Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. (5628 Views)

Picture Of President Back From UK / Lady Asks Osinbajo About 'Cabals In Aso Rock'. Check Out His Response / Lai Mohammed Demanded Visual Proof of Ailing President Yaradua 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 10, 2017
The kind of wicked people we have in Nigeria is appalling.Imagine someone who has not been declared fit by his doctors,some selfish individual went abroad to smuggle him back into the country so that they can continue to feed fat into the purse of the country.

1.The chief of staff,Abba kyari and mamman daura-:It is widely known that president buhari is not the chief in command.His uncle mamman daura and chief of staff,abba kyari are the ones piloting the affairs of the country to the detriment of majority of the people.

2.El rufai-:He is the gove
Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by rxgodwin(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oho, am just observing the puppeteering. No offence s, I mean you well, booboo
Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by GameGod(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
Love Machine:
The kind of wicked people we have in Nigeria is appalling.Imagine someone who has not been declared fit by his doctors,some selfish individual went abroad to smuggle him back into the country so that they can continue to feed fat into the purse of the country.

1.The chief of staff,mamman daura-:It is widely known that president buhari is not the chief in command.His uncle mamman daura is the one piloting the affairs of the country to the detriment of majority of the people.

2.El rufai-:He is the governor of Kaduna state.He won the governorship seat through buhari.He is a notorious extremist who bribe Fulani herdsmen to carryout countless massacre against Christian community in kaduna state.

3.Buhari ministers-:This group of incompetent politicians are the ones taking advantage of buhari's ignorance to pad the budget so that they can loot the system.
Bashing is allow.No censor.
[s][/s]

6 Likes

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
GameGod:
[s]
BMC.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by GameGod(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Love Machine:
BMC.
ipork yoot, no body even take you serious on NL. Stupid, senseless and dry thread.

3 Likes

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by GameGod(m): 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2017

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mtcheeew mumu post undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
Sorry, your use of the word "Smuggle" is very wrong because it was published ahead of time that he would return today.
Smuggle means to bring something in clandestinely, secretly and illegally none of which applies in this case.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by dreamwords: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2017

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
Hi......i need a favour from you all please........help me visit this link and view my video to help me win a competition https://www.instagram.com/p/BRbscqKFNFm/
Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by Adminisher: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2017
IBOS are doing irreparable damage to their welfare by spreading this amateur lies. They are now the tribe to shoot, insult and degrade in social media because of mean spiritedNess a ND parochialism.
Just look at all these rubbish someone who claims he went to school has posted.
Some dim wits started false stories of some cabal and half educated youths are riding with it.

1 Like

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Ipods or goats??

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by dreamwords: 6:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
[s]
Adminisher:
IBOS are doing irreparable damage to their welfare by spreading this amateur lies. They are now the tribe to shoot, insult and degrade in social media because of mean spiritedNess a ND parochialism.
Just look at all these rubbish someone who claims he went to school has posted.
Some dim wits started false stories of some cabal and half educated youths are riding with it.
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
A Nation of inbred dunderheads who have mortgaged their childrens' future on the sacrificial alter of idiotic pride and patent illiteracy and psuedo-intelligence. aimless bas@3tards everywhere you turn. i pity this cesspit called a nation
Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by 4Face2face(m): 8:08pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wow! Hehehehe .This picture really made my day worth remembering.
Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by Tazdroid(m): 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Smuggled? Is he cocaine? undecided
Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by deolu2000(m): 11:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
OP is high on something very cheap and substandard. How can a man that is in his right senses be smuggled like you claimed, secondly you claimed that mamam Daura is PMB's uncle, abeg who is older btw the two? Abeg enlighten me or go and hug transformer.
Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 11, 2017
please OP stop this kind of post. Be a responsible person for a while.
Re: List Of Cabals Who Smuggled The Ailing President Back Into Nigeria. by jericco1(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Hmm. Strong one

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Fayose In Ekiti. / I Met Some ESN Operatives On Patrol In Orlu / Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.