Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) (30266 Views)

Corper Paints Coat Of Arms On Her Face To Celebrate Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Coprs Member Had The Coat Of Arm Drawn On Her Face To Celebrate Independence / Get A Mini-mba From London School Of Business And Finance for 20k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by mario383: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:
Its like all Nigerian youths has been bought with 10 pieces of silver. While some take to the streets carrying placards and walking, others are littering the cyber space with "sai Baba mantra.

So the whole world is seeing us as "Happy", 'jubilant", "excited" to have our president back. Not like he is even performing well cry Chai!

How can we get ourselves out of this mess please. Even our potential resucers do not know that we need help cry
Have you forgotten prayer? Let us pray and allow God to take control, otherwise, the only question we will ask ourselves is why are we where we are today? Everything about Buhari and apc has not been experienced in the world before. Imagine the hopelessness. Everyday prices of everything keep rising.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by abumaryam012(m): 2:53pm On Mar 12, 2017
Real Flat head wailer
ChimaAdeoye:
Truth is that no true Nigerian is celebrating buhari.

his brief absence showed what enormous progress can happen if we had a reasonable non-bigoted leader.

What happen now is another round of killings by fulanis or soldiers somewhere, resumption of pipeline explosions and extra judicial execution of prisoners in Buhari's gulags
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
youths who should situp and think about their lives and their future......... only to find themselves depending on an allaweee that will neva sustain them for two weeks.

i wonder why you have to give praises to a government that does not cater seriously for the youths cool

1 Like

Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pprovost:
Afonja Corpers cool

Werey afoju Omo
Who tell u say dem be afonja?
Some Pple re mad shall
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Celebration galore ! Celebrating with those who are celebrating !!
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Nigeria is finish!!

What are we even celebrating for?
I've lost more coins to this administration than I've ever did.
I've lost more souls as a result of depression,
Lost ethics
Morality at its lose
Our courage for crimes goes harder

....here are corps member celebrating 'unbeneficial alien' forced as father. Mtchwwww

Oh! They just want to grab fame with dull pics, dirty shoes and a bad pose. Anyways, anything they like.

Not everybody will be as gullible as you hahaha,

Nigerians Sai Buhari..

The more you guys try to portray him bad the more Nigerians are liking the man more hahaha..
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
Truth is that no true Nigerian is celebrating buhari.

his brief absence showed what enormous progress can happen if we had a reasonable non-bigoted leader.

What happen now is another round of killings by fulanis or soldiers somewhere, resumption of pipeline explosions and extra judicial execution of prisoners in Buhari's gulags

The true is that only pained wailing wailers are hating on Buhari, Well meaning Nigerians are celebrating this man cos he is our messiah..

Long Live PMB..
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
kerike:
Aboki slaughterd stolen chicken Kopa ko Kopa Ni

LOL what a pained wailer hahaha, Even those that kill rams was stolen abi?

Some kill cow i guess it's stolen too..

Even the man that give free suya go thief am hahaha...

Wailing zombie..
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
OLASUNKONMI:

AM FROM THE SOUTH.....PRECISELY LAGOS AND I CAN ASSURE U THAT HIS FANS BASE IS ALARMING IN THE SOUGHT COME 2019 U WILL KNW.

WRITE IT DOWN SOMEWHERE....THAT I SAID APC IS COMING BACK ...2019.

AM IN LAGOS....AND I KNW WHY AM SO SURE.

Bro i am from the south too and i will vote Buhari in 2019..
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by Sylva2147: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
flyca:
Its like all Nigerian youths has been bought with 10 pieces of silver. While some take to the streets carrying placards and walking, others are littering the cyber space with "sai Baba mantra.

So the whole world is seeing us as "Happy", 'jubilant", "excited" to have our president back. Not like he is even performing well cry Chai!

How can we get ourselves out of this mess please. Even our potential resucers do not know that we need help cry
The simple truth here is people can be deceptive, they claim they don't love the man but sincerely speaking majority knows that the old man has put in his best to restore this country back to its former glory without greed, but people like you who are seeing black yet you call it white because of sentiment will not support it. please check yourself before criticizing someone.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
littlewonders:
Nigeria is finish!!

What are we even celebrating for?
I've lost more coins to this administration than I've ever did.
I've lost more souls as a result of depression,
Lost ethics
Morality at its lose
Our courage for crimes goes harder

....here are corps member celebrating 'unbeneficial alien' forced as father. Mtchwwww

Oh! They just want to grab fame with dull pics, dirty shoes and a bad pose. Anyways, anything they like.

Hatred seems to make you write very bad English - see the nonsense you just wrote; pls work on it.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by lailo: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
some people will say they were paid.love him or hate him.I Neva see dis kain president b4 in d history of Nigeria that even in recession and hardship,people still love him
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by littlewonders: 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Hatred seems to make you write very bad English - see the nonsense you just wrote; pls work on it.

Please, do justice to where you feel your vision wasn't cordial with. 'English' has made you missed out from common comprehension.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2017
littlewonders:

Please, do justice to where you feel your vision wasn't cordial with. 'English' has made you missed out from common comprehension.

What a piece of crap from a tortured soul - that is what hatred does to your brain, who could have comprehended the gibberish you earlier wrote?.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by littlewonders: 8:39am On Mar 13, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

What a piece of crap from a tortured soul - that is what hatred does to your brain, who could have comprehended the gibberish you earlier wrote?.

The word 'Hatred' is a dangerous word to use when referring to human. I don't remember using such a morpheme in my earlier content. Be guided.
Re: Corpers Kill Fowl To Celebrate Buhari's Return From London (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2017
littlewonders:

The word 'Hatred' is a dangerous word to use when referring to human. I don't remember using such a morpheme in my earlier content. Be guided.

Yet another crap, who are you kidding? Go tell that to the birds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here / Nysc Batch C Redeployment Letter Online Printing / Imam Rafiu Olalekan, Lagos Corper Missing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.