Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain (45276 Views)

Masquerade Spotted Asking A Lady For Her Phone Number (video) / A Nigerian Masquerade Entertaining People With A Priest in Europe / Masquerade Spotted Dancing Zanku / Leg Work On The Street(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Mbediogu(m): 6:25am On Mar 12, 2017
Time to move away from Egypt but I doubt if Pharaoh's successors have learnt any lessons.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Nobody: 6:39am On Mar 12, 2017
dis my Ibo brodas I nor cum understand dem again ooo . Dey call Nigeria a zoo.But if dis so call Zoo win Football match na dem na jubilat pass. Dey call Nigeria a zoo but dey will build small house in d village and decide to build a very big house in Abuja, Kaduna,Kano,Lagos worth millions of naira. What do we really want?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Bekimbo(m): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2017
Olufemi66:
All this Nigerian Jews no go sit down for one place. You sure say na person pack this masqurade cloth for bag go abroad? Flat heads, i hail o.[i][/i]

Afonja from pit of hell
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Bekimbo(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2017
zionmade2:

My dear if u call my country a zoo in my presence i will ensure u re aressted and u spend some time behind bars or if u are well to do we battle it out in court. I am an Ibo, i cherish my biafra heritage but for now am a nigerian and calling nigeria a zoo means u re calling me a wild animal and i will tame whoever it is

Irrelevant comment ,just go and have sit
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Bekimbo(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2017
timokoko:
dis my Ibo brodas I nor cum understand dem again ooo . Dey call Nigeria a zoo.But if dis so call Zoo win Football match na dem na jubilat pass. Dey call Nigeria a zoo but dey will build small house in d village and decide to build a very big house in Abuja, Kaduna,Kano,Lagos worth millions of naira. What do we really want?

Go to hell and ask Awolowo what igbos want
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by vislabraye(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

Most of you don't understand what you claim to stand for. The Spanish force is more brutal than the NPF on secessionists in Spain.

That they don't touch Nigerians there does not mean they're civil. Have any Catalan protest against Spain and such a person is gone. This is why Catalans have only the football pitches Barcelona play on as their only means of protest. The same applies to Basque. Both people have been silenced in Spain and the EU has turned a blind eye to it. As much as everyone has right to association, the world see separatists as rebels/terrors. Texas have been subjected to brutal tortures in the past just because they no longer want to be a part of the United States just as Catalan and Basque.

Kindly Google 'Catalan Genocide' to read a thing or two.

No Country takes secessionists with open arms. After reading to your satisfaction, kindly contact come back to brand Spain a Zoo.

When did the Catalonia genocide take place . Definitely not in recent years. Correct me if I'm wrong. You make it sound as if it happened in the year 2000 till date.
Everyone has the right to air his views. Some countries that are part if UK are even thinking of leaving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 12, 2017
Misleading title. This is Biafran Masquerade featured in IPOB protest held in Victoria City, Spain yesterday. It has no relationship with the Zoo Republic please. Op warn yourself please
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Sanchez01: 9:01am On Mar 12, 2017
vislabraye:

When did the Catalonia genocide take place . Definitely not in recent years. Correct me if I'm wrong. You make it sound as if it happened in the year 2000 till date.
Everyone has the right to air his views. Some countries that are part if UK are even thinking of leaving.
Why did it take place? Simple! To suppress Catalonia and forcefully make them forget their root and heritage.

My point, exactly, it happened years ago, today, it doesn't make any difference. Madrid refuse Barcelona playing at the Santiago in the Copa final because of the political consciousness among Catalans. A referendum took place in Catalonia in 2014, her people rejoiced after majority voted that Catalonia become a sovereign state. In 2017, nothing has happened and Catalans are talking about another referendum this year. Go figure.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by freshinko: 9:31am On Mar 12, 2017
IGBO KWENU!!
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 12, 2017
Afonja. Who be your Igbo brother? Amala don block your head you no come know your brothers again.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by hijodedios: 10:42am On Mar 12, 2017
my friend stop misleading people,you hv probably never been to spain,so dont give false information about what you are not very sure of.
Sanchez01:

Most of you don't understand what you claim to stand for. The Spanish force is more brutal than the NPF on secessionists in Spain.

That they don't touch Nigerians there does not mean they're civil. Have any Catalan protest against Spain and such a person is gone. This is why Catalans have only the football pitches Barcelona play on as their only means of protest. The same applies to Basque. Both people have been silenced in Spain and the EU has turned a blind eye to it. As much as everyone has right to association, the world see separatists as rebels/terrors. Texas have been subjected to brutal tortures in the past just because they no longer want to be a part of the United States just as Catalan and Basque.

No Country takes secessionists with open arms. After reading to your satisfaction, kindly contact come back to brand Spain a Zoo.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Sanchez01: 11:10am On Mar 12, 2017
hijodedios:
my friend stop misleading people,you hv probably never been to spain,so dont give false information about what you are not very sure of.
What I'm not very sure of, you say? Knowledge is at your disposal, please, and the best you can do is get a hold of it.

There is no misleading here. Kindly get more knowledge via the links I provided and forever stay off my mentions. You are about the fifth person claiming I am misleading people. Quite Franky, get read up on Catalonia and Spain.

It is quite shocking that most of you know nothing about trends and separatists in the world over but are quick to shout Scottish referendum. Barcelona (Catalonia) is about conducting her second referendum within three years, and you guys are still fighting on who to lump into your delusion of a quest. Please get some understanding, sir. It is free..
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op please correct your self. How's that a Nigerian masquerade? Aren't you seeing BIAFRA flags all over the place? When did BIAFRA become Nigeria? Nawaoo!! Every glory that comes from those you despise, Una go wan claim. Carry go men of integrity.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by hijodedios: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stay off your mentions you say? you are just disillusioned,am not gonna stay off your mention when you give haakf truths ,this is a public place so you better cross check your informtions before running here to make it public,we all are not likee you that believe everrything you red on the net to be true,you are misleading people by what you said andd i still inssist becouse i have the facts especially on the cataluña thing,so next time you come across articles on the net please try and cross check.
Sanchez01:

What I'm not very sure of, you say? Knowledge is at your disposal, please, and the best you can do is get a hold of it.

There is no misleading here. Kindly get more knowledge via the links I provided and forever stay off my mentions. You are about the fifth person claiming I am misleading people. Quite Franky, get read up on Catalonia and Spain.

It is quite shocking that most of you know nothing about trends and separatists in the world over but are quick to shout Scottish referendum. Barcelona (Catalonia) is about conducting her second referendum within three years, and you guys are still fighting on who to lump into your delusion of a quest. Please get some understanding, sir. It is free..
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by tifany89(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
zionmade2:

They dnt block roads and make hate speeches there. For u to call a country u live in a zoo is very lugubrious
Is this country not a zoo? Why is the truth always difficult for u guys to swallow?
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Olufemi66(m): 1:06am On Mar 13, 2017
Pit of hell na ur hustle place. You far from sense.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Rosskii: 3:41am On Mar 13, 2017
mazimee:

Tell me what the ones in Nigeria are doing wrongly?
If this people happens to be in this country, you will say something different.
Na inferiority complex day worry am. Anything in oyiboland must be superior, including our masquerades.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Rosskii: 3:42am On Mar 13, 2017
Sanchez01:

Thanks for addressing his ignorance and inferiority complex. He automatically assumed there were no violations occurring there because they are 'white people'. Tragic.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Rosskii: 3:45am On Mar 13, 2017
tifany89:

Is this country not a zoo? Why is the truth always difficult for u guys to swallow?
Somebody needs to throw your fat, ugly ass into a REAL zoo, to see how it compares to your current situation. Animal.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by tifany89(m): 10:18am On Mar 13, 2017
Rosskii:

Somebody needs to throw your fat, ugly ass into a REAL zoo, to see how it compares to your current situation. Animal.
U r very stupid person, senseless goat. I can see u r part of the set of suffering n smiling mofos we v here. Only hunger n frustration can make someone to be throwing insult unnecessarily. Stupid brat like u can't even look me in my face except u want to be given d beating of ur life so u can afford to talk rubbish behind a keyboard. Bagggerlizard
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Olufemi66(m): 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
Bekimbo:

Afonja from pit of hell
You see, na jejely i sit don o before dis igbolytic idiot come wake me up.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Masquerade Spotted In Spain by Ayobami7(m): 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chanel Chin, The Queen Of Iwo, Osun State / Beautiful Dark Skinned Women (thread Dedication.) / Alaafin of Oyo's Wife, Queen Abbey, Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.