Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Breaking:see What Buhari Said. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:see What Buhari Said. (496 Views)

BREAKING: See What Is Happening In Benue Now - Pics / Breaking:see Why President Muhammadu Buhari Sacks Rotimi Amaechi, Makes Shocking / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:see What Buhari Said. by ahamonyeka(m): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2017
I am much more better now and am back to nigeria.
I want to thank those of you that prayed for my recovery.

Well,I just want to let you all know that I have come to continue from where I stopped before my vacation.I am back to inflict moreeee pains on you nigerian especially those praying that I should die so that their brother osinbande will take over infact the afonjas and Igbos will have themselves to blame as from hence forth.

Thank you and no comment from any body. Lolllll
Re: Breaking:see What Buhari Said. by acenazt: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
And Some People Will Say Sense Is Common. Smh

(1) (Reply)

Massive Shake-up Hits Tourism Corporation As FG Appoints Acting D-G / Borno State Allocate 5,000 Hectares For Nigerian Army University Of Technology / Nnamdi Kanu May Die In Prison And This Is How It Will Happen – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.