Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child (590 Views)

Enough Is Enough: A Letter From Mohammed Zakzaky, Son Of Shiite Leader, Zakzaky / Jega Wants FG To Hands-off On Appointment Of INEC Chair / President Buhari Receives Quick Recovery Letter From A Nigerian Man In UK (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child by NNVanguard(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2017
Take your hands off my future Mr. President

Take your eyes off my spoil Mr. Lawmaker

Take your seat off my portion Mr. Governor

You were only called to lead and serve.

Now my inheritance has found its way into your pocket,
Now my wealth is stored up in your belly,
Now the spoils I hope to build on are laid up for your own child.

You've wasted a lot,
You've stolen enough,
You've destroyed too much.

My mother is still in college struggling,
She'll have to cope with the hardship of getting a job,
Then she'll be meeting my father who's trying to make ends meet,
They're gonna birth me in a dilapidated health facility,
Into the hands of an angry unpaid nurse.
I hope I’ll survive!

I'll be named in the most humble way,
For my dad to avoid much debt,
I'm gonna be growing up, Struggling through kindergarten to college,
I'll be hoping to get my fair share of the nation's welfare.

Whereas you squandered it, Thirty years earlier,
Buying houses that will crack in just 5 years,
Driving cars that would breakdown in 3 years,
Buying clothes and watches that would be torn and worn out in months,
Sponsoring your children who will eventually become wayward,
Living a flamboyant life only to die in 15 years time; 15 years before my arrival.

"Old" men, grab a seat and leave it for my dad and uncles to direct,
Take your hands off the future of 100 million unborn children like me.

God will judge you for every life you have destroyed; Karma promises you destruction,
I promise you also, you will end bitter.

Take your hands off my spoil,
Just seat and let the younger, incorruptible ones lead.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child by HelenBee(f): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2017
Wawuu; I love this.

1 Like

Re: Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child by Scream(m): 11:06am On Mar 11, 2017
A future they have stolen?! We have to retrieve it from all the past and present leaders...
Re: Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child by NNVanguard(m): 11:08am On Mar 11, 2017
Scream:
A future they have stolen?! We have to retrieve it from all the past and present leaders...

Together we will do it
Re: Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child by seunlly(m): 11:09am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigeria future is in our hands.
Re: Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child by ourema(f): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
Great. Master piece
Re: Hands Off My Future … Letter From The Unborn Child by SOMMYMAC(m): 3:14am On Mar 12, 2017
Sorry dear child....the pain will soon be over....

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Customs Boss In Unoform / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Rearrested – Official / Nigerian Govt To Regulate Water Usage,licensing Of Borehole Drilling - Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.