Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (50322 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His 500k Gold Rings (Photos) / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 2:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hshsjsjjsj
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kaymaxine:
d guy sef wowo na!!!
if u want to be cheated on,let it be d likes of
john dumelo
chris attoh
RMD
jim iyke
chidi mokeme
alex ekubo(jonnie)
yemi black
obasanjo grin

But the guy pocket no worwor!

Btw when did alex ekubo name become johnny angry
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by slimzypink(f): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
lol get it girl I wanna be like you when I grow up
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by dtruth50: 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
hmm dis media people self. wht took ur eyes to d ring? and even thou u c it, must u say it out? SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST DEVIL
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Churchill is the man!

Click LIKE if you agree cheesy cheesy

u and this your moniker af come again

Is been long I troubled u
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by dynicks(m): 2:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
eheee! what's my business?...abeg camera man ...snap me fast make I commot from here!...

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
hehehe....Churchill churchill...the apple has not fallen far from the tree after all
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by shine12: 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kaymaxine:
d guy sef wowo na!!!
if u want to be cheated on,let it be d likes of
john dumelo
chris attoh
RMD
jim iyke
chidi mokeme
alex ekubo(jonnie)
yemi black
obasanjo grin

I hate to admit it and I cant believe I'm saying this, being handsome is only needed when you are broke.

Ask Noeimie Lenoir and Beyonce that what do they see in Makelele and Jay-Z respectively.

I'm not saying they will love you either but most women nowadays seem to want a guy that can provide the good life.

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

u and this your moniker af come again

Is been long I troubled u

Ayam not bobrisky o! I do girls

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by oruma19: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dikeh wore hers in the stunning photo she shared yesterday to mark International Women's Day.

While Rosaline Meurer flaunted hers when she led Tonto Dikeh’s estranged husband’s foundation, Big Church Foundation on a charity visit to LUTH - Lagos University Teaching Hospital.

Rosaline Meurer, Big Church Foundation Ambassador on Mother and Child, led the BCF team on a charity visit to the hospital after the foundation was contacted for support by an NGO that was catering for cancer patient, 2 year old baby Favour. The Foundation is headed by Olakunle Churchill.

Some Nigerians think the rings were bought for the ladies by the same man.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/rosaline-meurer-tonto-dikeh-spotted.html
Tonto made a wrong choice due to oju kokoro that she has. It is a known fact that inter tribal marriages are going into extinction in Nigeria. I am not a tribalist bt it is common place to see yoruba guys treat their wives from other tribes badly and with complete disrespect. it is worse with Ibo men who can even use other pples children for ritual as long as the ladies are not fellow Ibos. For the Hausas, religion has destroyed their psyche. They can live peacefully with u as long as u can be their fellow muhammedeen, any thing otherwise, they cut the woman in pieces, So badddddd. For the remaining minorities, they hate each other like mad. An Ibibio man cannot marry an urhobo girl without his parents fighting against the decision. Even itshekiri will oppose marrying their closest brothers the Ijaws. Now tell me, what kind of a people are we? We should not be togeda in this God damned country called Nigeria becos we aren't one pple. A country where ethnic group cones first in the heart of the pple is not a country. Let us peacefully separate and go our different ways abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by DOnlooker(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Maybe Churchill got a good "buy one, get one free" deal.
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by ipobbigot7: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
The Churchill guy is nothing but a useless he goat.

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
shine12:

I hate to admit it and I cant believe I'm saying this, being handsome is only needed when you are broke.

Ask Noeimie Lenoir and Beyonce that what do they see in Makelele and Jay-Z respectively.

I'm not saying they will love you either but most women nowadays seem to want a guy that can provide the good life.
Don't speak for women o.
So many women have married a guy just because he is a fine boy, you won't understand if you're not fine sha. grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Ayam not bobrisky o! I do girls
I'm a girl
a lesbian too
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by smartkester(m): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
But wait what does this churchill do sef. I heard he his a yahoo guy am starting to believe because i wonder how he amassed such wealth and no records of Genuine business he's into
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by repogirl(f): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol! Classic cheater move...Buy one for the missus and one for the Mistress. This is all the evidence needed.
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by mekybabe1: 3:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
Destiny changing rings.
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by VeeGeeCee(f): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why do i hate this Rosaline Meurer so much Hasn't she done enough already? To crown it all,,she is not even ashamed of herself. For chasing someone's husband. Huh?

And this Churchill..i just don't know what that 'thing' has that Tonto doesn't. Someone that all the responsible guys wants to marry..he just fvcked up..too bad

and my sweet Tonto , i dunno what to say about you buh i think you deserve the best. I wish you Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Money good ooo...

This guy is a Yoruba Demon extraordinaire, knighted Sir Playboy by the Queen grin grin grin

See the 2 chicks in his poultry ... angry angry angry
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by coachavilla(f): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmm na dem sabi
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by greatman247(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
I don't pity Tonto she gets what she asked for. This goes to all the ladies out there too. Any lady who is too choosy mostly end up with the wrong guy. You see this guy you say na womanizer, you see the other guy you say he is low life, you meet another you say he does not go to church, you see another you said he is not rich and you meet another you say he is too young or too old for you, why don't you choose one and try and see if things can work out while you work on yourself too cos all men have one bad vices or the other.
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by CellTabRepairs: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hmmmm

In other news, if you are still waiting on most of these industry giants to make fun of your talents with long running recruitment process stretching 1 year or more and end up selecting few...sometimes as few as 2 or 3 per role. How frustrating WAITING...waiting while life and money pass you by? No. You can still wait smartly. Moreover, destiny helpers will meet you on a job that guarantees you face to face meet ups with the men of means! #fix high end devices ...

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money with this resource. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by Annie939(f): 3:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
birds of the same feathers
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by Lisaflex(f): 3:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
greatman247:
I don't pity Tonto she gets what she asked for. This goes to all the ladies out there too. Any lady who is too choosy mostly end up with the wrong guy. You see this guy you say na womanizer, you see the other guy you say he is low life, you meet another you say he does not go to church, you see another you said he is not rich and you meet another you say he is too young or too old for you, why don't you choose one and try and see if things can work out while you work on yourself too cos all men have one bad vices or the other.

Abeg, hw many she choose? No be 1 wey she marry so? Was she supposed 2 jes marry d first guy who came her way so she won't be called "picky"? U guys will say anytn as long as u cn smhw find a way 2 mk it d woman's fault...I don tire for ds naija sef angry

3 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by Lisaflex(f): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
Its official....I'm afraid of yoruba guys grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
naija galz shld fear karma
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by blackboy2star(m): 4:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
ednut1:
which film this gal don act self

'COULD THIS BE LOVE' with Segun Arinze... check it out cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by crowntoro(f): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017
Their husband bought it for them cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by winkmart: 4:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:

What of poor men
Oloshossss
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by shine12: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
pocohantas:

Don't speak for women o.
So many women have married a guy just because he is a fine boy, you won't understand if you're not fine sha. grin

Ok stay there and be eating fine boy after 10 years then. In my opinion, looks will hold a woman down for about 3-5yrs, when looks now become negligible, what next?.

A lazy fine boy don't even deserve to have a had-on.

I am very pro don't marry for money but love. I am also not blind to what is going on around me.
Re: Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Whatever undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Didn't Know Hushpuppi To Be A Criminal' - Daddy Freeze Replies His Critics / Many Trolls Injured, As Tiwa Savage Goes Savage On Twitter / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Proposes To Millionaire Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.