Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

When I See Someone Saying "Don't Judge". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When I See Someone Saying "Don't Judge". (485 Views)

Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! / When I See The Blood, I Will Pass Over You - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I See Someone Saying "Don't Judge". by kenny1313(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
When I see someone saying "Don't judge, leave it for Jesus. Jesus won't judge as you are doing now, He will correct with love. "
I laugh.
You don't know your Jesus.
You don't know your Gospels.
What would Jesus do?
Jesus that entered church one day, saw how they were exploiting people, saw how they have turned His father's house into a 'den of thieves ' and got so mad he scattered the church. He took a whip and flogged the charlatans out. He scattered their tables and chairs, scattered their offering baskets.
Who does that? Most of you would see something wrong in the church and keep quiet in the name of maintaining order but Jesus would walk in, take one look at the charade, roll up his sleeves and say, Church is over, everybody out!
You are asking what Jesus would do?
You think Jesus will stand by and watch people get exploited in his name? Do you know why the religious leaders of his day hated him? Because he was always abusing them. Yes. Cussing them out. He called them snakes. He called them hypocrites to their faces. He called them thieves. He called them wicked people. He didn't go in one corner and type it on Facebook. He went to their churches and said it to their faces. He met them on the streets and said it to their faces.
He said "woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees! "
Do you know what "Woe unto you" means in pidgin?
It means, E NO GO BETTER FOR UNA.
Jesus said that to the pastors of his day. Please note he didn't say they are fake pastors. He acknowledged they are pastors then proceeded to say, E no go better for you, Pastor.
Jesus is not one to chill when it comes to his church.
Because Jesus understands those people will scatter his flock if they are not checked.
Jesus said, In that day, many shall come to him and say Lord , Lord, have we not performed miracles in your name and done many mighty works? Then he will say, I don't know you, depart from me you workers of wickedness.
Jesus didn't deny their works, he denied their characters. He didn't deny they are Christians, he calls them wicked christians who call him Lord, Lord and do not what he says.
And what did Jesus say? The Master said Love. Love. Love. Love.
How is it love if you exploit people?
If you like turn water into dry gin, Jesus is looking at your heart not the works of your hands.
You that is going from wall to wall, shouting, Judge not, Touch not, Woe unto you!
You that is quick to jump to the defence of a pastor instead of sticking to the defence of the word of God, Woe unto you!
You that have stubbornly refused to learn the word of God for yourself and grow in it, thereby taking everything pastor so and so says as rhema, Woe unto you!
You that is adding to the disgrace of the body of Christ by being a supporter of ungodliness and unrighteousness, Woe unto you!
You that don't care if the name of Jesus is slandered just because you want to defend your pastor, Woe unto you!
You that will look the other way when Christians are being unChristlike then still say, leave them to Christ, dont judge. Did God not give us His spirit to discern between good and evil, right from wrong? Woe unto you! You will be queueing up with them on the last day when God puts them in the pen meant for goats.
#Dontbefooled.
Re: When I See Someone Saying "Don't Judge". by enshy: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
kenny1313:
When I see someone saying "Don't judge, leave it for Jesus. Jesus won't judge as you are doing now, He will correct with love. "
I laugh.
You don't know your Jesus.
You don't know your Gospels.
What would Jesus do?
Jesus that entered church one day, saw how they were exploiting people, saw how they have turned His father's house into a 'den of thieves ' and got so mad he scattered the church. He took a whip and flogged the charlatans out. He scattered their tables and chairs, scattered their offering baskets.
Who does that? Most of you would see something wrong in the church and keep quiet in the name of maintaining order but Jesus would walk in, take one look at the charade, roll up his sleeves and say, Church is over, everybody out!
You are asking what Jesus would do?
You think Jesus will stand by and watch people get exploited in his name? Do you know why the religious leaders of his day hated him? Because he was always abusing them. Yes. Cussing them out. He called them snakes. He called them hypocrites to their faces. He called them thieves. He called them wicked people. He didn't go in one corner and type it on Facebook. He went to their churches and said it to their faces. He met them on the streets and said it to their faces.
He said "woe unto you, Scribes and Pharisees! "
Do you know what "Woe unto you" means in pidgin?
It means, E NO GO BETTER FOR UNA.
Jesus said that to the pastors of his day. Please note he didn't say they are fake pastors. He acknowledged they are pastors then proceeded to say, E no go better for you, Pastor.
Jesus is not one to chill when it comes to his church.
Because Jesus understands those people will scatter his flock if they are not checked.
Jesus said, In that day, many shall come to him and say Lord , Lord, have we not performed miracles in your name and done many mighty works? Then he will say, I don't know you, depart from me you workers of wickedness.
Jesus didn't deny their works, he denied their characters. He didn't deny they are Christians, he calls them wicked christians who call him Lord, Lord and do not what he says.
And what did Jesus say? The Master said Love. Love. Love. Love.
How is it love if you exploit people?
If you like turn water into dry gin, Jesus is looking at your heart not the works of your hands.
You that is going from wall to wall, shouting, Judge not, Touch not, Woe unto you!
You that is quick to jump to the defence of a pastor instead of sticking to the defence of the word of God, Woe unto you!
You that have stubbornly refused to learn the word of God for yourself and grow in it, thereby taking everything pastor so and so says as rhema, Woe unto you!
You that is adding to the disgrace of the body of Christ by being a supporter of ungodliness and unrighteousness, Woe unto you!
You that don't care if the name of Jesus is slandered just because you want to defend your pastor, Woe unto you!
You that will look the other way when Christians are being unChristlike then still say, leave them to Christ, dont judge. Did God not give us His spirit to discern between good and evil, right from wrong? Woe unto you! You will be queueing up with them on the last day when God puts them in the pen meant for goats.
#Dontbefooled.
We keep warning through all means possible!
God reward all your labour.
We all keep learning the best means possible to getting the best results.
Dont keep quiet, Keep at it!!

(1) (Reply)

The Redeemed Church And God On Opposite Paths / Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness / Kingdom Voice Ministries Int'l

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.