Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child (55029 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man / Olakunle Churchill Is A One Minute Man - Tonto Dikeh Exposes Ex-Husband / Rosaline Meurer: "Olakunle Churchill Is My Man Crush Monday" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by Noneroone(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2017
This girl don finish yoruba
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2017
Churchill will be regretting the day he set eyes on this crazy biiitch. Nigga done enter the one chance

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by mario383: 11:56am On Mar 11, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I WAN FVCK TOTO DICKEH tongue
Do not waste your time for that worthless thing call Tonto. Those girl are just wearing humna face but in actual sense, they are just empty wayward things that equals abandoned rag.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by wobia007: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
I know its difficult to get over a heart break, girl u need to get a grip of yourself.ur only hurting yourself.let go and forget him...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by sweetkev(m): 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
Philpham:
This Tonto's story is true because I never could understand what that Churchill guy did for a living. He had a lot of money to spend, but no viable business to his name.

Now I believe he is a yahoo guy and mostly likely into a lot of juju to sustain his devilish charms, he may have intentionally beat up tonto to kill her unborn babies for rituals to sustain his charm. Your MUMU don do

The police should take this allegation seriously and investigate Churchill.

He is obviously a scammer and con artist.

No wonder he lacks morals, and a dirty shameless cheat.

His cup is full, I know more stories are going to come out. He is going straight to prison.

Afonjaaaaaa you people will never cease to amaze me with your lifestyle.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by sweetkev(m): 12:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
[quote author=sweetkev post=54482860][/quote]. Your MUMU don do
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by max700: 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hmm,women can never keep quiet for once.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Joavid:

I hate to agree with you. grin

but I know a true life story of a married couple.
the wife can fire prayer, she's a worker in MFM church sef. pretending to be praying for her broke hubby to get a job. but all the while, she was building a house and has lots of money.
when the hubby found out, he wanted to run mad. this is a woman they would soak garri and pray together

long story short, she be Olosho.

Lol... Madam, I hate to speak about women this way but what I have heard and seen with my own eyes no gree me o. This woman is also a MFM member and attends every prayer meeting regardless of the church. Mid-night prayer nko?? "Father bless my husband" all through the night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by sweetkev(m): 12:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
sirpharrell:

Your woman will always know no matter how. You think Tonto didn't know from the onset? Women will only detest your yahoo yahoo job if you have not "hammered" yet. When you have made it, they do not give a hoot. They will only pretend to advise you to invest wisely.
. Bro Na true talk ooo. One bottle for you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by Young03(m): 12:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Max24:

Oleee! Somebody like Tonto can never spend on a guy. She is a proper street wise girl now.

she no spend on wizkid?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by segunk1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
I believe things could still be settled amicably n totally out of social media.

I Don't think this lady is interested in her marriage anymore.
I think She's only interested in being a single mother like others.

I guess that's what's trending for the celebs now, na only God go save us from all dis celebs bad influence.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
She will do anything to bring this guy down!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by itunesgiftcard(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
mn09abk:
Always knew he was into SAKAWA grin

how you take know sakawa boiz
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by mathew247: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
no sign of presido today...na only tonto dike I dey read since morning,dem for put manutd vs chelsea ball today mak I go watch am naa. No where to go today and no light sef. I don tire for naija.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by ionsman: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
Young03:
That yahoo part mayb tru, na ghana all of them dey run go hide

four pple here left for gh yesterday

If iam to advise tonto

i will tell her to go find a sweet guy wey go dey fucck her now to balance the equation of churchil n roselyne

Not Maybe... Churchhill is a yahoo boy...Confirmed 419 who's disguising with foundation bla bla bla.I remember when he was staying with my peeps in a room in Ghana.He should come and deny this.

I was shocked when tonto dike decided to end up with that one. It's obvious women love lies and churchhill told tonto a lot of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by feguson123: 2:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Agriculturegric:
shocked
she is simply lying, she is a drug addict dt don't knw wat she do at times

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by yinkslinks(m): 3:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
Wow both of them are useless than Tiwa and Teebillz
noetic5:
A newly released video, where a man, whom referred to himself as a Ghanaian police, was seen, reading out what he said was Mr. Churchill's statement, to the police, after his wife, Tonto Dikeh, destroyed some of his properties and pointing a gun at his security men, while being drunk.

Reason for her act - Tonto said her husband was cheating on her. She allegedly brought petrol to burn down his house as well.

You recall, Tonto had just a few days ago, revealed in a tell-all interview that her baby's father and estranged husband Olakunle Churchill cheated and abused her while they were still together.

However, Tonto Dikeh has come out to, without wasting time, respond to the calling them all lies..Read what she posted on Instagram below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRfduBMjPeU/?taken-by=tontolet

The truth will always provoke lies..
Laughing and dancing to my New song..
#Readyournews #Gunmyfeet #drunkmyfeet #Liars #theonlythingyougetrightyourlies #Thingsyahooboysdo #IliveyoutoGod #Fraudster #Jesuswonalready #Toofocusedonpostivity #saynotodomesticvoilence #tontodikehfoundation #Who reads the news of how you killed our unborns thru domestic violence? #Murderer #Samemanwhoreadyournewsshouldlookinyoyour419schemesaswell #Godovereverything

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/tonto-dikeh-reacts-to-allegation-of-her.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by ringi82(m): 3:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Xteristics of Oloshos.. 1. They live fake lives 2.Dem no send you 3. Dey fight dirty in public to embarrass u

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by amanikondo: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
A Hoe is Always A Hoe - Snoop Dog 2014
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by Charly68: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
She knew this all along that this man was a Yahoo man,went ahead to be his accomplice ,took his gifts married to him and helped him to spend his money but when she took notice of another Yahoo girl around her man,things got bad...Habba! Tonto! How do we believe your story now ?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 11, 2017
Joavid:

I hate to agree with you. grin

but I know a true life story of a married couple.
the wife can fire prayer, she's a worker in MFM church sef. pretending to be praying for her broke hubby to get a job. but all the while, she was building a house and has lots of money.
when the hubby found out, he wanted to run mad. this is a woman they would soak garri and pray together

long story short, she be Olosho.

No wonder the man was poor. "By means of an harlot, a man is reduced to a piece of bread". Women are just evil..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by mctowel01: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
She knew he was a Yahoo boy and a fraudster before marrying him, yet called him loving and Godfearing on social media . Women will always be women.. Always deceived with money.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by mctowel01: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Yahoo boy marries olosho...hypocrite!!!!
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by mctowel01: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
mn09abk:
Always knew he was into SAKAWA grin
The guy never looked like someone who really cared about charity. Yet he is making billions from a "charity organization"....
https://www.nairaland.com/2530756/tonto-dikehs-husband-oladunni-churchill

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by WorldRichest: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Yahoo boy marries olosho...hypocrite!!!!

Eni ofo pade eni adanu. Meaning, an unfortunate woman meets a cursed man.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by Codes151(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
Epositive:
**This lady is really pained and she can't get over it,,,, she is ready to destroy mosquehill's(according to some nairalanders) reputation till the end. i guess she made that vow at okija's shrine**

#positivevibes
i believe bro! I think he hurt her! No sane girl would go that far! Except if she loved n sacrificed a lot! She may have taken things far but then I believe her and church should rather b a man and settle his house or be a man and walk out peacefully!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by seunfape(m): 5:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Call this line for your Dubai visa +971508331565
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by sukkot: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
Joavid:
Where is Sukkot o?

this is the Tonto you claim turned a new leaf
she did. its just that the new life/leaf is crumbling right before her eyes. but thats life. nothing good lasts forever. nothing lasts forever cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says Churchill Is A Yahoo Boy Who Killed Their Unborn Child by derato: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
foolish fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wunmi Obe Reacts To Stella Damasus's New Marriage / P-square Shares Photos Of Their Condos' High-rise Building - See Photos / Actress Tosin Abeniade Badmus Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.