Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS (18553 Views)

Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol / Customs Hands Over 122 Packs Of 'weed' Valued At N3 Million To NDLEA (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
burkingx:
.... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by seyigiggle: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
i hope it will not become tools against harmless citizens
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by felixomor: 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lets pray it doesnt still end up with herdsmen.
Our security operatives dont use shot guns like these.
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by kingPhidel(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
burkingx:
.... grin grin grin
werey..
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by ruzell86: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
............, and DSS hands the seized 661 Riffles back to the owner.

NB: Always learn to complete news, or atleast try to predict what could happen.
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by IYANGBALI: 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2017
ekems2017:
After taking theirs
No mind dem. That was how EFCC too tooked theirs when they went do raid Andrew Yakubu's house
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by metallisc(m): 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
patrickmuf:
Naija don hammer, let them keep importing them, we will rather use them to arm our military.

stop being naive, the guns will still end up where they were headed before... in the hands of the so called "fulani herdsmen"!
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by metallisc(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
felixomor:
Lets pray it doesnt still end up with herdsmen.
Our security operatives dont use shot guns like these.

you already know that is the final destination now that it is in the hands of the DSS!
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by newfound2012: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Nogodye:
Why did they gave it to DSS only?

Guess you didn't read the part where the motive of the handing over is indicated.
FYI, it was handed over to DSS for investigations and more so ,it is only the DSS that doesn't have a standard rifle, our other arm bearing paramilitary outfits have their specific rifle or rifles.

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by gurunlocker: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:
... 1st ..why 661? For what..for whom? What is their goal..I think that there should be more to this..from what am thinking a deadly group is rising, so deadly that they wouldn't be scared of anyone and for this to be intercepted shows its either a private job or the international guys have a hand in this...

2..only God knows how much this cargo cost..average price of a gun is about 900k-1.5m multiply this by 661...we talking almost have a billion if not more..

3. I will say this agian and again...a war is coming to town..

Calm down bro, calm down.... You are already using the gun on this thread.
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by madridsta007(m): 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
patrickmuf:
Naija don hammer, let them keep importing them, we will rather use them to arm our military.

Which military uses pump-action?
Someone with a .45mm revolver would have blown your head off before you can re-jam a pump-action.
Let alone someone with an AK-47.

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by joinnow: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:
... 1st ..why 661? For what..for whom? What is their goal..I think that there should be more to this..from what am thinking a deadly group is rising, so deadly that they wouldn't be scared of anyone and for this to be intercepted shows its either a private job or the international guys have a hand in this...

2..only God knows how much this cargo cost..average price of a gun is about 900k-1.5m multiply this by 661...we talking almost have a billion if not more..

Bros pump action is from 150k to 170k Max.

Nawa get ur fact right b4 posting.
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by suremanpatriot: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who is this importer and why these devilish merchandising
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by Denko2721987(m): 5:14pm On Mar 10, 2017
Most Nigerians have no intuition and highly insensitive especially we the so-called more learned Southerners and Westerners deceiving ourselves and forming political correctedness in the face of an impending evil waiting to devour us.. What if everything thats happened with this gun importation saga was just a ploy to actually get these guns to its intended destination..? What if? What if?? The guns were handed to DSS? Are they really the security agency these guns are supposed to be handed to? The same DSS working in tune and hand in hand with the state-sponsored fulani terrorists thats been slaughtering people and causing harvoc in line with their major evil agenda.. People never learn from history which is a mighty shame..

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by Waspy(m): 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who has been charged for this ??
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by sondi: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
Good job by d customs. But that their comptroller general is too proud. Yes it's not uniform that doess d work but is he ashame of wearing it or he feels too big to wear it? Well, na dem dem sha...
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by breakeven: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
Very soon those guns will be given to Fulani herdsmen to continue the agenda of wiping the rest of us out. We better wise up now or else....
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by breakeven: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
sondi:
Good job by d customs. But that their comptroller general is too proud. Yes it's not uniform that doess d work but is he ashame of wearing it or he feels too big to wear it? Well, na dem dem sha...
The man is a foundamentalist and very arrogant.
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by Legitbaba(m): 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:

2..only God knows how much this cargo cost..average price of a gun is about 150-200kmultiply this by 661...we talking almost a hundred million if not more..

no deadly group would want to make Punp action it's priority...
na short gun b that na
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by savagefinder: 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
Legitbaba:

no deadly group would want to make Punp action it's priority... na short gun b that na
OK..
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by mrxtrakoolm: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
At least a little more intelligence would be to alert the dss n track the consignment to it delivery point and arrest the owner period
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by amanze15(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
DSS won't use those scraps, probably would look it away, they use the world renowned IMI Tavor Tar-21 assault. they should donate it to community watch, even my area na wetin them dey use for vigilante

1 Like

Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by lebete3000: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
savagefinder:

2..only God knows how much this cargo cost..average price of a gun is about 150-200kmultiply this by 661...we talking almost a hundred million if not more..

150-200k? Are you sure guns are dat cheap?

I just need me a cute pistol for keeps.
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
amiablesystems:
Or Customs hands it over to the North, There seem to be some confusion of ideas here... it's a sweet and cute way to help the nomads acquire firearms...

I guess, Mr. Oscar Okafor who imported them must be part of this conspiracy.
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by fancifulasuquo(m): 12:29am On Mar 11, 2017
Na wa ooooi
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by Kyllahmc(m): 1:14am On Mar 11, 2017
Damnn... Omo See money, each cost nothing less than 400k
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by richeeyo(m): 2:27am On Mar 11, 2017
savagefinder:

Bros biko
Buying a gun is easy shipping and clearance is a problem
Mostly clearance, shipping could just be expensive
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by mikolo80: 2:46am On Mar 11, 2017
savagefinder:

so?
Let it.
Or are you chicken
Re: Customs Hands Over 661 Seized Pump Action Rifles To DSS by fusyman(m): 7:38am On Mar 11, 2017
After taking theirs

Son of hate...... How many were seized and how many were released? Animal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Suspect Who Claimed To Have Seen Charms In Car Of Boy Killed (Vid) / ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website / Police Arrest 11 For Burning Oba Ayinde Odetola To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.