Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness (488 Views)

New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness by Edelweiss44: 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeMle9gxHv4

For those who still doubt that Stephanie is a blackmailer of an innocent man of God.

This is also to shame agents of darkness like @NwamaziNwaAro who have carried this campaign on their head to rubbish an innocent man of God
Re: Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness by emeijeh(m): 5:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
I see.
The truth will soon be revealed.
I knew she was lying all along
Re: Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness by OfficialAwol(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
On the 30th of September, 2015, I was expelled from the seminary after a woman successfully foisted a lie on me and made the seminary authority and my Bishop believe that lie till this day.

Now, this Stephanie Otobo cooked up a high grade blackmail on an innocent man. Maybe for fame. Maybe she was paid. Or maybe she expected to make millions of Naira. But one thing I have come to believe in life is that no matter how far a lie travels, truth will always overtake it.

Maybe God vindicate the innocent.
Re: Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness by Edelweiss44: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
OfficialAwol:
On the 30th of September, 2015, I was expelled from the seminary after a woman successfully foisted a lie on me and made the seminary authority and my Bishop believe that lie till this day.

Now, this Stephanie Otobo cooked up a high grade blackmail on an innocent man. Maybe for fame. Maybe she was paid. Or maybe she expected to make millions of Naira. But one thing I have come to believe in life is that no matter how far a lie travels, truth will always overtake it.

Maybe God vindicate the innocent.

The people that are so annoying are those who wouldn't even listen carefully to such blackmail stories and ask proper questions before believing an accuser and going about spreading false information gotten from the blackmailer
Re: Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness by greatnaija01: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
wow

Edelweiss44:

The people that are so annoying are those who wouldn't even listen carefully to such blackmail stories and ask proper questions before believing an accuser and going about spreading false information gotten from the blackmailer
Re: Video Of Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleiman For Forgiveness by greatnaija01: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
thanks a million

Edelweiss44:

(1) (Reply)

I Believe In God And Miracles But Not Pastors And Churches / Is Once Saved Always Saved / Locals Praise Muslims For Helping Save Lives In Grenfell Tower (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.