Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! (26815 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai / Don Jazzy And Toke Makinwa Shoot Their Shots At Each Other! / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by SaintMorris: 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
salamiali23:
All these yorruba infidels. They can never take responsibility as a man.
Ko ni da fun iya baba e

1 Like

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by AuroraB(f): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
NegeduGrace:
am not trying to justify the doings of the men right but u can't hear a story from one party n use it to judge or make conclusion.Ani Idibia knew tuface has kids outside but was still very happy to say yes to him,any woman that is not capable of keeping her marriage off the Internet can't even build a home.how many times do u see olu Jacob or joke silva coming on Internet to seek people's opinion concerning their home? if u check the industry lots of our actors re still married to their wives for a long time because they married those who love them n understand that they re from different background but came together to form a home which can't be built in a day..always let God lead when making a choice of a life partner n not material things,,not all rich people re happy afterall
When did Tiwa, Toke and Tonto come seeking people's opinion concerning their homes I'm not aware of such. I equally doubt such happened
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
The way you know these women are nuttier than a fruit cake is that they can never do anything wrong..and here lies the genesis of their marital woes...look at Toto D'ike her husband is the devil yet she married him, same with the other Ts...imagine living day in day out with someone who's never wrong.....yet we know it takes two to tango; these women lack either logic or objectivity, even God can't show them the error of their ways ...watch, they'll remarry and the same thing will happen and soon they will start claiming it's their poor villagers that's worrying them....
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by aleniboro(m): 6:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
The point is all the ladies mentioned married money and not real husband. They married those men because of their fame and societal status. The guys too, married them not because they are marriage materials or that they have values more than ordinary women but because they are popular and celebrated and than they can enhance their societal status and also make them popular more! Both parties married for wrong reason. How do you expect the relationship to last!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by taryur(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lepkacious:
sori to say dis...Yoruba men are promiscuous
We don hear una. Guess your tribe is the saint here. Nonsense! Those ladies didnt know those guys have wives at home b4 they spread their legs for them,rit? C'mon! Cant pple be constructive in their comments?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
NegeduGrace:
am not trying to justify the doings of the men right but u can't hear a story from one party n use it to judge or make conclusion.Ani Idibia knew tuface has kids outside but was still very happy to say yes to him,any woman that is not capable of keeping her marriage off the Internet can't even build a home.how many times do u see olu Jacob or joke silva coming on Internet to seek people's opinion concerning their home? if u check the industry lots of our actors re still married to their wives for a long time because they married those who love them n understand that they re from different background but came together to form a home which can't be built in a day..always let God lead when making a choice of a life partner n not material things,,not all rich people re happy afterall

May Jah bless u my daughter!!! U ve said it all!!! Social media/internet madness!!
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by mylove4him(f): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2017
RadicalP:
OK these chewing boys, arnt they psquare and 2face ddm agemate,

A story has 3 sides, the lady, the man, and the truth.

Y'all crusify the men too much,
What if she had a bad habit, or doesn't knw how to cook?
Or na wood for bed?
Read the news, these little things cause divorce in ordinary ppl homes, how much more a celebrity.
I understand you bro. It takes real effort to stay married. There are lots of temptation out there and if the men can't control themselves. The marriage will have frictions. He same way we crucify men is the same way we crucify women. Psquare and Tuface decided to stay n work on their marriage. Am not sure I have heard a case of wife battery from them. I don't think someone like Lola or Annie will keep quiet for spousal abuse.

Churchill didn't know Tonte in one say. He must have known her bad side and the good side before he decided to marry her. No one is a perfect bit let's learn to tolerate. S3x can be thought if the other party is willing to learn. Chef can be gotten to cook. These days money solves some issues. Though it isn't an excuse not to be able toret basic needs of a man.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by mylove4him(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
lolz...it is joke that knows what's up..everybody GATS a secret...the wise ones manage it,the noise makers put it on social media
I am not a party to people putting things on social media. If it hurts so bad. Just walk away and talk to few people. Like Gloria Maduka says that Internet never forgets
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by UIA04(f): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2017
drsugar:
Do you know Olamide's wife. Do you know dare Alade's wife. What of Ramsey Noah and so on. They keep it low key(That's wisdom)

Do you think these guys have not been having sex with other women apart from their wives?

Do you think 2face, fashola, ambode, osinbanjo, fayemi, otedola, emoney, dangote, Psquare and so on have not been having sex with other women? They do it codedly, wisely and with class.

That's the secret.
Their wives are not bothered because they know that it doesn't matter as long has yet do ot codedly and are not caught.

Tiwa,tonto and toke should learn from these wise women and their husbands should learn from these wise men.
No wisdom in whhat you said

1 Like

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by RadicalP: 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
mylove4him:

I understand you bro. It takes real effort to stay married. There are lots of temptation out there and if the men can't control themselves. The marriage will have frictions. He same way we crucify men is the same way we crucify women. Psquare and Tuface decided to stay n work on their marriage. Am not sure I have heard a case of wife battery from them. I don't think someone like Lola or Annie will keep quiet for spousal abuse.

Churchill didn't know Tonte in one say. He must have known her bad side and the good side before he decided to marry her. No one is a perfect bit let's learn to tolerate. S3x can be thought if the other party is willing to learn. Chef can be gotten to cook. These days money solves some issues. Though it isn't an excuse not to be able toret basic needs of a man.
exactly, the ish is , these ppl are role models, and some ppl might base one or two decisions on their output, I never support posting ur marital problems online, it only leads to bad advice from ppl who Knw nothing about the full story, and whine all they want about not paying attention to what ppl say, we are humans, and other ppl attention and advice creeps Into our subconscious, and that affects our behavior.

By the way, What was the benefit we got by listening to toke? Nothing, but she launched a book, and made money from gullible Nigerians hungry for a piece of celebrity lifestyle.

Its always nice to talk to some1 without insulibeing thrown online. wink
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by oseiwe(m): 6:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
drsugar:
Do you know Olamide's wife. Do you know dare Alade's wife. What of Ramsey Noah and so on. They keep it low key(That's wisdom)

Do you think these guys have not been having sex with other women apart from their wives?

Do you think 2face, fashola, ambode, osinbanjo, fayemi, otedola, emoney, dangote, Psquare and so on have not been having sex with other women? They do it codedly, wisely and with class.

That's the secret.
Their wives are not bothered because they know that it doesn't matter as long has yet do ot codedly and are not caught.

Tiwa,tonto and toke should learn from these wise women and their husbands should learn from these wise men.
whats your brand of beer? 1 month supply from me

1 Like

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by delivryboy: 7:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
deliveryboy:
Women all have one thing in common, (famous or not), which is the ability to sustain a fight, they are relentless when they have a point to prove, some women are battle ready (like Wike and Ameachi and Trump) and somehow they know a man would eventually breakdown and yield to their harangue at the end of the day. The ideal response to a nagging and quarrelsome woman is to walk away, seems easy right? Believe me, it is not as simple as it appears, imagine how Barcelona FC play their matches, they pressure you from the blast of the start whistle till the last minute and no matter how strong the defense line up is the other team eventually breaks down and yield to the pressure. Some women are like Barca FC, they keep nagging, fighting, finding faults, keeping malice, no one is there to count the number of times the man walks away, until he breaks down and shout back at them to let him be and that's it!!! They latch on to the magic word "ABUSE". Two thing happens to a man married to a troublesome woman, he breaks down and becomes violent (often the case) or worse, breaks down and DIE!!! I have seen the second scenario happen to a close family member. Men are not built to engage in a fight for a long time, they yield and some women know this and capitalize on it all the way until they get their way and have their say. Back to the Nigerian celebrities, they know very well they have access to the media, while their spouse may not, so they continue on media display of "victim" until they completely turn the other person into they devil they wish him/her to look like in the eye of the world. Look at Tonto for instance, she uses all media available to her to describe her husband as the evil she hopes to see in the eye of the world and she does it with every opportunity she has, personally I think that is mean, he couldn't have been that evil all the time, neither was Maje. My take is couples should settle their differences privately and not use media to score cheap points/sympathy, especially when they know they have more access to the media than the other person.
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by MrCEO69(m): 7:16pm On Mar 10, 2017
drsugar:

That's the secret.
Their wives are not bothered because they know that it doesn't matter as long as dey do it codedly and are not caught.

See as u say it as if its right. Hope ur wife do it codedly too.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
TTT
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by femi4: 7:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
mployer:
The difference:

Toke and Tiwa went for dark, tall and handsome men. Tonto went for a rich Dude wink

But they are all Yoruba demons.
Maje is not yoruba
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Divay22:
Seeing all this I can't help but say The internet does more arm than Good to marriages...
angry angry angry angry
More ARM indeed...

Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Divay22(f): 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

More ARM indeed...
Lol....
Correct me if it's wrong
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Ddy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2017
NegeduGrace:

Thanx my sister.Only igbo lady can speak like this.Dalu Nwanne m
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Tidamsel: 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
D Triple T'z (Toke,Tiwa,& Tonto)
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Tidamsel: 9:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Divay22:
Lol....
Correct me if it's wrong
"Harm"
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by drstone1: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
NegeduGrace:

Well Spoken.
And am sure there were other good guys who could have made better husbands to these ladies that they shunned and gave the you are not my type look. Eventually in their wisdom,they found their type and made their choice that suits their criteria of selection. Hear some ladies talk n you know their values r trash and not in consonants with reality. So what they get from it is their business. Like attracts like in this case. They should spare us the drama and save other aspiring youths from their misplaced values.
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by kizyalex10(m): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tonto dike married someone's husband,she thinks she is going to be d last?when u break people's home,do u think urs will be perfect?even tiwa's husband.tonto when she was fucking the whole married rich men in town,doesnt she knw that karma is real?when she was abusing mercy jonshon's marriage nd calling her daughter a witch nd how broke she is to have rushed back to location after child birth.now who is a laughing stock.some of these people re jst too full of themselves,that. They tink they can boss their home because of thier stardom.not knowing marrige is a different ball game.it takes utmost tolerance nd patience to stay In marriage but when the stardom is not handled properly,it becomes a problem.mercy johnson's marriage might. Nt be perfect as people think,but she understands d demand of marriage,even omotola.etc
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Divay22(f): 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Tidamsel:
"Harm"
Thanks grin
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Divay22:
Lol....
Correct me if it's wrong

Just put Letter "H" in front.. grin
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by buttymachiavelli(m): 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
My candid advice to men. Dnt cheat if u are married.but if you are that promiscuous type that you cannot kip 2 only one woman which is your wife, sleep around (though u @ risk of getting std) but DON'T keep or have a relationship outside ur marriage. The problem most marriages encounter is wen a spouse is keeping a particular person/persons as sexual partner(s) outside your marriage. Sleep wit a lady, go ur way, delete her number afterwards, go and face and take care of ur wife. Dnt kip d goddam hoe!. Looking @ these marriages, the husbands kept a relationship(anita and roseline) and that ws the problem. Dnt cheat bt if u must, b street wise. I rest my case
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Divay22(f): 11:40pm On Mar 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Just put Letter "H" in front.. grin
Thanks
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Rozaybb(f): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2017
21st century men need prayer!!!!...
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by ebonyeyes88(f): 11:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
SaintMorris:

Ko ni da fun iya baba e
stfu
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by zedman1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided marriage is like a public toilet, dose inside wish 2 run out and dose outside wish 2 get in, marriage is al abt abt endurance, few who endure dnt quit, it cn happen 2 anybody though, I so wish dey cn come 2geda again sad
Marrying the wrong partner...... That's what you just described.
Re: Tiwa, Tonto And Toke. Similarities In The Marriages Of These Celebrities! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Divay22:
Thanks
U welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freeze Defends Hushpuppi's N11M Drink: "Are Pastors Not Spending More On Hoes?" / Ex-Bbnaija Housemate, Anto Visits INEC Office / Pictures Of Celebrities At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.