Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

JUST IN: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Four Others Escape Death In Auto Crash. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Four Others Escape Death In Auto Crash. (501 Views)

Chime, Nnamani, Others Escape Attack As Violence Mars Enugu APC Congress / Youths Beat Chika Ossai, Delta Commissioner Over Allegation Of Land Grabbing / Soludo, Ubah, Ekwunife To Pick APC Ticket To Unseat Obiano In Gov Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Four Others Escape Death In Auto Crash. by ossaioviesucces(m): 11:15pm On Mar 11, 2017
JUST IN: Gov Okowa's aide Ossai, Four others escape death in auto crash.

Reports reaching us have confirmed that The PA to the governor on special duties Ossai Ovie Success was involved in a motor accident alongside Destiny Igbinedion Manager Ossaioviesuccess.com, Uba Osakwe, Celestine Okoro and Chukwuma Offor.

Mr Ossai who took to his Facebook wall, to express gratitude to God for saving his live and that of his friends. The accident which took place on dia way back from a wedding which took place in Warri Delta state, was critical, we are yet to confirm the extent of injuries sustained from the victims.

He also expressed gratitude to a good Samaritan who helped them out of the crisis and brought them home.

We will bring you details as they unfold..

Glory be to God almighty....

Re: JUST IN: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Four Others Escape Death In Auto Crash. by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On Mar 11, 2017
grin
Re: JUST IN: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Four Others Escape Death In Auto Crash. by ojun50(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
Cutehector:
grin
i no understand u make i follow u open grin
Re: JUST IN: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Four Others Escape Death In Auto Crash. by 175(m): 11:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
ojun50:

i no understand u make i follow u open grin

As in ehn. . .the OP Ovie Ossai Success, is like him get personality problems in real life.

Only you na member here on Nairaland. You get accident, you open topic on it, and REPORT THE NEWS LIKE SAY NA ANOTHER PERSON E HAPPEN TO ? grin angry

Is your brain paining you?

We know say you be aide to Okowa. . .every time na you go dey use am describe yourself? Abi na eternal position?

All these government boys, abi na governor boys, make una easy they drive ooo. Life no get duplicate.

I can remember vividly that you were posting about accidents that occurred to other people some time ago.

Life sef. . .sorry my brother. But please be careful ooo.

All the same thank God for the miracle of saving you and the other occupants from this accident.

Ndo
Re: JUST IN: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Four Others Escape Death In Auto Crash. by DrDeji20(m): 11:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
let me guess. Overspeeding. Thankfully they came out unhurt.
Re: JUST IN: Gov Okowa's Aide Ossai, Four Others Escape Death In Auto Crash. by Lisaint(m): 11:49pm On Mar 11, 2017
OP stop referring urself as Third Party... .

We don know aay u get Portfolio Already

Who you EPP?

NEXT time learn drive slowly Overspeeding
kills

Thank God for ur life sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Appointed Aide To Gov Bello Of Kogi State / FG Arraigned Peace Corps Leader Akor, Charged With ‘419’ / My Administration Has Started Fight Against Poverty – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.