arsnal vs Bayern = Throwback
Dortmond vs Benfica = Powerback
PSG *Fly Emirate*
ARSENAL *Fly Emirate*
BENFICA *Fly Emirate*
Bird of the same feather *Fly Emirate* together

Be creative jor

.Madrid no follow for fly Emirates?
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
I'm a business man, so I'm accustomed to the highs and lows of sales within a reasonable BOUNDARY. A situation where your sales are perpetually low is worrisome. But here's what I think:

1. You're not like everyone else:

Maybe you're not doing what other Bet shops are doing; do you attend to customers promptly? Do you make it a habit of SMILING at customers and being generally courteous. You're introverted, yes, but when money is concerned you'd better become COOL. Find out what other shops are doing; do it; and do it; and do something different while doing it.

2. You don't put in long hours:

I've learned from experience that people need to understand you. Open at 9 am and shut at 8 pm. Stick to this schedule. People will someone come to you when they understand your operating schedule. Sounds vague but hey....

3. You have a destination addiction:

You've left 3 other locations? Hey, Bro, stop thinking you'll get better in yet another location. Sit here and conquer this place. And you're into betting business... You de move anyhow... Sheybi you wan play us MMM? Nor be so...?

4. Have another shot at tomorrow.

Shalom!
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by tobrinskilanski: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
pkang:
I worked with my boss for four years before parting with him. Two years later after I have left for another city, he called me and opened a plumbing shop for me to manage. Sales was too low so we converted the shop to Merrybet shop. Sales was low also because we had a surebet competitor before bet9ja came and slept my customers although the Surebet is still in business.
We relocated on January to a new site with my boss paying 90% of the rent. On our new location, we hardly play 1000 on Saturdays which is a major day where others are playing up to 100000.
I could not complete the payment to the shop because my boss has refused to pay. I have not even received salary for two months. Today the landlord rented the shop and refund me the money for seven months.
My boss is angry at me. Now I have seen a new shop although close to another bet shop but I don't know if I should go head up to rent the shop or tell my boss before doing so.
Secondly, I don't know if I am missing on managerial skills to make the business grow.
Although am an introvert but I don't see that as affecting people from coming to play.
Very confused right now as I am considering leaving .
Advise needed .
I will suggest u device a little strategy on getting to reach potential customers. its called the SWOT action plan. SWOT stands for Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats to any business....irrespective of the kinda business. U r not killing the business bro, u just need proper strategic management.

....#bizfact by tobrinskilanskiTM
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by Mstcambridge: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=Iweze
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by pkang: 8:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
9ja bet is the real thing. Look for another location where 9jabet is not available and start up one. If a university is kinda close, it will be great. Thank me later.

Virtually all the locations are filled up with bet9ja. In fact I was very amazed.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by pkang: 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
SnowJay92:

An established Betnaija shop will give you a run for ur money any day, in siting a business, you should take into consideration the competition you'd face.

I know that quite alright. I have a shop I intent to rent close to bet9ja. I am really confused hmmmm.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by pkang: 9:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:

In my first location, I had a beautiful girl yet people rarely showed up.
One thing u should know is that people never come maybe two, three and these girls groan all day bored that I feel for them myself.
I have a second work but my worry, a football betting shop should at least attract 10 to 20 persons daily and maybe more on Saturday.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by RexEmmyGee: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
pkang:

Virtually all the locations are filled up with bet9ja. In fact I was very amazed.
the only thing left is to make your shop better than others. Get more computers, furnished the shop and do things differently. In the long run, the customers will be drawn to you
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by savagefinder: 10:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
pkang:

In my first location, I had a beautiful girl yet people rarely showed up.
One thing u should know is that people never come maybe two, three and these girls groan all day bored that I feel for them myself.
I have a second work but my worry, a football betting shop should at least attract 10 to 20 persons daily and maybe more on Saturday.
people won't come because they dont know what is there..
oya lemme explain strategy to you..

am walking to go and place bet, I am looking for a shop..I come across three..and only one is playing songs that are upto date and trending.. which one will u think I will go for?..

OK..I enter and I see a fine girl..I tell her I Want to play games..while she is playing them ..I begin to throw punchlines..do u think I Wont tell my friends about the girl?

okay me and my friends come to see the fine girl..all of us cannot toast her at once.. so some decide to listen to music, charge our phones and play draft..

then one boy then comes and start making every one laugh with jokes and lies about fight and so..

tell me ..if u are bored at home...wouldn't that place be a good option?..

u can later add improvements like putting dstv there..and showing ball...bro..how fa u na?..

1 Like

Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by pkang: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:

am walking to go and place bet, I am looking for a shop..I come across three..and only one is playing songs that are upto date and trending.. which one will u think I will go for?..

OK..I enter and I see a fine girl..I tell her I Want to play games..while she is playing them ..I begin to throw punchlines..do u think I Wont tell my friends about the girl?

okay me and my friends come to see the fine girl..all of us cannot toast her at once.. so some decide to listen to music, charge our phones and play draft..

then one boy then comes and start making every one laugh with jokes and lies about fight and so..

u can later add improvements like putting dstv there..and showing ball...bro..how fa u na?..

Thanks Man u really helped a lot.
I am due to park from the old location tomorrow and we haven't gotten a new one.
My boss not picking his calls, is it ideal to add my money with my boss's own to hire another.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by savagefinder: 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
pkang:

I am due to park from the old location tomorrow and we haven't gotten a new one.
My boss not picking his calls, is it ideal to add my money with my boss's own to hire another.
if it's a sacrifice u deem worthy..then do..but make sure its accounted properly
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by DonX001: 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:

Guy, e be like say na you be the original Baba Ijebu himself....lol
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by tobrinskilanski: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2017
savagefinder:

tell me ..if u are bored at home...wouldn't that place be a good..
ds strategy is overrated. datz injecting more freestyle capital in a purely bet9ja zone. ask him if he had done survey, wat he wil certainly observe is a similar thread 2 wat u said.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by savagefinder: 7:17am On Mar 11, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

ds strategy is overrated. datz injecting more freestyle capital in a purely bet9ja zone. ask him if he had done survey, wat he wil certainly observe is a similar thread 2 wat u said.
if its just for opening a shop.. its too much.. but he has competitors and he has a habit of not winning the customer battle.. wat o gave there is a basic plan to rise against competitors and at the same time jokd down every new customer
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by savagefinder: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2017
pkang:

which betting platform do u use?
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by pkang: 8:38am On Mar 11, 2017
savagefinder:
which betting platform do u use?

I use MerryBet.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by savagefinder: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2017
pkang:

I use MerryBet.
pls change to either naira bet or naija bet..
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by pkang: 10:39am On Mar 11, 2017
savagefinder:
pls change to either naira bet or naija bet..

Ahh well somebody just brought the idea that I should include a barbing salon. Don't know how this will look any.
But changing the Merrybet I don't think it will b possible.
We have the main office somewhere else. The one am controlling is just a sub-office. And the account is from the main.
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by tobrinskilanski: 6:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
savagefinder:
if its just for opening a shop.. its too much.. but he has competitors and he has a habit of not winning the customer battle.. wat o gave there is a basic plan to rise against competitors and at the same time jokd down every new customer
i just dont get u...apparently u replied to dis late. warreva bruv..try to make ur point brief another time... wink
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by tobrinskilanski: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
savagefinder:
reading ur response nw validates ur brain was hibernated wen u initially. pls read wat i said like twice 4 sum1 of u kind. thx
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by savagefinder: 6:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

reading ur response nw validates ur brain was hibernated wen u initially. pls read wat i said like twice 4 sum1 of u kind. thx
hmm..trying to form savage..ur English is a replica of ur sense..
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by savagefinder: 6:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
tobrinskilanski:

i just dont get u...apparently u replied to dis late. warreva bruv..try to make ur point brief another time... wink
OK ..it seems little things are hard for u to comprehend .. for me to get ur level of reasoning, I would have to take a parachute..
Re: Am I The One Killing My Boss Business by tobrinskilanski: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
savagefinder:
hmm..trying to form savage..ur English is a replica of ur sense..
well said...but derz obviously a difference btw typo, gram. error & common sense (cs).

u chose not 2 use d ryt words wit ur cs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Nigeria Customs Salary Now? / Zenith Banks Refuses To Pay Members Of Staff Profit Sharing / Entry Level Salaries Of Nigerian Companies And Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.