Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,626 members, 7,830,915 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh As She Stuns In Red - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh As She Stuns In Red (1116 Views)

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online / 'I Lived With A Yahoo Boy' - Tonto Dikeh As She Reacts To Fresh Body Parts News / Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh As She Stuns In Red by badassProdigy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
The mother of one is still serving us with some fifty shades of hotness despite her marital issues.

See more photos below...

Cc: Lalasticlala

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/03/more-photos-of-tonto-dikeh-as-she-stuns.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh As She Stuns In Red by Diamondqueen(f): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
It doesn't matter what you did in the past. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet. So far as you are a changed person, nothing else matters. #slayqueen Kill the haters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh As She Stuns In Red by Sebastine1994(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
This little girl in an adult body will not behave
Re: More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh As She Stuns In Red by Shortyy(f): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
nobody cares about this crybaby
Re: More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh As She Stuns In Red by emmabest2000(m): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2017
Shortyy:
nobody cares about this crybaby

Shorty AKA ... Akapu nwa grin

Tonto looks Fabulous ,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: I Eat Eba And Egusi Is The Secret Of My Success' -world Heavyweight Champ / Audition For Sing On Radio Season 1 ( Winner 50,000 + Recording Deal ) / Nigerian Dad Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.