Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) (622 Views)

This Bible Passage Show Why Stephenie Otobo Flee To Canada / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by dragonking2: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Apostle Johnson Suleman’s wife has stood her ground that the husband is innocent of the allegation on him.

She called Stephenie Otobo a liar and that the pictures are fake.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FihrNKPLepM

CC Lalasticlala Seun

http://www.gospelholic.com/2017/03/video-apostel-johnson-sulemans-wife-not-husband.html
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by HungerBAD: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2017
Noted.

This is what a good wife ordinarily should do. Which is to come in defense of her husband,even if he is guilty or not.

Nothing spectacular here. Spouses naturally are always in denial mode,and are always the last to know.

Was telling a lady the other day,that these Sugar women or these older ladies that sleep outside. Most have grown children,and if any of their kids is told that "Your mommy sleeps outside" the first thing is shock,and then denial,and then denial again until she is caught or she confesses.

If you are reading this post. Picture it in your head,if somebody tells you your mother has a boyfriend,even with proof.

You will break his or head right?and even with photographic evidence you will still deny right? For the married men or women who trust their spouses so much.

Imagine somebody telling you,your wife is sleeping outside. Instant denial mode right?you can't just believe or even imagine she can do it right?

This is the same phase Mrs Pastor Dr. Suleiman is going through now.

Later,reality will set in.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Who should we believe now biko? undecided

But seems there are atoms(molecules) of truth from some of her revelations so far because these yahoo men of god are really dogs.
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by Earth2Metahuman: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2017
E go soon clear for her eyes
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Thank You mummy for standing behind ur husband... The truth will be out soon...

#I stand with my apostle
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2017
lemme just book space for now
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by ojimbo(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Madam don't worry. Everyone go clear for your eyes. You know the truth but you kept lying
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by dragonking3: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:
lemme just book space for now
How much will you pay for booking space? grin I sent you a pm with my other account. Kindly reply.

BTW where is Lalasticlala sef
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by EKITI001: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2017
dragonking3:
How much will you pay for booking space? grin I sent you a pm with my other account. Kindly reply.

BTW where is Lalasticlala sef

I replied several times. go ND check
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 11, 2017
As expected. A spouse will defend the other spouse at first now, not a new thing.
Re: Apostle Suleiman's Wife Calls Stephenie Otobo A Liar (video) by dragonking2: 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Evaberry:

I replied several times. go ND check
I have checked. Didn't see anything except that first one

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Is Murder And A Murderer Is A Killer- Nigerians Take Note / See What Will Happen After The Rapture / Revelations :: Dream Of Obama's Next Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.