Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol (24786 Views)

Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / How Valuable Are You To A Recruiter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by charles009(m): 3:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Saw an advert of a sales manager, and decided to apply. He added me on wassap and interviewed me. Sent me ridiculous terms and conditions. This chinese see us as prehistoric I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2017
Make I laff.... hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaahaahahaa

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Felaak47(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hilarious
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Akalia(m): 3:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Funny

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
This one even get 1kb of sense

Some others brain dey write insert disc!!! 0 sense!

Op.... I like you... You make sense!

19 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Shakitibob0: 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Charles009

How did you apply ?

Please let me know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by charles009(m): 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
For you guys safety, I wont tell you how I applied.. grin
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Shakitibob0: 4:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
charles009:
For you guys safety, I wont tell you how I applied.. grin
safety as how?

Bros tell us...no need to consider our safety...we can handle that

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
But where is lalasticlala?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by AdonisGodwin: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
"U"re very Stupid" LMAO

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by AngelicBeing: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Useless Chinese Man, can he try that in China grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Kondomatic(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Useless Chinese Man, can he try that in China grin grin
He can't

11 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
charles009:
Saw an advert of a sales manager, and decided to apply. He added me on wassap and interviewed me. Sent me ridiculous terms and conditions. This chinese see us as prehistoric I swear.

You'll be surprised at how many people will jump at that "opportunity", just so they can tell their friends they have a "job".

Or how do you think some people got into the trap of being owed 14 months salary...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
He can't
Actually he can lol. In China cheap labor is booming. They don't even see them as human beings. . . I saw one video where thousanda of them were crammed into this giant room. . sewing clothes. And they get paid next to nothing for it. Meanwhile the products made by those laborers are sold for very high prices in the US, UK, etc. That man probably thinks Nigeria is China lol. Well, with our poverty rate he wasn't wrong to make that assumption

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by RichDad1(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
modified !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Confidantfunds(f): 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
Very funny

Check my signature
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by louiskay(m): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Its a job offer.... You either reject or accept it..... Either way, u should make it very polite and mature....

By the way, what led to the disagreement was unclear....

83 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by MacMaster01(m): 9:12pm On Mar 11, 2017
I wonder which is worse between Chinese and Indian companies
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by rattlesnake(m): 9:32pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by MaziOmenuko: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hian! He made you an offer, if you don't accept, politely decline and encourage him to improve his offer if he is to get any reasonable Nigerian to work for him. No need for all the other insults you guys traded.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by crackhouse(m): 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
lol
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by LMandela(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
china wan scam naija, e fit work?
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
onw Yahoo yahoo guy dey form chinco forgetting that u re a former FRAUDSTER cheesy grin grin

abi omo computer dey game retired omo Yahoo Yahoo tongue

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Dat man is not Chinese, definitely a Nigerian

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by ammyluv2002(f): 11:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hian! He made you an offer, if you don't accept, politely decline and encourage him to improve his offer if he is to get any reasonable Nigerian to work for him. No need for all the other insults you guys traded.
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Tazdroid(m): 12:30am On Mar 12, 2017
Some Chinese, Lebanese, Indians sha.. the bad, the terrible, and the ugliest
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Fortissimo502: 1:44am On Mar 12, 2017
Fake. Chinese man with Nigerian diction.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by flyca: 5:34am On Mar 12, 2017
What is the problem here?

So far as what I can read, he has not done anything wrong. He said you will earn 2k per workday and he will pay total at the end of the month, isn't it? So what exactly is wrong with this? Why did you insult him nah?

This was how I was paid during my internship in China. It seems Chinese people use this payment system a lot. I believe this guy has good intentions. Why did you call him "shitty"?

Two things you have done.
1. You have lost the job
2. You have given him a bad impression about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Not cool embarassed

121 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Between My Teaching Job And A Bank Security Job / Searching for a job? Click here to get free CV templates, interview tips etc. / Dangote Refinery: How Prepared Are You As A Job Seeker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.