Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain (45299 Views)

Masquerade Spotted Asking A Lady For Her Phone Number (video) / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Masquerade Spotted Dancing Zanku / Leg Work On The Street(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
yeah like our bleached iya trying to smuggle cocaine abroad
And that's coming from an Igbo Man. Quit tribalism bro.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Bekimbo(m): 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2017
Opakan2:
This is so wrong..

As calm and peaceful Spain is, these guys want to turn the place to something else.
Biafra is long gone.. get that into your thick skulls

Go kill yourself na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by nopains: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
Opakan2:
This is so wrong..

As calm and peaceful Spain is, these guys want to turn the place to something else.

coneheaded afonja spotted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Chinedu100: 10:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin grin ;DBiafrans all the way...we ain't afraid of who we are...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Hades2016(m): 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2017
Opakan2:
This is so wrong..

Biafra is long gone just like you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by phreakabit(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
yeah like our bleached iya trying to smuggle cocaine abroad

How come it didn't make frontpage?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Nature8(m): 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by arowstev2000: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
My pple and crime with nuisance

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by AnanseK(m): 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
You mean Biafran masquerade?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by abouzaid: 10:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sanchez01:

Most of you don't understand what you claim to stand for. The Spanish force is more brutal than the NPF on secessionists in Spain.

That they don't touch Nigerians there does not mean they're civil. Have any Catalan protest against Spain and such a person is gone. This is why Catalans have only the football pitches Barcelona play on as their only means of protest. Kindly Google 'Catalan Genocide' to read a thing or two.

No Country takes secessionists with open arms. After reading to your satisfaction, kindly contact come back to brand Spain a Zoo.
stop all these lies, the catalan genocide refers to a series of atrocities in war against Catalonia by the French and Spanish that dated all the way to 1700,it has nothing to do with their current push for independence.we're all not illiterates here that still think that western Germany is still existing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
Well if the Igbo's organise themselves,they will be an unstoppable force they are everywhere are independent that is why Biafra will be a success

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Riyikebaby(f): 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol, even our masquerades are steady repping naija. Sure the pic was taken with an itel S31
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by matrixme(m): 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oyinbo people bad o. They no even show for their verandah, come look African masquerade. Imagine those kind houses dey Lagos and dem dey do this kind thing downstairs...
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by jbhill(m): 10:55pm On Mar 11, 2017
donolatunji:
Every News Na Spain, Shey Dem No Fit Rellocate From Spain
AND U AV NOT GONE TO ANY CON3 B4..OKPO.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Kyllahmc(m): 10:56pm On Mar 11, 2017
Igbos are always representing...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Inspectorsuga(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Opakan2:
This is so wrong..

Biafra is alive n will always be, it lives in me till my last breath, I live for the love of biafra n for d freedom of my ipob brothers, we are one family and d family name is BIAFRA. ..From generation to genetion, biafra will always survive, I sleep everyday and trust da one day I will wake to wave at d flag of my fatherland BIAFRA....meanwhile ur name OPAKAN means goat Shiiit in my local dialect...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by AreaFada2: 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
Interesting.

Cultural display.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Sanchez01: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
abouzaid:
stop all these lies, [b]the catalan genocide refers to a series of atrocities in war against Catalonia by the French and Spanish that dated all the way to 1700,it has nothing to do with their current push for independence.[/b]we're all not illiterates here that still think that western Germany is still existing.
You should have done yourself a whole lot of favour by asking the 'why' and motive behind the genocide.

Catalan is under Spain, Barcelona precisely, right? Why do you think Spain allied with France to wipe out the whole of Barcelona?

I'll be feeding you with some links to gather more on this. Please don't quote me until you have thoroughly read through.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t135783/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t950730/
https://djxcatalonia.com/2012/11/09/francos-cultural-genocide-against-catalonia/ (must read)
http://kurdistantribune.com/catalonia/ (must read)
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by raymexx: 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
Opakan2:
This is so wrong..

Mr man, Spain is not Nigeria. their military don't go about shooting unarmed people in the streets

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Olufemi66(m): 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2017
All this Nigerian Jews no go sit down for one place. You sure say na person pack this masqurade cloth for bag go abroad? Flat heads, i hail o.[i][/i]
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Rexnegro(m): 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2017
enaruntt:
GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION
You mean Spaniards and Spain right?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by MaiconBest: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
Opakan2:
This is so wrong..

May ancestral thunder fire u there

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Fx55(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sanchez01:
Most of you don't understand what you claim to stand for. The Spanish force is more brutal than the NPF on secessionists in Spain.

That they don't touch Nigerians there does not mean they're civil. Have any Catalan protest against Spain and such a person is gone. This is why Catalans have only the football pitches Barcelona play on as their only means of protest. The same applies to Basque. Both people have been silenced in Spain and the EU has turned a blind eye to it. As much as everyone has right to association, the world see separatists as rebels/terrors. Texas have been subjected to brutal tortures in the past just because they no longer want to be a part of the United States just as Catalan and Basque.

Kindly Google 'Catalan Genocide' to read a thing or two.

No Country takes secessionists with open arms. After reading to your satisfaction, kindly contact come back to brand Spain a Zoo.
The problem with you is that you're very ignorant and you think everybody is as dense as you are.

These pictures definitely tell a story contrary to the garbage you just posted here. Afonjas are very empty inside. What a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Fx55(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
Sanchez01:

That they don't touch Nigerians there does not mean they're civil. Have any Catalan protest against Spain and such a person is gone. This is why Catalans have only the football pitches Barcelona play on as their only means of protest. The same applies to Basque. Both people have been silenced in Spain and the EU has turned a blind eye to it. As much as everyone has right to association, the world see separatists as rebels/terrors. Texas have been subjected to brutal tortures in the past just because they no longer want to be a part of the United States just as Catalan and Basque.

Kindly Google 'Catalan Genocide' to read a thing or two.

More pictures to torment your miserable and bitter soul...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by rotimage(m): 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2017
mazimee:

I hope you know that the arm forces of the country they are protesting doesn't shoot armless protesters. Tell me why they won't call your country a Zoo

Oga you no know wetin be meaning of protest

Protesting against who in Spain
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by jerrywill(m): 1:53am On Mar 12, 2017
If them like am, make them come over to enjoy more. Na money be that.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Probz(m): 2:40am On Mar 12, 2017
Keneking:
These ones go dey chop Burger and cheese no be amala and ogbono soup
We Igbos don't eat amala. cool
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by zionmade2: 4:21am On Mar 12, 2017
mazimee:

I hope you know that the arm forces of the country they are protesting doesn't shoot armless protesters. Tell me why they won't call your country a Zoo
My dear if u call my country a zoo in my presence i will ensure u re aressted and u spend some time behind bars or if u are well to do we battle it out in court. I am an Ibo, i cherish my biafra heritage but for now am a nigerian and calling nigeria a zoo means u re calling me a wild animal and i will tame whoever it is
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by whirlwind7(m): 5:44am On Mar 12, 2017
lonelydora:
I thought these masquerades come out from ant holes? That's what I was told while growing up.

How did this one manage to come out in Spain?

Well, there are ant holes in Spain too! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State / Oluwo Of Iwo All Swagged Up, Says "I Got The Right Dose Of Swags" / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.