Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) (25206 Views)

Repentant Bandits Release Additional 30 Kidnapped Victims In Katsina / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers / Fulani Men Carrying Guns At A Filling Station In Zamfara (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by timjohnson: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lord, our lives are in your hands in this country
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by bukynkwuenu: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
princessayesha:

Violence is for your father's boxers and your father's boxers alone

boko Haram
madala bomb blast
southern kaduna killings
Fulani herdsman killing
beheading of igbo woman trader
lynching of Yoruba pastors wife
it's too numerous to count.... so may you hijab covering wh0re get sense and tell yourself the truth and shame Muhammad

quote me again and see what will happen to your fingers
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by profbeejay(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
idbami2:
Hahaha.. Shakabula..
shakabula no dey kill? Abegi open your eyes
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by idbami2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
profbeejay:
shakabula no dey kill? Abegi open your eyes

Ehn o. Sebi I dey type with closed eyes ni..

You no go kuku cmprehend smthin' bfre yyou comment..

Come, I go pray fr yyou
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by Nellybank(m): 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Noted. Am sorry
obyrich:
Please learn to interact with people without insult. Vulgar languages does not make for a good communication skill. You don't know the person behind the moniker you are insulting.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by princessayesha(f): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

boko Haram
madala bomb blast
southern kaduna killings
Fulani herdsman killing
beheading of igbo woman trader
lynching of Yoruba pastors wife
it's too numerous to count.... so may you hijab covering wh0re get sense and tell yourself the truth and shame Muhammad

quote me again and see what will happen to your fingers
What? U want my fingers? sorry am not gay , LovePeddler grin
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by bcbones: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
They just got new stock of latest guns so they are looking for a dumping site for their expired weapons. Its pays sha cos dey ll still get paid for disposing waste.
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by bukynkwuenu: 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
princessayesha:
What? U want my fingers? sorry am not gay , LovePeddler grin
who dey open teeth with you.....northern bigot
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by princessayesha(f): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

who dey open teeth with you.....northern bigot
Stupid Ojukwu stricken pig grin
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by bukynkwuenu: 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
princessayesha:
Stupid Ojukwu stricken pig grin
always showing your gworo stricken tooth.... grandson of a pedophile
Re: Weapons Repentant Bandits Surrendered To Soldiers In Zamfara (Pics) by princessayesha(f): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2017
bukynkwuenu:

always showing your gworo stricken tooth.... grandson of a pedophile
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Unfortunate product of homo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / Aged Couple Killed And Dumped In A Well In Ilorin / Priscilla Ojong Insists That She Is Not Missing But Depressed, Attempted Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.