Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol (24794 Views)

Points to note before sending out your CV to a recruiter / How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / How Valuable Are You To A Recruiter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by castrol180(m): 10:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Why this in the fp?

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by macaranta(m): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2017
Op got us all confused... You just displayed real folly.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by repogirl(f): 10:35am On Mar 12, 2017
OP you skipped some part of the story.
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Chapecoense(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2017
OP what u posted does not add up.. How you got into an argument is not clear. You just rushed to nairaland expecting us to praise you? You need to have your head checked..

5 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 12, 2017
that chinko may be a Nigerian in Ghana or naija lol
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Gemc3(f): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Hian! He made you an offer, if you don't accept, politely decline and encourage him to improve his offer if he is to get any reasonable Nigerian to work for him. No need for all the other insults you guys traded.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Gemc3(f): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:
What is the problem here?

So far as what I can read, he has not done anything wrong. He said you will earn 2k per workday and he will pay total at the end of the month, isn't it? So what exactly is wrong with this? Why did you insult him nah?

This was how I was paid during my internship in China. It seems Chinese people use this payment system a lot. I believe this guy has good intentions. Why did you call him "shitty"?

Two things you have done.
1. You have lost the job
2. You have given him a bad impression about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Not cool embarassed

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Gemc3(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
PapaBrowne:
I think the poster is a sorry fellow who might hardly get a decent job with the kind of mentality he carries.

First, you are offered a daily pay of 2000 Naira but you thought it was a monthly pay. That shows you lack intelligence.

Second, you failed to realize that job opportunities are not only about money. They also serve as opportunities to gain lifetime experience. You see, your mindset matters a lot. You don't seem to have anything to offer so you didn't deserve that job.

Third, you didn't have to throw insults at someone because you didn't like the job conditions you were given. It simply shows you lacked proper home training.

One of the most important components of a good quality person is good character. And good character is mostly built up at a young age. Many employers forget this component and usually focus on academic qualifications and work experience. But I'd say anyday, character (good or bad)will impact a company more than many other qualifications

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by charles009(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
woodcook:

Where in China did you do your internship?
I would like info on that.
Please can I send you an email?

Be quiet with your analysis, if you have ever seen a good chinese man, lebanese, indian raise your hand. Cos I did not attach the terms and conditions, how was he gonna pay you since he is resident in china.
I have worked with about 3 of these assholes, they appear real in the beginning, until its time to pay your money. He is a scum bag.
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by charles009(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Gemc3 post=54512474][/quote]
quiet with your analysis, if you have ever seen a good chinese man, lebanese, indian raise your hand. Cos I did not attach the terms and conditions, how was he gonna pay you since he is resident in china.
I have worked with about 3 of these assholes, they appear real in the beginning, until its time to pay your money. He is a scum bag.
Re: Screenshots Of My Conversation With A Chinese Recruiter Lol by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:

You need a Masters degree from a Chinese university and a good proficiency in Chinese language. That's what many companies require including mine.
Thank you for the info.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ordeals Of A Nigerian Job Seeker In Pictures / The Difficult Stages In The Life Of A Nigerian Graduate / Companies Are Using Linkedin To Search For The Right Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.