Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted (6857 Views)

Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / Grades For Sex: Nekede Polytechnic Student Begs Lecturer For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Laveda(f): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
Twas u jor . its ok to deny .. Back to school?

Lol. Tomorrow
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
Laveda:

Lol. Tomorrow
alright...
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 12, 2017
refiner:
shocked...this op is corrupting me...*closes my eyes*

sweety Whatsapp na? Please send me a message on Whatsapp have something to tell u
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Luminousmoses(m): 7:13am On Mar 12, 2017
undecided I see nothing embarassed
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Uniquejames(m): 9:07am On Mar 12, 2017
Naked nekede student......

Issokay
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by OVA200(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2017
This is pure nonsense and immoral activity and they are still getting admiration from people, what is the world turning into.
I wept for this generation
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by kachi7021(m): 11:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Y am I not suprised...nekedi-------naked
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by martinsfm(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lol... that babe nipple is there ooo
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by colossus91(m): 1:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Laveda:

grin Every student can't do that nau, that's a photoshoot sha
no next time tell me its photoshop umu ekwensu.......#EndTimePose #NakedPoly!!
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by colossus91(m): 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
ok bye

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Fidelismaria: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
why am i not suprised imo gurls re all hoes

2 Likes

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by judajix(m): 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
Sildren of d word....they have spoi to the kor, they av join bad gang
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hot couple.
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by gemale(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
Judasjudas:
its ok .. Sodom and Gomorrah ..
E b lyk say dt skul dey full of wayward pple. No b hw 4 my nysc camp, dem catch person wey grad 4rm dere dey smoke weed?

1 Like

Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by acemode: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
WWW.CHEERFUNDS.COM IS THE NEW MOST TRUSTWORTHY AND PROFITABLE PLATFORM UP AND RUNNING NOW!!!!

About Us

This is a peer to peer community aimed at profit making for bold investors. In www.cheerfunds.com, all queues on all packages are fast moving and it’s aimed at the young, mobile youths of Nigeria.

Cheerfunds has been taken time to be created, to give its participants the best experience of profit making.

This platform was made available by several business minds and financial gurus, to enable all partakers gain profusely.

It will fast become one of the most effective PH AND GH system in Nigeria.

packages include:

20k to get 40k

50k to get 100k

100k to get 200k

200k to get 400k

A purge button has been made available to clean out any unserious participant paired to others.
To give customers confidence in us, a support call will be given to all partakers from admins to ensure smooth going operation.

This is not just a platform. It is a media to help change the standard of living of every participant.

CHEER UP!!

LAUNCHED NOW!!!!!
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by OKEMKPI: 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
baylord101:
End time pose

Nekede is synonymous with unclothedness
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by Waspy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Is it only me that likes the pic from an artistic and photography point of view. It is appealing without necessarily being sexual.

Hypocrisy aside.....Its a great piece.

They'll make wonderful models and the photographer (even if it's one of them) did a great job.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted by dotman081(m): 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is The Easiest Engineering Degree /course To Study / Historically Disturbing Pictures / University Of Jos Suspend Students For Dressing Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.