Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) (53393 Views)

Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Utchgirl:
Na dem !

Afonjas !

I need all d afonjas in dis forum to explain why dis hustler of a grandma is in dis shameful act.

I tot it's only igbos dt do drugs ?

Ndi arurumana !

God wil expose all of una.

Agadi Oshi !
You sound like a frustrated soul. Are you?

©YBR
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by nkwuocha: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
The government should just leave this woman alone.She is only trying her best to feed her lazy children. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by LordXaaan: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Afonjaaaaaa
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oh gosh!
This one really fall my hand, I could have sworn it was the usual culprits. sad
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by joepentwo(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
.afonjas wahala.... mk she follow go feel jail grin grin grin grin
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ettybaba(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ok now.

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by pokipoki: 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
AlphaStyles:
the woman sef dy hustle
That's not hustling. She is a merchant of death. She is among the small group of nigerians that give bad reputation to a larger group of Nigerians. All over the world, Nigeria is know for drug trafficking or 419.

6 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by factwriter(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
coolesmile:
Imagine the shame you've brought upon your family all because of money.

Shame? How can we be sure her family have no knowledge of the illicit s*hit she's into.

I pray she becomes repentant and picks her life back after the ordeal.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
NCAN Kosovo reporting...

It's an Afonja,
I repeat, it's an Afonja.
It's no Igbo
Copy that?

9 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Opakan2: 6:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na her flatti.e son in-law put the drug for her bag

Granny is innocent.. I mean what would she want with money at her age

This is their new trick to tarnish yoruba name.. You lots won't succeed

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by adecz: 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
Recession tinz.....

But mummy, is the package not
too big? You for swallow am nahh.

Maybe babalawo tell am say nobody
go ask anything.

Fake babalawo!! Chai!!

Na only you waka go??

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
nkwuocha:

CANT YOU SEE HER OVER BLEACHED FACE??
Are you also blind to ignore that Muslim scarf? angry angry

i think you need your glasses to see the shape of her flat head
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
unclezuma:
A 57-yr old Nigerian grandmother, Mrs. Odeyemi Omolara Morayo caught with 1.595kg of cocaine at the Murtala Muhammed Int'l Airport in Lagos

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/840595909696208896
NICAN North and Central London branch Was here to chk, as usual was not disappointed nah Dem. Let me come and B going. grin
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by LordXaaan: 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
niyisky:
Igbos don teach Afonja job

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by tabithababy(f): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Deem:
Momsy Mukaila Kilode...olojukokoro ni yin!
. Do you know her??
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:01pm On Mar 11, 2017
nkwuocha:
The government should just leave this woman alone.She is only trying her best to feed her lazy children. undecided undecided undecided
By selling instant death to others right ? angry

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
NCAN are you guys busy?

Make una show

No mate... when I saw grandmama, I knew it must be an Afonjaress.

our women are hot cake and we treat them like queens. We hustle so that our women will enjoy.
We are even ready to give our heads to insure their future.

Afonja women are something else. Our Queens don't do shyte like that.

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
They won't talk now! Useless Afonjastic hypocrites! If na Igbo they go begin run mouth like tap!! Yeye dey smell!! Ode in e,ko kan mi! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
niyisky:
Igbos don teach Afonja job

Afonjas have been in the business even before flatinoes could spell kpoli

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2017
So many abobakus viewing this thread yet no comment from them

7 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by nkwuocha: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
abbeyty:

i think you need your glasses to see her the shape of her flat head

hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Her frail looking bleached hands gave her out.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
really feel pity for her..who knows if she's trying to hustle for her children ....
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by nkwuocha: 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
erico2k2:

By selling instant death to others right ? angry

Nobody is forced at gun point to buy cocaine.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Why na granny cry

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by LOGDAN(m): 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy nairalanders no go fit kill me wink

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by LordXaaan: 7:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
0b10010011:
The lady must have grown-up in the East!
Afonja's don't smuggle drugs!

3 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by BIDOO(m): 7:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
pokipoki:

Poverty? So why are is everyone traveling out of Nigeria not carrying drugs? It is more of greed and get rich quick.
well said, but going by the pics up there, she looks confused than desperate that is why i made the remark !
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
hmmmm
ojo gbogbo ni tole, oko kan ni toni nkan.

i would have loved to sympathize with her but there is no remorse of her face , i guess she fought with her babalawo before embarking on d journey.

Oluwa ma jeka fi arugbo ara seleya o
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
hmmmm
ojo gbogbo ni tole, oko kan ni toni nkan.

i would have loved to sympathize with her but there is no remorse on her face , i guess she fought with her babalawo before embarking on d journey.

Oluwa ma jeka fi arugbo ara seleya o
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by megafone: 7:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
This is how to be a good Muslim... Tuale Alhaja

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 11, 2017
NCAN REPORTING LIVE FROM OWERRI..

Odeyemi Omolara Morayo

CONFIRMED AFONJAS MUMSY

REPORTING BACK TO BASE..

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:14pm On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
NCAN are you guys busy?

Make una show
yes,where is she from and what's her name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student / Boy Caught Stealing At Computer Village (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.