Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy (321 Views)

Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy by ladiesmirror(m): 9:28am On Mar 12, 2017
Please I am really confused as am trying to use my Tithe to the needy instead of giving it to the church because there are lots of people who are hungry and the church is virtually doing nothing about it.... Please I need opinions with Bible References.... Thanks.
Re: Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy by Aonkuuse(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2017
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but if you ask me, I rather give my Tithe to the needy instead of the church.
Re: Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy by Kondomatic(m): 9:35am On Mar 12, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion but if you ask me, I rather give my Tithe to the needy instead of the church.
The Op no sound like person wey get tithe.

(1) (Reply)

Church Where Little Kids Are Punched In The Face!!! / For The Young Men. / Highly Inspiring 4min Short Christian Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.