Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol (24807 Views)

Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / How Valuable Are You To A Recruiter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:32am On Mar 12, 2017
K
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by nmreports: 7:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Well...
Did not really get the gist.
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Namdouz: 7:41am On Mar 12, 2017
Honestly, from what I understood from the screenshots, he offered you 50k for a 25day work month. That's way above what 70% of employers in Nigeria do. What's so bad about that? Moreso, it looks like a remote/online employment. If so not bad. Probably there are parts of the convo that OP didn't attach. Anyhow, there was no need for insult.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by twinskenny(m): 7:41am On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:
What is the problem here?

So far as what I can read, he has not done anything wrong. He said you will earn 2k per workday and he will pay total at the end of the month, isn't it? So what exactly is wrong with this? Why did you insult him nah?

This was how I was paid during my internship in China. It seems Chinese people use this payment system a lot. I believe this guy has good intentions. Why did you call him "shitty"?

Two things you have done.
1. You have lost the job
2. You have given him a bad impression about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Not cool embarassed

Well said

7 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by mployer(m): 7:46am On Mar 12, 2017
The OP is not a serious minded person. Thank God the Chinese man has being here for 10yrs, he would have thought Nigerians to be lazy Fools.

Chinese are very hard-working people.

10 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:

So far as what I can read, he has not done anything wrong. He said you will earn 2k per workday and he will pay total at the end of the month, isn't it? So what exactly is wrong with this? Why did you insult him nah?

This was how I was paid during my internship in China. It seems Chinese people use this payment system a lot. I believe this guy has good intentions. Why did you call him "shitty"?

1. You have lost the job

Not cool embarassed

Where in China did you do your internship?
I would like info on that.
Please can I send you an email?
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2017
Money has to be made.. grin
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by fujirice: 7:55am On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:

1. You have lost the job

Not cool embarassed

Even me, I was searching to see what I missed in the convo that led to the insults.
We have lost it o!
Even when I speak with a scammer(established one), I don't exchange insults with them.

13 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 12, 2017
charles009:
Saw an advert of a sales manager, and decided to apply. He added me on wassap and interviewed me. Sent me ridiculous terms and conditions. This chinese see us as prehistoric I swear.
You don't respond to a recruiter (whether real or fake) in shorthand. Use "you" instead of "u", use "okay" instead of "ok". And why is the "s" in your "Sir" always in capital letter?

If it were a real interview, all those little grammatical errors can give you away.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Irishrena1(f): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2017
OP what's the fuss about? You need people to tell you that you did the right thing? Well, like-minded individuals would stroke your ego but I don't get what the insult was about. Except you paste a screenshot of the policy statement. From what you posted, there was no need for the insults.

15 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Two olodo

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Tjohnnay: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2017
I weep for nigerians, c weytn chinese ppl don turn una too

I blame d dullard

Buhari u will never go unpunished cheesy
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Henrypraise: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:

1. You have lost the job

Not cool embarassed

I tot dia was sumtin I didn't read dat others read, not until I saw ur analysis n knew its same tin I saw dar de read... d Chinese man gave u his terms, u shud give him ur terms n if d both of u can't compromise, simply decline his offer politely.

whilst certain persons were throwing jabs at d Chinese man, de shud tink of d terms of Nigerian sales job, d only tin de pay u in Nigeria is commission on ur sales, n its even paid afta d end of d month or wen u meet a certain target...

Make dar guy knw say na him prayer point he just use bad character pursue so...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Etizz: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:

1. You have lost the job

Not cool embarassed

abeg tell am make he hear, for him mind him na sharp guy, I only pity the next applicant, he only spoil d job opportunity for other Nigerians.....

11 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by HardMirror(m): 8:29am On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:

1. You have lost the job

Not cool embarassed
Exactly. And some I'd!ots are praising him. Why insult the man?

6 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by nawa4naija(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2017
That guy na one correct afonja yahoo boy forming Chinese. ..
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by tgmservice: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2017
OP is a complete foooooooool person giv u job u dey insult am

8 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by PapaBrowne(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2017
I think the poster is a sorry fellow who might hardly get a decent job with the kind of mentality he carries.

First, you are offered a daily pay of 2000 Naira but you thought it was a monthly pay. That shows you lack intelligence.

Second, you failed to realize that job opportunities are not only about money. They also serve as opportunities to gain lifetime experience. You see, your mindset matters a lot. You don't seem to have anything to offer so you didn't deserve that job.

Third, you didn't have to throw insults at someone because you didn't like the job conditions you were given. It simply shows you lacked proper home training.

One of the most important components of a good quality person is good character. And good character is mostly built up at a young age. Many employers forget this component and usually focus on academic qualifications and work experience. But I'd say anyday, character (good or bad)will impact a company more than many other qualifications

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:

1. You have lost the job

Not cool embarassed

op does not understand that that payment is based on commission
he will only get paid once his work has been verified.
what is even sadder is that this generation is completely bereft of critical reasoning.
see as the guy ran here thinking he was publishing something coherent

nigeria is gradually entering into the global village.
you will be competing for jobs with people who are more competent ad willing to work for less.
thats how Ericsson outsourced jobs to india.
no one is going to give you a high payng job if he can get someone else to do it cheaper, especially if you have an entitlement mentality and are not adding any value.

9 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by flyca: 8:55am On Mar 12, 2017
woodcook:

Where in China did you do your internship?
I would like info on that.
Please can I send you an email?
You need a Masters degree from a Chinese university and a good proficiency in Chinese language. That's what many companies require including mine.
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Were you expecting him to pay you before work done? Who does that? What If he's not satisfied with your work? Some companies even have a probationary period of three months.

Why the insults too?

You need to work on yourself o, like seriously.

12 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 12, 2017
Lol love it, smart Nigerian
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by paschu: 9:08am On Mar 12, 2017
OP I did not read the so called "ridiculous" terms and condition, but I must tell you that you are such a dumb, cheap, arrogant, and grossly over pompous racist.

Your attitude sucks. FACT.

A sensible person would walk away POLITELY if she feels she's not a good fit for the job.

charles009:
Saw an advert of a sales manager, and decided to apply. He added me on wassap and interviewed me. Sent me ridiculous terms and conditions. This chinese see us as prehistoric I swear.

11 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by ajuwarhodes(f): 9:13am On Mar 12, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
Lol love it, smart Nigerian

For ur mind,the op is smart? I pity u and ur likes

9 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Goldenheart(m): 9:26am On Mar 12, 2017
I don't get the full gist...... But the op sucks undecided

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by pat1612(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2017
charles009:

Let me ask you something??
1.have he asked you for money for employment??
2.please share terms and condition so that we too know what was wrong in it??
From my past decade of experience in sales job and understanding that i have for working in MNC nobody pays you allowances upfront is at end of month when you present your bills you get paid.
also where you expecting him to pay you upfront for the month who in right sense will pay upfront in Nigeria when there are 99% chances that it can be one chance.
One benefit i saw was it was online marketing so it was not necessary for you to be time bound or do it whole day.you could have done other job to support it and taken chance. As guy might be trying to make base for product and judging potential of it in market.

Just my advice no offence intended grin

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Shiitposter: 9:35am On Mar 12, 2017
OP, why are you not replying our questions? You must think Nairaland is filled with retards to drop something like this and expect praises.

9 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Dicksonpal: 9:37am On Mar 12, 2017
Dumb

3 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by malware: 9:43am On Mar 12, 2017
I once worked with a Chinese company, the pay was good, like 250k a month but the relationship was synonymous to master-slave one, so I quit.

Chinese people are workaholics and non-religious set of people. I remember while there, a Christian colleague wanted to travel for Xmas and his supervisor denied him permission. He even asked him, if we sack you Jesus give you job?

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 12, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

For u mind,the op is smart? I pity u and ur likes
ok sorry o....what a stupid Nigerian, what a silly evil Nigerian etc. Are you by any chance starting to realize that you're the dull side of this knife?
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by kpukpuyenke: 10:05am On Mar 12, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
ok sorry o....what a stupid Nigerian, what a silly evil Nigerian etc. Are you by any chance starting to realize that you're the dull side of this knife?
Actually you are the one.

Take your time to read what the op posted and rethink before you comment.

The Op is simply immature

5 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by dmltoyin(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2017
What led to d disagreement isnt clear sha
Buh
U didnt have to make a racist remark by calling him a shitty china man
If it were to b d other way round, i know we will make noise
It a deal - no deal issue na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why It Is So Dificult To Get A Job With A 2.2? / Please Help Before My Friend / Searching for a job? Click here to get free CV templates, interview tips etc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.