Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,241 members, 7,839,265 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing (1919 Views)

Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / Aso Rock Cabal, Saraki Begin Sabotage Of Osinbajo As PMB's Sickness Deepens - SR / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by FSBoperator: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
It has been revealed that a special prayer session is to be conducted by TB Joshua on Buhari's health but TB insisted his juju only works in his synagogue shrine and as such Buhari is expected to storm synagogue premises.

Aso Rock staff have however extracted a condition that the service be held in secret and not to be disclosed to anyone. On the issue of granting TB Joshua an oil welll in the event the healing session is successful, the cabal ruled that out but were open to considering granting oil lifting licence to the juju priest cum fake pastor.

TB Joshua however refused to comment when asked by this reporter. This reporter however did not bother ask Lai Muhammed or Femi Adesina to comment on this latest development as the duo are known liars who will deny their own names.

This reporter probed to inquire why Yemi Osinbajo an ordained pastor can't be contacted to do the healing prayer to which the source stated that osinbanjo is as fake as they come and it will be better to even attend the nearest pentecostal money prosperity church than have Osinbajo.

www.trollicious/tb.to.prayfor-oilwell.com/

Reminez

Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by adadike281(f): 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
mtchewww! nonsensical nonsense!
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by FSBoperator: 9:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
adadike281:
mtchewww! nonsensical nonsense!

Gbaduraah
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by emeijeh(m): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
op,ur post weak me.make i first chop before i comment

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by babadem2much(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2017
The day this bloggers will enter DSS hand ehn,

they will adjust their belt to normal size or rather use elastic for their trousers
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by FSBoperator: 10:21pm On Mar 11, 2017
babadem2much:
The day this bloggers will enter DSS hand ehn,

they will adjust their belt to normal size or rather use elastic for their trousers

This is not north Korea in as much as you wish it so.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by babadem2much(m): 10:35pm On Mar 11, 2017
FSBoperator:

This is not north Korea in as much as you wish it so.

continue posting the irrelevant or join them.
Wetin concern fish with rain coat..... Buhari is not from my town and not my religion in as much am from the North
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by FSBoperator: 10:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
babadem2much:

continue posting the irrelevant or join them.

Wetin concern fish with rain coat.....
Buhari is not from my town and not my religion in as much am from the North

And?

You think say we are threatened by Buhari and his dogs despotic administration?

If they are too daft to appreciate satire or can see every thread here as a threat to their govt then that means they are waking up everyday wondering how lucky they are that there isn't a revolution at their door.
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by babadem2much(m): 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
FSBoperator:

And?

You think say we are threatened by Buhari and his dogs despotic administration?

If they are too daft to appreciate satire or can see every thread here as a threat to their govt then that means they are waking up everyday wondering how lucky they are that there isn't a revolution at their door.

Your cup of tea o, na una headache. Abeg make i sip zobo sleep...

Make una yarn abeg weda dem go hear... Lolzzz
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by FSBoperator: 10:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
babadem2much:

Your cup of tea o, na una headache. Abeg make i sip zobo sleep...

Make una yarn abeg weda dem go hear... Lolzzz

Go and fear some place else.

I commit crime cos I make joke?

And if posts like this threatens nigeria and it's govt that means Nigeria is dead
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by babadem2much(m): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2017
FSBoperator:

Go and fear some place else.

I commit crime cos I make joke?

And if posts like this threatens nigeria and it's govt that means Nigeria is dead

You guys are making my day when it comes to joke and bashing, truth be told... Without critics things will never get well in this country, but which day them go carry am go synagogue na so that i fit follow go chop presidential rice? Lolzzz
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by FSBoperator: 11:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
babadem2much:

You guys are making my day when it comes to joke and bashing, truth be told... Without critics things will never get well in this country, but which day them go carry am go synagogue na so that i fit follow go chop presidential rice? Lolzzz

Huey Long once said, 'Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.' I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."

In the name of national security and so called antipatriotism , the Buhari govt has gotten away with breaking the law and out right mass murder
Re: Aso Rock Cabal To Take Buhari To Synagogue For Healing by FSBoperator: 9:23am On Mar 12, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Arrive Port Harcourt. (PHOTOS) / Video Of A Nigerian Beaten In China / Why Tinubu Is Afraid Of Going To Abuja For Close To A Year Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.