Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,822 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) (2635 Views)

PHOTO: Obasanjo Wished President Buhari Happy 78th Birthday On His 75th Birthday / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo) / ‘Is Buhari Dead?’ Becomes Most Searched Phrase In Nigerian Internet Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by hushshinani(m): 2:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
Some people prayed for the death of President Muhammed Buhari but yet he's still much alive...

My questions are;
1. Is it that those people do not have GOD
2. Is it that every of their payers are not answered
3. Can their prayers be ever anwered

Opinion though!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by vatiqan(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2017
His arrival is of no economic importance to Nigerians. He better take whatever he forgot and go back to UK. I'm ok with APYO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
vatiqan:
His arrival is of no economic importance to Nigerians. He better take whatever he forgot and go back to UK. I'm ok with APYO
[/s]

Sharap.... the question is simple did you wish pmb dead if yes answer the question in the op

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by Ceema1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
vatiqan:
Shataap there Ipod zombie. I know how u and ur likes must be filling right now but no go commit suicide o.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by omenkaLives(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sharap.... the question is simple did you wish pmb dead if yes answer the question in the op
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by CoolFreeday(m): 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
God don't answer such question. Why will you pray for someone to die n God will answer you?

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by kingzizzy: 3:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
hushshinani:
Some people prayed for the death of President Muhammed Buhari but yet he's still much alive...

My questions are;

Opinion though!!!

I dont know which is more sick, Nigeria or Buhari?
Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by GameGod(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
vatiqan:

Oya close that your Liepod mouth. Did you or did you not wish him dead?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by vatiqan(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Ishie! Buhari die, Buhari no die, wetin concern me? Them tell you say na government, dey pay me? Thunder fire u and Buhari. Anuofia
Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by vatiqan(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ceema1:
Shataap there Ipod zombie. I know how u and ur likes must be filling right now but no go commit suicide o.

Suicide, doesn't exist in my dicco! If you know which part of the country, I reside; you'll know that Buhari means little or nothing to us! Odé!
Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 5:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
vatiqan:

Ishie! Buhari die, Buhari no die, wetin concern me? Them tell you say na government, dey pay me? Thunder fire ME and COWNU. Anuofia

FIXED

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by vatiqan(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
vedaxcool:

FIXED

the dullard's, is worse!
Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
vatiqan:

I the dullard's, is worse!

FIXED

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by hushshinani(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by OgatheTop: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
hushshinani:

My questions are;

Opinion though!!!

Fate not faith.
You sound ignorant.
Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by able20(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
hushshinani:

My questions are;

Opinion though!!!
Meaningless, like this nonsense post
Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
hushshinani:

My questions are;

Opinion though!!!
Is unfortunate that nairaland allows this kind of trash as a topic.
Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by anibi9674: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
OK but Buhari is a persona non grata here.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by BattleofBritain: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lalasticlala should delete this thread and secure more space for intelligent topics.

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by kamalcole3000: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

He's a walking dead
Re: The Fate Of People Who Wished President Buhari Dead (photo) by hushshinani(m): 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2017
lolz

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Homeless Man Using Apc Banner As Roof And Pdp Banner As His Bed / Caption This Photo Of Rivers State Governor On Igbo Red Cap / Oshiomole Destroys And Buries PDP In His Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.