Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Do You Remember Your Secondary School Anthem? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Remember Your Secondary School Anthem? (4031 Views)

Who Does This Teacher Represent During Your Secondary Sch Days? / Do You Still Remember Your School Anthem? / Your School Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember Your Secondary School Anthem? by Akanniade(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2009
Suprisingly I still remember mine vividly. Dont blame me, I learnt it under duress- soldier koboko. It goes like this:

Oh hail, oh hail , oh hail
command day secondary school
Ojo cantonment

The school that saw the light of day
in september 1981

Oh hail, oh hail , oh hail
Ojo cantonment

The good works of our predecesors,
shall ever be sustained
the labours of our hard working teachers
shall not be in vain
we are marching on in the pursuit of knowledge
and wisdom
knowledge is power and
high standard of discipline to make us
good students of nigeria
forward ever, we shall ever ever ever ever march forward
backward never, we shall never never never never march backward

oh hail oh hail oh hail
ojo cantonment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Remember Your Secondary School Anthem? by Cachod(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2013
wow! I attended CDSS OJO, from 2001-2007, I still remember the school anthem as if i left yesterday.
Re: Do You Remember Your Secondary School Anthem? by CityBoy88: 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2016
Marcory Baptist Church Group of Schools Anthem...
Marcory Baptist Church Group of Schools is a centre of academic excellent where the children's life are model for brighter tomorrow that is our school
pure next thing to achieve our aims that is what we believe in perfect in character leads to Godliness and academic excellent
on our peoples on our students and all members of staff in the school compound an in outside are good ambassador
Re: Do You Remember Your Secondary School Anthem? by babyfaceafrica: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
We can always win provided we are set; We can always win provided we are ready; We can always win depending on determination; Oh Oh Oh Iganmode Grams; Oh Oh Oh Iganmode Grams; Oh Oh Oh Iganmode Grams; We are hardworking, we are determined; With our believe in God, we shall always succeed; Knowledge and Virtue, our motto. Iganmode Grammar school otta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Remember Your Secondary School Anthem? by pweetychyka(f): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ma alma mater of life cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

CDSS Ojo cantoment

(1) (Reply)

Is 6 Months Enough To Prepare For A Levels / Kogi Teachers Hold Special Prayers Over Strike / Can You Figure Out Why The Man Shot His Wife? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.