Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife (1622 Views)

Open Heaven Daily Devotional(sun. 15/10/2017) Like The Sacrifice Of Cain? / For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by ehisdan(m): 2:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
As we all know according to the Bible and Quran, Adam and Eve are the people God first create to inherit the earth as inhabitants. They gave birth to Cain and Abel but unfortunately Cain slain Abel out of jealousy which causes God to place a curse on him and drove him out of the land of Eden.
The Bible reads in the book of Genesis4:16-17
16 And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. 17 And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch.

My question now is who are the parents of Cain's wife?
Did God create another human or what?
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by yemsai(f): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by SexyNairalander: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
booked
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by 0955eb027(m): 2:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lemme wait for the knowledgeable ones in matters of religion to come n comment.
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
Bianca ojukwu
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Epositive(m): 2:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
this one strong pass tinko grin
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Ever8054: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
...how old was Cain when he married his wife...find out and tell me,then I will answer your question thanks...
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Adam & Eve

Everyone was a close relative those days.

1 Like

Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by TimmyPapa(m): 2:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well in d beginning of creation God created Adam and eve... den d bible told us of the story of Cain and abel... one thing dat should b in our mind is dat... Once a name is not relevant to GOD reconciliation of Man.. den d name is not mentioned in the bible...
In other words Adam gave birth to other children apart Cain and abel and seth that are female but because they were illrelevant in God's work of reconciliation dir names were not hrd... so den to marry ur sister as wife if not see.. so as to fulfil d mandate of procreation...rember lots daughters...thy thought there was no man on earth anymore.. so they slept wit Dir father... God bless yu
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by ehisdan(m): 2:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:
Adam & Eve

Everyone was a close relative those days.
Can u Pls tell me how many children Adam and Eve has

Gen4:25
25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by ehisdan(m): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ever8054:
...how old was Cain when he married his wife...find out and tell me,then I will answer your question thanks...
There is no specification of his age when he married but the Bible says he lived 910yrs before he died
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
ehisdan:

25 And Adam knew his wife again; and she bare a son, and called his name Seth: For God, said she, hath appointed me another seed instead of Abel, whom Cain slew.
You know women were never counted or mentioned in the bible except on very rare occasions. At times, not even all sons were mentioned. Just the firstborns and those that did something peculiar
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by ehisdan(m): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
TimmyPapa:
Well in d beginning of creation God created Adam and eve... den d bible told us of the story of Cain and abel... one thing dat should b in our mind is dat... Once a name is not relevant to GOD reconciliation of Man.. den d name is not mentioned in the bible...
In other words Adam gave birth to other children apart Cain and abel and seth that are female but because they were illrelevant in God's work of reconciliation dir names were not hrd... so den to marry ur sister as wife if not see.. so as to fulfil d mandate of procreation...rember lots daughters...thy thought there was no man on earth anymore.. so they slept wit Dir father... God bless yu
I really want to learn.....

Does it means that all the children of Cain were relevant as they are mentioned in the Bible up-to ground children.
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by marshalcarter: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
his sister....the parents of his wife are his sisters tongue

1 Like

Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by adjoviomole(m): 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
[Genesis 4:1-2 ], then after Abel's murder, another son named Abel [Genesis 4:1-2 ], then after Abel's murder, another son named Seth was "begotten when Adam was 130 years old." After that, Adam "begot sons and daughters" [Genesis 5:3-4]. This same passage also tells us that Adam lived for 930 years [Genesis 5:5]. Therefore, according to Scripture, Adam and Eve's family consisted of sons Cain, Abel and Seth, plus a minimum of two other sons and two daughters, giving a total of seven children.
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Ever8054: 3:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
ehisdan:
There is no specification of his age when he married but the Bible says he lived 910yrs before he died
so the father and mother of Cain's wife were Adam and Eve.since there is no record of the age Cain was murder,there is a possibility that Adam and eve had daughters who were old enough for marriage.
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by ehisdan(m): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ever8054:
so the father and mother of Cain's wife were Adam and Eve.since there is no record of the age Cain was murder,there is a possibility that Adam and eve had daughters who were old enough for marriage.
I have seen it that Adam and Eve has daughters after Cain.
Gen5:4
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by lepasharon(f): 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
TimmyPapa:
Well in d beginning of creation God created Adam and eve... den d bible told us of the story of Cain and abel... one thing dat should b in our mind is dat... Once aj name is not relevant to GOD reconciliation of Man.. den d name is not mentioned in the bible...

Ur about to get dragged for this
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by TimmyPapa(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
lepasharon:

Ur about to get dragged for this

Lolz
Draged for what baby
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by TimmyPapa(m): 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
ehisdan:

Well I will as well answr with a question... how many children did Jacob had
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by TimmyPapa(m): 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
ehisdan:
I really want to learn.....

Does it means that all the children of Cain were relevant as they are mentioned in the Bible up-to ground children.

[sub][/sub]

Also I forgt to note on the formr headings dat femal children r not rilly recognise owing to d custom of d Jews den.. Yea som were
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
Y'all are so wrong...God didn't stop creation...He created other men and women, but they weren't mentioned because they weren't in the lineage which christ would come from...peace
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
TimmyPapa:
Fallacy
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
Muafrika2:

You know women were never counted or mentioned in the bible except on very rare occasions. At times, not even all sons were mentioned. Just the firstborns and those that did something peculiar
I think Cain's wife should aslo be mentioned since she is the wife of a murdered, and if she is also the son of Adam, she won't dare marry him the outcast... so I suggest the woman is mamiwater....
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by TimmyPapa(m): 6:52pm On Mar 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Fallacy

Meaning?
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Meaning?
Don't worry
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by TimmyPapa(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Don't worry

Berra
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cain married his sister
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by alfarouq(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2017
When Cain was bprn , he was actually born with a female twin so also was Abel. Cain married Abel's female twin while Abel married Cains female twin.
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by Wilgrea7(m): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2017
alfarouq:
When Cain was bprn , he was actually born with a female twin so also was Abel. Cain married Abel's female twin while Abel married Cains female twin.

grin grin.
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by cleish(m): 6:38am On Mar 12, 2017
you might find it interesting in reading the book of enoch.
Re: Question For Christians And Muslims: Who Are The Parents Of Cain Wife by refiner(f): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2017
alfarouq:
grin...easy with d lies uncle...

Can u back it up with proofs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Facts You Never Knew About Pastor Sam Adeyemi / A Tour Of The Lord's Garden Of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja / Does God Not Exist? OR He Abandoned Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.