Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God (1689 Views)

My Experience With The God Of No Impossibities / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
I don't like the way things are going. We don't know which of the gods is the Almighty God or whether there is any Almighty God at all. Therefore I have decided to call everyone to this thread.

A contest shall be done here. Let everyone call anybody he or she knows, be it atheists, hinduists, Christians, Muslims, Raelists, FSM, Buddhist. And let's call on the god of each religion.

And THE LORD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE, LET HIM BE MY GOD.

How long do you halt between many opinions? If Yahweh is God, let us follow him. And if it is Allah, let us follow him. And if it is the Flying Spaghetti Monster, let us worship him.

Now let everyone be with his handset. And let us call on the names of each god one after the other. The god that answers by fire(to burn our phones or devices for browsing) let him be our God.

Cc: Muafrika2, Hahn, Urahara, Hardmirror, Lordcenturion, Seun, Gboyee4fun, Enshy, Mrzenographer, Plaetton, Billyonaire, Orunto27, Jacksonville, Ishilove, Hopefullandlord, Ranchoddas, 4kings, Joseff14

Pls let's call those we know. Today today, we must know which god is the creator of the universe.

THE LORD THAT ANSWERS BY FIRE(ontop our phones) LET HIM BE OUR GOD.
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by enshy: 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2017
My Brother Friend,
Be it known today that my God whom I serve in Spirit and Truth and Ive commited my life to forever cannot be mocked for 'evil communication corrupts good manners'
We dont take the name of our God in vain. We respect and honour Him out of deep love. I wont reduce my God to dishonour and disrepute!
He doesnt perform magic but Miracles! He alone is God!!
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
enshy:
My Brother Friend,
Be it known today that my God whom I serve in Spirit and Truth and Ive commited my life to forever cannot be mocked for 'evil communication corrupts good manners'
We dont take the name of our God in vain. We respect and honour Him out of deep love. I wont reduce my God to dishonour and disrepute!
He doesnt perform magic but Miracles! He alone is God!!

What are you saying? Do you like the way things are going right now? This uncertainty is a burden. Didn't you see how Elijah successfully cleared the air in the bible by calling on one of the gods and he answered by fire?
First of all, let me ask, which of the gods is your own? I'm suspecting you're worshipping Baal, that's why you are scared that Yahweh will overcome him again as he did in the bible. You see, you don't have confidence in Baal your god.

2 Likes

Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
It is written ; Do not put the Lord your God to test. Also, do not deceived, God is not mocked. whatsoever a man soweth is what he shall reap. Gal 6:7.

John 20:29; Jesus saith unto him, "Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

3 Likes

Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2017
You can't summon our true God. He doesn't listen to wicked people like you,

Just concentrate on your god and post the video when he answers your call undecided
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Muafrika2:
You can't summon our true God. He doesn't listen to wicked people like you,

Just concentrate on your god and post the video when he answers your call undecided
How can you say that I'm wicked? What's all these nonsense now? BTW, which of the gods is your god?
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 2:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
Jacksonville:
It is written ; Do not put the Lord your God to test. Also, do not deceived, God is not mocked. whatsoever a man soweth is what he shall reap. Gal 6:7.

John 20:29; Jesus saith unto him, "Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

What are you saying nah? Are you scared that your god won't do as he did when Elijah called him in the bible? And pls don't fight for your god.Let your god respond with his own mouth.
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2017
geoworldedu:
How can you say that I'm wicked? What's all these nonsense now? BTW, which of the gods is your god?

The one that answers HIS PEOPLE by fire angry
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

The one that answers HIS PEOPLE by fire angry
Now you see we're on the right track. If your god can answer by fire in those days, he can still do so today. Or what do you think
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by enshy: 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
geoworldedu:

What are you saying? Do you like the way things are going right now? This uncertainty is a burden. Didn't you see how Elijah successfully cleared the air in the bible by calling on one of the gods and he answered by fire?
First of all, let me ask, which of the gods is your own? I'm suspecting you're worshipping Baal, that's why you are scared that Yahweh will overcome him again as he did in the bible. You see, you don't have confidence in Baal your god.
I aint discussing with anybody.
I was mentioned and I responded!
Im storming out of the thread as I aint part of this ridicule!!
***Pls expect no more response from me as per this thread*** Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by Pastafarian: 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2017
geoworldedu:
Now you see we're on the right track. If your god can answer by fire in those days, he can still do so today. Or what do you think
We may be on the same track but going different directions. Of course he can. Unfortunately, not for you. wink

There is protocol for this kind of thing.
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
Muafrika2:

We may be on the same track but going different directions. Of course he can. Unfortunately, not for you. wink

There is protocol for this kind of thing.

Well... I guess this is a show of cowardice and intimidation. I'll go ahead with the 'god-calling' and the gods who answers by sending fire on my phone shall be my god.

Now I'll start with... Em...which god should I start with sef
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
enshy:

I aint discussing with anybody.
I was mentioned and I responded!
Im storming out of the thread as I aint part of this ridicule!!
***Pls expect no more response from me as per this thread*** Thank you.
See worshipper of Baal storming out because he/she knows that Yahweh will prove himself God over all these other gods.
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
geoworldedu:

Well... I guess this is a show of cowardice and intimidation. I'll go ahead with the 'god-calling' and the gods who answers by sending fire on my phone shall be my god.

Now I'll start with... Em...which god should I start with sef
Ha ha grin

And I'll watch and mock tongue tongue
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Vishnu, Vishnu, Vishnu... Send down fire, the Holy Ghost fire... Send down fire... The Holy Ghost fire(x7)
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 4:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Holy Vishnu, send down fire!!!! Send it so that I might know you as GOD ALMIGHTY. HOLY VISHNU, SEND DOWN FIRRRRREEEEEEE!!!!
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lord of Krishna, send down fire! (4x)
Ina Vishnu wole WA, wole wa o, ina vishnu Wole wa o!!!!
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
Vishnu, send down fire!!!!
Vishnu, Pls send down fire!!!!!
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Vishnu, going... going... GONE! angry
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by LordCenturion(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Am not an Atheist or theist, am a deist, those who call themselves Almighty God either in the Bible or Quran or any other religions are all fake, they may be real but they are not Almighty GOD, The Almighty GOD doesn't interfere in affairs of the earth, this GOD has given us everything on this earth to Sort ourselves out, earth (nature) will judge anyone that do bad while still alive on earth and reward those that do good, there is no punishment after life,some of the stories (people, events and places) in the Bible, Quran or other religion books maybe be true but were inspired by evil first supernatural being (gods) that lives on earth long time ago before home erectus,and 80% of those written (Bible,Quran etc) are lies....

Those supernatural being that visit earth fights for supremacy, even despite they know the Almighty GOD as their creator..

3 Likes

Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
LordCenturion:
Am not an Atheist or theist, am a deist, those who call themselves Almighty God either in the Bible or Quran or any other religions are all fake, they may be real but they are not Almighty GOD, The Almighty GOD doesn't interfere in affairs of the earth, this GOD has given us everything on this earth to Sort ourselves out, earth (nature) will judge anyone that do bad while still alive on earth and reward those that do good, there is no punishment after life,some of the stories (people, events and places) in the Bible, Quran or other religion books maybe be true but were inspired by evil first supernatural being (gods) that lives on earth long time ago before home erectus,and 80% of those written (Bible,Quran etc) are lies....

Those supernatural being that visit earth fights for supremacy, even despite they know the Almighty GOD as their creator. .

The bolded sounds exactly like the belief of Otem. Wilgrea7, is he also OTEM? BTW, I felt giving u a screenshot u askd for would amount to nothing. I have them, buh I'm having the thought "of what use?"
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Now Yahweh, if you are GOD ALMIGHTY, send down FIRE biko. Send fire on my handset. Let it burn, burn, burn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by LordCenturion(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
geoworldedu:

The bolded sounds exactly like the belief of Otem. Wilgrea7, is he also OTEM? BTW, I felt giving u a screenshot u askd for would amount to nothing. I have them, buh I'm having the thought "of what use?"

Yes, please give me, am ready to learn if it's more genuine than what Otem has said.... Besides, am not otem o, u can check all my posts
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
geoworldedu:
Now Yahweh, if you are GOD ALMIGHTY, send down FIRE biko. Send fire on my handset. Let it burn, burn, burn!
Hahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by joseff14(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2017
geoworldedu:

he's as useless as the others. its only humans that'll storm this thread and spew insult. all those god wont do jack. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:28am On Mar 29, 2017
geoworldedu

Have your phone exploded yet?
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 8:04pm On Apr 01, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
geoworldedu

Have your phone exploded yet?

My phone caught fire, but it was d holy ghost fire. Biko I av to stop abusing d gods as frm now.

cheesy
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
geoworldedu:

My phone caught fire, but it was d holy ghost fire. Biko I av to stop abusing d gods as frm now.

cheesy
So you are typing in spirit ba?
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
So you are typing in spirit ba?
lol
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 8:59am On Apr 04, 2017
joseff14:

he's as useless as the others. its only humans that'll storm this thread and spew insult. all those god wont do jack. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
the gods are dumb cheesy I even thought Yahweh and Allah could do sumtin. mtchew. facepalm moj
Re: Let The God That Answers By Fire Be My God by geoworldedu: 9:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
God of Elijah send down faya

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godmen Predating 'jesus' / The Psalm Of Life / Pastor E.a.adeboye Follows Nairaland On Twitter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.