Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) (53400 Views)

Nigerian National Arrested With Cocaine At Airport In India / Esabienle Kingsley And Wife, Gertrude Arrested With Cocaine In Italy (Photos) / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by pokipoki: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2017
BIDOO:

well said, but going by the pics up there, she looks confused than desperate that is why i made the remark !
Hahaha. I think been caught must have been shocking for her. It's possible her jazz failed. grin grin grin
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by emperorAY(m): 7:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
BIDOO:
who know whether is poverty That lured grandma to this erronous act
Its nt an excuse
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by eazyfocus: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
NCAB.....
Afonsi's and crime...
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Zulu212: 7:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
maberry:
That name
Please where is she from?grin
from the sophisticated brown roof region

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by FSBoperator: 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Which of the many afonjas that litter this place get this granny?

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
afonjas and crime are like bread and butter.

NCAN. .....asaba branch

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Fx55(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
twilliamx:
Ncan sw avoid thread, avoid thread, perimeter breach by afonja, ko ju ma ri bi. i repeat avoid thread.
grin grin grin grin grin

Una no go kill pesin ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
pokipoki:

That's not hustling. She is a merchant of death. She is among the small group of nigerians that give bad reputation to a larger group of Nigerians. All over the world, Nigeria is know for drug trafficking or 419.
lol
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by walosky(m): 7:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
emeijeh:
NCAN are you guys busy?

Make una show

Bros we dey here ,wetin dey hapun?

Well i just saw a multi -colored faced Afonja with their usual parcel over.......

Reporting from 042 Ugwu-Onyeama branch

3 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by CharleyCharley: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Afonjas. Shameless bunch.

3 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by drgeorge1(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
Na she give her grand pikin dez marks

4 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2017
niyisky:
Igbos don teach Afonja job

Na afonja them teach igbos o. Remember Orlando Owoh and his three friends? Hahaha. Well, it is a merry go round. Crime has no tribe. HungerBAD, where are you? grin grin grin grin grin. And the other slowpoke that looks like Ali Modu Sherriff(iruonobo) or something like that.

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 7:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Me: Bless me Father for I have sinned. My last confession was not too long ago and this is the sin I wish to confess...

Rev Fr: Speak my son

Me: Fr, I made a vow to be a detribalised Nigerian and promised to never join the NCAN association. I tried Fr. Lord knows I tried. I made sure to stay away from puerile IPOD/Afonja arguments which I know are as risky as snapchatting with a female Nigerian stripper based in Canada or mentioning edible catering within the vicinity of Ms Mavin.

Fr: What then are you confessing about?

Me: Fr I stumbled upon a thread o. I saw a topic on NL about a granny who was nabbed while pushing coke.

Fr: Go on my son...

Me: And I made a bet before opening the thread that the granny would be from a particular tribe o. And lo and behold upon opening the thread, I was correct O! My spirit said 'Don't bet. Don't bet. Don't be a tribalist'. But my flesh was weak o.

Fr: Wait. Na ofe mmanu she be?

Me: How you take know?!! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by akigbemaru: 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
drug peddler!
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ojotobiloba1: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2017
Iru Iya wo leleyi fa, Adojuti ni iya.... Enjoy your prison tour
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Utchgirl(f): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
YoungBlackRico is a frustrated soul. Yes he is

©YBR

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
I Like That Grandma Courageous Move. Making Us Proud All The Way! (enjoy your holiday at the prison)
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by chukzyfcbb: 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2017
I still don't understand how someone will carry this large size amount of hard drug and expect to beat the security checks at the airport.

I mean she didn't even attempt hiding it in private part or ingesting it like some of them do, rather it was wrapped so openly as if it was a casual goods. Na wa o. this is beyond stupidity if u ask me.

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by JuneOctober(f): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin una no go kill me with laugh.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:47pm On Mar 11, 2017
Utchgirl:

Fixed.
is like your brain is paining you

©YBR
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by femesua(m): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Mama you fall my hand bt make I eat sha

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by mamatayour(f): 7:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
professorfal:

gbe enu e soun!
se ara e ya?
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:58pm On Mar 11, 2017
work work work work work
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by profem1(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
coolesmile:
Imagine the shame you've brought upon your family all because of money.
Where's the shame?
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by oceania100(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
yhemsy62:
NCAN will be disappointed this time around

Bros, you are not serious. Name verified (NVed) already by NCAN.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2017
Drug addict afonja granny

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by NaWetinDey(m): 8:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Waiting for those whose stock in trade is to come against the Igbo as lords of drugs. This one probably started it at 17 and now she's close to 60 and still doing it cheesy

She even looks like someone hooked on drugs all her life

SMH. Afonja granny. Wonder what his children will be by now.
Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
See her plaintain roasted face. just give am 10 yrs, the drug dey kill people and dem save am of go die in malay or indo. adojutini agbalagba

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2017
Opakan2:
Na her flatti.e son in-law put the drug for her bag

Granny is innocent.. I mean what would she want with money at her age

This is their new trick to tarnish yoruba name.. You lots won't succeed
taa gbafuo wen igbo man begin marry una fugly sisters? undecided accept your grandmother who just broke a record in drug dealing

2 Likes

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by ohasoup9(m): 8:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
Igbo boys do it but Yoruba women do better. If you are not satisfied with this grandma 's exhibit, ask their actresses. Their actors are phone thieves. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by AMUNSI23(f): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
From Ncan headquarter Nkpor,omo na them awolowo sister

1 Like

Re: Grandma Caught With Cocaine At Lagos Airport (Photos) by g8alumetal: 8:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
NCAN...sub branch Enugu, reporting and over..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protesters Hail A Traffic Warden In Abuja, Give Him Money, Food (Video) / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student / 14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.