Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School (34576 Views)

NWAG Scholarships For Female Undergraduate Nigerian Students 2017 / Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by baylord101(m): 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Touchey:

but someone is controlling the private part.
you know what I mean
Someone need to de lubricate it but not many guys for money
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by okonja(m): 4:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
Flourish2017:
Choi... What is Nigeria turning into like this?

Anyways, I just got paid on havenaid.com

The admins replied my mail for the very first time in the history of Nigerian ponzi and the person that was merged to pay me refused...
I was rematched instantly.

Nice story. grin
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by gaventa: 4:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Her Name shows She wasnt born with a Silver Spoon Ke, Since when did ones name Potray Parental Riches? Emi fo oo
baylord101:
Her name show she wasn't born with silver spoon and she chose not to market her private part.

All d best young lady

Dedicating this FTC to all hardworking babes out there, the Lord is ur strength

2 Likes

Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by gaventa: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
gaventa:
Her Name shows She wasnt born with a Silver Spoon Ke, Since when did ones name Potray Parental Riches? Emi fo oo all dis Alora boys sef..
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by baylord101(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
gaventa:
Her Name shows She wasnt born with a Silver Spoon Ke, Since when did ones name Potray Parental Riches? Emi fo oo
Apensin in my own side mean someone aspiring to be great.
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by gaventa: 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oh i see
baylord101:
Apensin in my own side mean someone aspiring to be great.
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by VanBommel(m): 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Please stop trying to act like all women sell themselves cheap for cash. They're a lot of young women who work hard to make ends meet in university. She happens to be one of them. Kudos to her!
which kain "a lot"?? Abegi
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by baylord101(m): 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
gaventa:
Oh i see that Nyben
Nyben tongue
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by Guru9ja(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
wow!!!
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by Donwizbro(m): 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mehn! Hardworking ladies make me cum...
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by Tjohnnay: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Is it a crime if she cut key?Is she bigger than that? Nigerians and job selection

I juz tire for dis country

Dm juz dey make ppl feel say gals ar jobless and nigerian gals ar looking for ready made man

Thunder fire all those gals wey dey reason lyk dat
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by gbegemaster(m): 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
snowden9:
Cool

Meanwhile somebody please help me beg glo to turn up the volume of their network for me or maybe put the equalizer of their network on bass boost, at least just for today. I want to celebrate my birthday today by staying home and watching "Fifty shades darker". I'm currently on the first floor of my house with my hands held high in order to get network. Some people will understand what I'm saying.

Also wishing others celebrating with me today a wonderful birthday celebration and for those that will celebrate me by liking and sharing this message, you'll meet your birthday again before the next 365 days in good health and wealth. And for those that won't like, you'll equally still meet your birthdays too[b] but lalasticlala will ban you.[/b] Hehehehe. Just kidding folks.
Tanchu and Jah bless.
Loool
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by mrmofasa(m): 5:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nikkybrainz:
MEET FATIMAH APESIN, Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys for a Living

While many are lamenting over high rates of unemployment in the country, Fatimah Apesin has carved a niche for herself by cutting keys for a living.

__Apesin who is a 500 level student of Psychology in the University of Ịbadan uses returns from the business to see herself through school. Within minutes, she expertly fashioned out an exact copy of a key for an AFAS press correspondent.

__According to her, 'key cutting is a very lucrative business and I enjoy doing it.' While commenting on her choice of business, Miss Apesin says that she chose it because it's not a saturated venture like makeup, hairdressing, fashion designing and other typical female vocations.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRdxiuWhjr8/

This is the part where I famz.

I have actually 'cut' keys with this lady twice and apart from her dexterity at cutting keys, she has a warm personality and cheerful disposition. Such that you will want to go and cut keys with her everyday.

Weldone, 'Alhaja'

3 Likes

Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by dsocioemmy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hope una dey see abi? Make una dey there dey select job o
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Highly commendable. I just love girls like this. Hardworking and getting herself educated. I pray she meets the perfect man for her to help her shine.
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerian men, una no go see this type woman to go seed for. Na some yellow paw paw ashawo looking girl wey know all the local bigshots una go dey follow.
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by pharie(f): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
Are you interested in earning while you study
Are you interested in earning to pay your fees, enjoy some good luxury as a student Or you just want to have a feel of what salary earners experience?
Project and Research Nigeria (PRN) is here to give you all these opportunities and the answers
PRN is a platform owned and run by SOUTECH VENTURES. it is a premium platform for consultancy on standard research in Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Msc, Phd), Workplace and Occupational Project Freelance Center. Its services involves bringing experts input to assist in various academic and occupational projects/assignment . we provide help for all disciplines ranging from Marketing, Finance, Medicine, Hr, Engineering etc
There are millions of term papers, projects, articles, research work, thesis, occupational documentations, drawings, paintings, intellectual properties that are being churned out of school and work places, They are dumped forever after its first use.
In PRN, we seek to add more value to these works, by helping owners make money by selling them to people around the world. People who need them for research and legitimate purposes. we also provide an array for Nigerians to sell their works legally without going through the rigour of mass production in hard copies or publishing them.
We are currently looking for Aggregators in Lagos state.
REQUIREMENTS
Must be Smart and outspoken,
Must be a 3rd year student and above currently engaged in a tertiary institution in Lagos state ( class reps,dpt presidents, faculty presidents, lecturers and owners of IT firms within the institution are most welcome and of more advantage),
must be internet savvy,
should be currently enrolled/ have presence in any ( university, polytechnic, national teachers institution NTI, art schools/ colleges,NOUN,etc)
RESPONSIBILITIES
list works (undergraduate and PG works, journals, Academic SIWES report, term papers, project research, business documents, paintings, etc) monthly.
Actively share PRN content via social media, bbm, WhatsApp etc,
write two short articles on any topic of choice monthly and sent to the state coordinator,
send summary report to state coordinator weekly.
Renumeration #65,000 per month
Interested and qualified candidates should send a short writeup of 2 paragraphs on your biodata and reasons why you want to be a PRN aggregator to faridaabdul16@gmail.com or call 09099154944 on / before Tuesday 14th of march 2017 by 12pm.
Goodluck
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by Adeyeye09(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
500l for psychology, university of ibadan? Wen did psy become a 5yr course. Issorait grin
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by Wiz3t: 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
I sincerely appreciate your hard work and commitment. You shall bring joy to your husband. Be blessed my dear friend. #Irespectyou.
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by Laple0541(m): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=baylord101 post=54474749]Her name show she wasn't born with silver spoon and she chose not to market her private part.

How did her name showed that?
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
deb303:
better than doing akunakuna

What's akunakuna smiley
Re: See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School by mjabdulk: 8:35am On Mar 12, 2017
well done keep it up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Authentic: The Most Popular Word Of 2023 According To Merriam-Webster Dictionary / OSUN Writes JAMB To Delist It's Four Tertiary Institutions / 4 Students Of FUTA Die In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.