Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying (24205 Views)

Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less / Lady Finally Gets A Job After Submitting 4000 Applications In Five Years / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by micflo28(m): 4:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Please I need a job... Will be through with nysc next month April 7th. Economics 2:2, WhatsApp me on 08064824031. My appreciations.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by veyvey: 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
I love your testimony. I am also looking for good job please assist
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by myrrtle(m): 4:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
congrats
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by she234: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
many thanks for all the congratulatory messages.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by KevinDein: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
You write very well.

1 Like

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by she234: 4:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
Dandsome:
Okay... First of all, let me start by saying congratulations... But why your story come be like parables thru out?

Na crime if you give us the figures? Congratulations once more again.

hahahaha....use any figure u like and multiply by 3.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by she234: 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
KevinDein:
You write very well.
Thanks
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by leadword(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
UEDIBO:
congratulations.
i graduated since 2008 but i am still searching. pls God answer my Call
HND Electronics & Telecom.
PGD in Education.
PGD in Information Technology
M.Sc In View.
haaaaaaaaa,u have wasted many years because of junks theory Education, d money u suppose to use to establish and making money now,u wasted it.......go and establish,Education is not your way......pray to God to show ur way......... am sorry if I offend u ooo

3 Likes

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by smartkester(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
detagabriel:
congratulation bro...this is just the begining of greater heights...

pls incase of any opening, am available,
chemical engineering (2.2).
God bless you
hmm nice one bro. Am also chemical engineering (2.2)
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by kllinxman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
ymee:
Happy for u broh, mean y God I'm tabling my problem b4 u get me my own job b4 the end of this month.

Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1

SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
KEY COMPETENCIES
- Microsoft office proficient.
- PowerPoint, CorelDraw, Photoshop,fireworks, Illustrator, PageMaker etc.
- Html, C++, CSS, Php, WordPress, blogger
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting and repair. System integration and data
migration
- Customer relationship management and Strong problem solving abilities
- Performance monitoring and optimization. Multi-tasking and project
management
contact
babs4realscience@yahoo.com
Thanks.

And u are still looking for job....
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by 360command: 4:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
leadword:
haaaaaaaaa,u have wasted many years because of junks theory Education, d money u suppose to use to establish and making money now,u wasted it.......go and establish,Education is not your way......pray to God to show ur way......... am sorry if I offend u ooo
I taya for the guy...
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Micuilles: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
"I got a job in a funny industry (logistics and supply chain)" grin Really? Firstly, Log & SC is a field that is required in EVERY industry. It also appears to be the FUTURE of large businesses as it entails enterprise management, warehousing, logistics and distribution, Planning/scheduling, procurement, project management, operations and etcetera.

I work in an O & G as a SC professional and you can't imagine how valuable people in this field (SC) earn, especially when you have the IT tool tech-know-how required e.g. SAP-PM, MM, Fi, CO, RLM and so on. It is a great field and also with higher degrees in SC from reputable institutions, international certifications related to the field, you'll soar higher.

My background is in Physics, but I joined the SC field and acquired some certs in procurement & logistics, as well as an MSc. in Oprs & SC from Liverpool and with over 8 years experience in the field and in O & G, I'm enjoying my career. I even get offers from other fields like medicine, pharmacy, bottling companies, airlines, marine, engineering, and many more because operations & supply chain mgt is very vast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Smooth14: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congrats
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by mozel247: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
ymee:
Happy for u broh, mean y God I'm tabling my problem b4 u get me my own job b4 the end of this month.

Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1

SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
KEY COMPETENCIES
migration
management
contact
Thanks.

Guy u don't need work. Wished I had all this. I will never look for work. Anyway. I don't have them and am not looking for either.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
People keep praying for things they don't deserve. People who can't spell tortoise... grin
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Ladyzinny: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
l bless God for ur life,I pray dat I will be blessed too. Narrowly missed 2.1(3.49),I know God has a beta plan for me. Education/Agriculture.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 12, 2017
leadword:

Thank God i have found my twin. AT least one that thinks like me. When i tell many folks education isnt for them that right after primary they ought to have started farming and by the time their mates finish from Universities, they could have been professional farmers they vex for my matter.

90% OF THE FOLKS WE SEE THESE DAYS SHOULD EITHER BE RIDING KEKE IMMEDIATELY AFTER PRIMARY OR GO INTO FARMING...AT LEAST THIS WOULD HELP US REDUCE THE STIFF COMPETITION MANY NIGERIANS FACE BEFORE ENTERING SCHOOL
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by wobia007: 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congrats!!,
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Yemiafo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congrats bro, I'm happy for you and at the same time tapping into your testimony.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by freemile2ru: 4:42pm On Mar 12, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1

SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
KEY COMPETENCIES
migration
management
contact
Thanks.
Andela.com/apply **we are hiring**
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by adeoba2008(m): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congrats Bro....
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
kllinxman:
And u are still looking for job....
of course
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2017
freemile2ru:
Andela.com/apply **we are hiring**
please hire me
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by OLASUNKONMI(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2017
DON'T FORGET TO BE THANKING GOD AND DON'T ALSO FORGETS YOUR PEERS WHO ARE STILL IN UR FORMER. MEAGER SALARY.....REMEMBER TO HELP THOSE BELOW YOU. SOON.

CONGRATS

IFE-OLUKOTUN.......WE HAILS shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by OAUTemitayo: 4:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
ymee:

Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1

SERVICES
1. Computer appreciation
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
KEY COMPETENCIES
migration
management
contact
Thanks.
If you are this skillful then head to Fiverr.com and Upwork.com
Check Business thread for more information
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Didiediamond(f): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2017
congratz...I pray fr such too
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by pabloaimar(m): 5:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congratulations to you.... At HIS appointed time we all will be awarded good jobs. Lets put all our hope and trust in the LORD. For HE is the perfect solutions to all our problems.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by pabloaimar(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Just got an invite but I can't make it. Cos I'm not in Lagos, so anybody who feels like "gate crashing". Here is the info...

"With reference to your application, SKYHIGH LTD invites you for an interview on Monday 13/03/2017 by 10am @ 11, Monilola Oyeyinka street, off ajibade babatola junction, 7&8 bus stop. Airport road. Ajao estate, Lagos.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by akaahs(m): 5:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Pls ops, i have passion on logistics but I'm a civil engineer. Any help on how to go about it? Next week i 'll start a program on logistics and supply chain management. Advice on strategies. Thanks in advance.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Jflex07(m): 5:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ladyzinny:
l bless God for ur life,I pray dat I will be blessed too.
Narrowly missed 2.1(3.49),I know God has a beta plan for me.
Education/Agriculture.
i narrowly missed 2:1 is the new trend now.
Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by she234: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Micuilles:
"I got a job in a funny industry (logistics and supply chain)" grin Really? Firstly, Log & SC is a field that is required in EVERY industry. It also appears to be the FUTURE of large businesses as it entails enterprise management, warehousing, logistics and distribution, Planning/scheduling, procurement, project management, operations and etcetera.

I work in an O & G as a SC professional and you can't imagine how valuable people in this field (SC) earn, especially when you have the IT tool tech-know-how required e.g. SAP-PM, MM, Fi, CO, RLM and so on. It is a great field and also with higher degrees in SC from reputable institutions, international certifications related to the field, you'll soar higher.

My background is in Physics, but I joined the SC field and acquired some certs in procurement & logistics, as well as an MSc. in Oprs & SC from Liverpool and with over 8 years experience in the field and in O & G, I'm enjoying my career. I even get offers from other fields like medicine, pharmacy, bottling companies, airlines, marine, engineering, and many moreI because operations & supply chain mgt is very vast.

Thanks for your response. I didn't intend to undermine the profession in any way, abeg no vex. As of the time I got into logistics and supply chain, I didn't know much about it and how easily you can fit into roles in a wide range of industries.you know Nigerian graduates and the oil and gas dream, lol.But now my mindset is different. I really admire you profile, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying by Kathyl: 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2017
Congrats! I Tap Into This Breakthrough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Got A New Job Offer In Niger But I Need Some Help / I Just Received NNPC 2019 Recruitment Invitation (who Else Is Shortlisted)? / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.