Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) (78550 Views)

My Funny Experience At Nysc Orientation Camp Black Gold Kaduna Kaduna / Youth Corper Wearing Skirt Causes Stir At Nysc Camp(video) / My All In One Experience At NYSC Orientation Camp Isselu-uku Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by ufuosman(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
her choice
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by faceland: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
gbaskiboy:
If the khaki tightens her body and reveal her private parts, we can conclude that such dressing is indescent and immodest. NYSC khaki comes in Large size shape except those that later slim fit it. She has no excuse for not wearing it

Her faith doesn't permit women to wear mens cloths. It doesn't matter what size
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by customised87: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
faceland:

And her faith also forbids anyone to judge. Does that mean judges will go to Hell!!!
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
faceland:

So trousers are men's clothing...Pls indulge me
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by KardinalZik(m): 1:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
How she wan take do ManO'War drills?

If she climb obstacle, everything will be seen by those under her; if she go for somersaults, the skirt go surely cast....chai! Things are happening!!!

Wearing pants is also prohibited for women, speaking in extreme scriptural terms: wahala dey o!
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by includeng: 1:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
The good lord bless her soul.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by includeng: 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=customised87 post=54454346]

And her faith also forbids anyone to judge. Does that mean judges will go to Hell!!![/quote lipsrsealed]
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Must we always have -ve feeling toward one another?
my broda abi na my sister, I come in peace. zaman lafiya in other words known as shalom. no negative feelings.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
I admire her courage. ride on gal.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Oritoke14: 2:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
How will she go through with the jumping up ropes and all?
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by legalwealth(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
justjify:
Are you sure that's a female? The person looks like a man to me. Where shape? Where titi's? shocked

That is exactly what I observed within few minutes of opening this thread.

You must be very smart and observant like me! !!
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by abdulsemiu02(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sure, there should be alternative dressing for those are not interested in trousers. Not even holiness, some ladies don't just like putting on trousers
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by nwezz(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
oseka101:
Deeper life .....lolzzz..... Funny thing Na Dem bad pass .....smh
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by gloryman91: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
What is you people headache over someone dressing decently?
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Marty2020: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
I give up
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by FA13(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Christians : We should learn to defend each other.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Jackipapa: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nice one, feel good the way you want to look
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by 4ureyesonly: 4:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dottore:
When you read the Bible more than the apostles. Well she should he allowed to exercise her faith the same way Muslim ladies are allowed to wear hijab

Your first sentence got my ribs cracking
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by leonard002(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Even if you want to wear skirt must it look like garri sack?
garri sack... Hahahahah. Lmao....
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by CellTabRepairs: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
stinggy:
Dunce claiming to be more catholic than the Pope

Go back home if you're not comfortable in our normal khaki. No b by force to go Dubai

Well I would've agreed with you if same thoughts and actions are meted out to the other religion that always quote "my religion says". Treat everyone equally and respect their religious choice since we now know that Nigeria is only secular in name only or is it only applicable to Christians? Then Christians shouldn't be the ones castigating deeper life members.

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Raeynique: 5:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
lol nysc skirt........
isallowed grin
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by brainiac228(m): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
na so deeper life its allowed
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Ajaodolapo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Heavance:

Please, scarf not hijab, you know the difference.
if anyone wants to put on hijab/scarf they should wait to leave camp.... nysc has a uniform that should be followed.
Did you ever see the nysc statue at the secretariat with scarf, hijab, nikab, bukar or skirt?
what is our problem? We will cover our hair and live a bad life, does covering our hair make us righteous to God?
I'm always shocked by d ignorance of our generation. Wel, it has been prophesied by d prophet of Islam dat a time wuld come wen ppl wil b vilified for being righteous and would be celebrated for being bad. If you think covering the female body is not good. Then I wish you children who wuld show their backside nd do filth in the world's eye like nicki minaj. Covering der head is sign if righteousness if u don't knw, datz y all religion of the world has ordained it, even the ATR, bt u wouldn't know ds, wuld u? Mr knw wu isn't righteous

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by emakoji(m): 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Come oooh, is it by force to do NYSC Programme? I am only asking
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by 1metre: 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lolz..but she is not good to go lolzzz
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Heavance(m): 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ajaodolapo:
I'm always shocked by d ignorance of our generation. Wel, it has been prophesied by d prophet of Islam dat a time wuld come wen ppl wil b vilified for being righteous and would be celebrated for being bad. If you think covering the female body is not good. Then I wish you children who wuld show their backside nd do filth in the world's eye like nicki minaj. Covering der head is sign if righteousness if u don't knw, datz y all religion of the world has ordained it, even the ATR, bt u wouldn't know ds, wuld u? Mr knw wu isn't righteous
I am not promoting anything not righteous or righteous,
Your righteousness is not by covering your hair...
moreover, your righteousness is between you and God, only God knows who is righteous enough.
You could cover your hair, use hijab and be terrible...and you could uncover your hair and be righteous before God.
I don't know if you understand?

Then to the topic, you know there is a uniform they adhere to, if you can't adhere to it, why not go for "exemption".....
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by dxplora: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Her choice
her life
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Heavance:

Please, scarf not hijab, you know the difference.
if anyone wants to put on hijab/scarf they should wait to leave camp.... nysc has a uniform that should be followed.
Did you ever see the nysc statue at the secretariat with scarf, hijab, nikab, bukar or skirt?
what is our problem? We will cover our hair and live a bad life, does covering our hair make us righteous to God?

so u mean uncovering ur hair makes u righteous before God abi. disobeying ur creator and u say u have a good heart is like saying u dont brush your teeth and but your mouth is clean. abeg wake up

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Caseless: 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
tishbite41:
women have covered themselves in d Bible eg Rebekah so it is Christian to wear veils which d Muslims call hijab and act like it originated from them.
but your suggests that's an identity of muslim.

1 Like

Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by tishbite41(m): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2017
Caseless:
but your suggests that's an identity of muslim.
only ignoramuses will suggest dat. it is an ancient tradition. Christians wear it.
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Heavance(m): 10:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

so u mean uncovering ur hair makes u righteous before God abi. disobeying ur creator and u say u have a good heart is like saying u dont brush your teeth and but your mouth is clean. abeg wake up
Don't get it wrong.
What I am referring to is, only God knows who is actually righteous, our dress code doesn't qualify us as righteous to him.
He created us, he knows when we are righteous, and we can't fool him.
Do you now feel anyone who doesn't cover her hair is unrighteous? So does it mean only those that cover are righteous?
And do you feel qualified to pick who is righteous or not for God?
I don't know if you understand things from the angle I am referring to

To the topic, a girl using skirt in place of the uniform stipulated for nysc doesn't make her look holy at all.... there is a popular saying, when in Rome behave like the Romans
Re: Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) by Heavance(m): 10:55am On Mar 11, 2017
whoisuche:

What of when the government or the lawmakers want you to go against the law of God. did you the story of the three hebrew men, what of Daniel, did they obey the king or they obey God. you people just come online to say whatever you like. Bible say if any part of your body will make you sin cut it off. Bible also says work out your salvation with fear and trembling. I know you will want to abuse or say something, but remember lets do what it is that pleases God. I don't know if you a Christian, but I think we christian we always contradict ourselves, if it is the opposite religion they will stand for what they feel it is against their religion.God bless you.
The case you sighted is different, no one is imposing anyone to worship another god.
Just like someone pointed out "wisdom" should be applied.
You believe trouser is for men, (which I am still looking for in the bible as there were no trousers, skirt or undies then) why not just choose exemption certificate, I know a lady who doesn't put on trouser, and I told her to just go for exemption if it will become a problem.
Then to ladies using hijab, when I served, I saw some applying wisdom, they made use of their white scarf so well instead of hijab, and followed the rules without hiccup.
I have a friend who doesn't put on trousers too while in Nigeria (a catholic), she claimed it is for men, she lives in Europe right now, and I know asking her why she is putting it on in the pictures i see will become a heated argument, as she is enlightened now.
It is just a pity we are not one in this country as we claim, else the uniform will be enforced without anyone adding skirt, hijab or anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youth Corper Who Died In Service Buried Today (Photos) / Batch B 2014 Osun Corpers Let's Meet Here / "Village Corper": Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.