Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

“I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) (6877 Views)

Pastor Wilson Had Sex With His Wife's Best Friend's Daughter - Pastor Thaddeus / Pastor Wilson Reacts To Viral Video Says He’s A Man Of God That Love kitten / "Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by Wesporting: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Pastor Wilson reacts to the trending video of him using his tongue to bless a woman’s Vag!na, Corintia Edwards who is stated to be the daughter of Wilson's wife Charlotte"s best friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y8-oW-3NnM

Source; https://mandynews.com/im-a-man-of-god-that-love-pusy-says-pastor-wilson-video/

Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by Wesporting: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by Andhominem: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Damn!
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by Bacteriologist(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2019
Religion cannot reform mankind because religion is slavery. Wake up Africa and leave this dangerous ideology called religion behind.

Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by godofuck231: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ma niggarrr, if he could get any better
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by Should: 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Since when has it become a crime to eat egwusi APUSSI soup?
Free am abeg!

Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by Wolexdey(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hmmm.
Jesus is LORD
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by GistMore11: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
cool
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
If he said that, then he's not a true man of God.

True men of God would be remorseful and not try to justify their adulterous acts.

1 Like

Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by StrikeBack(m): 10:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Suleiman wey love pussy pass you no fit talk am openly like this

Hypocrite Nigerians!

Anybody wey quote me lasan!!!!
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by sagaciousblog: 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Damn! "Bleep you" grin grin
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by KrazzyAndy(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2019
Bacteriologist:
Religion cannot reform mankind because religion is slavery. Wake up Africa and leave this dangerous ideology called religion behind.
How much for that shirt niggur? grin grin grin grin
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by RoyalBlu(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2019
That's not 'the' pastor Wilson in this video.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by elijahkayode(m): 3:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
#SPRITUAL TRUTH 12 WAYS TO CONTROL LUST AS SONS/DAUGHTERS OF #GOD ALMIGHTY

https://mysoulpolitics..com/2019/10/spritual-truth-12-practically-ways-to.html
Re: “I'M A Man Of God That Love Pussy"- Says, Pastor Wilson (video) by LadySarah: 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Six Important Ways To Believe In God / Islam Religion Of Peace Has Killed 12 In France / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.