Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,371 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. (44253 Views)

Hope Akpan And Wife Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2017
danbrowndmf:
thank you .they are just mad
.the surrogate is still the mother Na?

No, the surrogate is not the mother, she is just a paid taxi driver that helps deliver the child for the person or couple. The egg belongs to the wife or partner of the man or an independent egg donor.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by yankeypha: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2017
That is the best marriage, men will have there peace of mind, cos woman wahala too much, you will meet a lady for the first time, she will cook food, clean your house, pet you, once you marry her and she born male child, she will become lion, she will bring out all her wickedness, you self will be asking your self if she is the woman you marry, if not because of children men will not like to be marry,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by coolsegun2002: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2017
bukatyne:

I don't think he wants a relationship. Surrogacy gives him kids without the relationship.

It doesn't mean he doesn't want a relationship...you know these rich footballers date models most of the time...many of these models don't want to go through child bearing process because of the possible effects on their bodies, even though they can fully recover and still become their former size zero, they don't wanna take a break from their career at all, or risk any unforeseen pregnancy complication which could be fatal.

But I feel someone like c.ronaldo will do for custody battle reasons....super rich footballers hardly find true love. It's bad enuf to pay post divorce payments to one model who planned it all along to become a millionaire through your hard earned money...

its even more terrible you'll have to fight to see ur own child. 90% of the time super rich dad's don't get custody cos they are always busy making money and flying jet from one country to another. Judges mostly rule in favour of the mother.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by coolsegun2002: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2017
yankeypha:
That is the best marriage, men will have there peace of mind, cos woman wahala too much, you will meet a lady for the first time, she will cook food, clean your house, pet you, once you marry her and she born male child, she will become lion, she will bring out all her wickedness, you self will be asking your self if she is the woman you marry, if not because of children men will not like to be marry,

Lol.....u write like u have a personal experience..

I feel it's we men that make women change, if u remain that same man that humbled himself enuf to kneel down and propose, i'm sure most women will remain the ever loving wife.
Though for super rich footballers I feel this is the best option for them cos they are usually targets of gold digging women who plan to marry them only for a few years and divorce them to claim alimony settlements.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by John902(m): 7:41am On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

No special woman in his life can carry the twins?

Weird.

Guess its the season of IVF and twins in Hollywood and Sportsville.
surrogate as in d intended father's sperm fertilizes his wife's egg and implanted in another intended woman's ovum cause the former woman had a surgical issue and wouldn't make to child birth
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by yankeypha: 8:08am On Mar 13, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Lol.....u write like u have a personal experience..

I feel it's we men that make women change, if u remain that same man that humbled himself enuf to kneel down and propose, i'm sure most women will remain the ever loving wife.
Though for super rich footballers I feel this is the best option for them cos they are usually targets of gold digging women who plan to marry them only for a few years and divorce them to claim alimony settlements.
Bro No be where nagging wife dey ooh, a nagging wife will makes you mad, I knew a woman whenever her husband came back from market, she will quarrel and nag with her husband, her husband will turn back and go to bar, he will drink and smoke unnecessary cos of sadness, upon her husband get money oh, still she will not allowed her husband to rest.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Princedaniel: 8:13am On Mar 13, 2017
Akshow:
because with his worth, getting a woman that will love him for him is hard. With this, no marriage palaver, no cheating issues, no divorce settlement, no alimony, no custody battle. they are his and of course he has all it takes to take care of them. Genius if u ask me.

them de carry wife collect money for bank ni?

This is not totally true sir.

Most people opt for surrogacy simply for convenience sake. Otherwise, you should know that only his sperm alone cannot produce children, he will need female eggs to do that. And should he to do that, he would need a very good looking young Lady with good genes for the eggs. And to get the best, you don't go stealing a random egg just so you could keep the kids to yourself. Like the mother of his first son, he either pays her off ( $35m) or sign a sort of an agreement with the donor of the eggs as the kids would need their mother around.

The current girlfriend fits into the later. Most likely, it was her eggs that were used.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Xzbit91: 8:26am On Mar 13, 2017
MathsChic:
Lol cheesy cheesy Naija

Regarding topic: actually won't mind using a surrogate to carry my child as well. Abeg, pregnancy stress can be too much. undecided

Would you still have the same intimate relationship and emotional attachment to kids you never labored for? undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by coolsegun2002: 8:30am On Mar 13, 2017
yankeypha:
Bro No be where nagging wife dey ooh, a nagging wife will makes you mad, I knew a woman whenever her husband came back from market, she will quarrel and nag with her husband, her husband will turn back and go to bar, he will drink and smoke unnecessary cos of sadness, upon her husband get money oh, still she will not allowed her husband to rest.

Lol...I still believe you talking from experience...but there's really no naturally nagging woman anywhere.....yes some human beings have low boiling points and argue easily. But no one enjoys fighting and making the husband miserable. You are not in their marriage....something must me wrong somewhere....only paranoid and schizophrenic pple para for no reason
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by ichommy(m): 8:57am On Mar 13, 2017
#TeamTwinsGang.

Congratulations Mentor. wink

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by yankeypha: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2017
coolsegun2002:

Lol...I still believe you talking from experience...but there's really no naturally nagging woman anywhere.....yes some human beings have low boiling points and argue easily. But no one enjoys fighting and making the husband miserable. You are not in their marriage....something must me wrong somewhere....only paranoid and schizophrenic pple para for no reason
from your words I knew you have not married, when you married you will understood me well, my guy from london tells me he enjoy staying in london lonely than staying with her nagging wife.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 13, 2017
martineverest:
open your eyes.. The Moroccan male lover rumor is true

Never saw it from that angle. But then its just a rumour. Why have hottie's all around the place if ur gay? Besides we all remember the case when Ronaldo tried to hit on a girl on Instagram..but the girl told him point blank she had a bf..turned him down and tagged him along a pic of her and the bf. Point is gay men don't go about hitting on women.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by martineverest(m): 10:30am On Mar 13, 2017
myking95:

Never saw it from that angle. But then its just a rumour. Why have hottie's all around the place if ur gay? Besides we all remember the case when Ronaldo tried to hit on a girl on Instagram..but the girl told him point blank she had a bf..turned him down and tagged him along a pic of her and the bf. Point is gay men don't go about hitting on women.
i guess he is covering up....dont forget the picture evidences that were revealed by the french journalists
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Bimpe29: 10:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Congratulations to the expectant father of twin boys, and world best footballer.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 11:22am On Mar 13, 2017
BlackOnassis:

Dude just change ur name becos u r not coded at all. Even stevie wonder know say CR7 like d1ck instead of poosy grin
na u go tell me na!! Am objective! Open to corrections unlike some people for nl.... I wish it's not true tho
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Akshow: 12:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
Princedaniel:

This is not totally true sir.

Most people opt for surrogacy simply for convenience sake. Otherwise, you should know that only his sperm alone cannot produce children, he will need female eggs to do that. And should he to do that, he would need a very good looking young Lady with good genes for the eggs. And to get the best, you don't go stealing a random egg just so you could keep the kids to yourself. Like the mother of his first son, he either pays her off ( $35m) or sign a sort of an agreement with the donor of the eggs as the kids would need their mother around.

The current girlfriend fits into the later. Most likely, it was her eggs that were used.
we are saying the same thing Mr
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Akshow: 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
masonkz:

Na so. Like he's the first rich footballer. undecided

He just doesn't wanna get married. Simple.
Still saying the same thing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by bukatyne(f): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2017
kennygee:

If that doesn't spell "Gay", I don't know what else does.

Lol!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by bukatyne(f): 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
jayAjoku:
which one be pity again na? is he not capable of bringing them up? he did a good job with his son na

Is he bringing them up with their biological mothers?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by bukatyne(f): 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
martineverest:
the gay rumors are true

Kennygee,

Here you have it.

Your speculations have been confirmed.

@Martineverest; you know what they say.... are you by any chance his..... lipsrsealed?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by bukatyne(f): 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2017
coolsegun2002:

It doesn't mean he doesn't want a relationship...you know these rich footballers date models most of the time...many of these models don't want to go through child bearing process because of the possible effects on their bodies, even though they can fully recover and still become their former size zero, they don't wanna take a break from their career at all, or risk any unforeseen pregnancy complication which could be fatal.

But I feel someone like c.ronaldo will do for custody battle reasons....super rich footballers hardly find true love. It's bad enuf to pay post divorce payments to one model who planned it all along to become a millionaire through your hard earned money...

its even more terrible you'll have to fight to see ur own child. 90% of the time super rich dad's don't get custody cos they are always busy making money and flying jet from one country to another. Judges mostly rule in favour of the mother.

How are the Beckhams, Drogbas, Yobos, Rooneys, Okochas, Nwankwos doing it?

If he really wants the relationship, I am sure he will work something out.

He is CR7 afterall.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by coolsegun2002: 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
bukatyne:

He is CR7 afterall.

Lol...u make it sound like CR7 is a god and he can do anything
He's just a man, and he has the level of risk he's willing to take. 90% of these rich celebs that take the marrying risk usually sign pre nuptial agreement...that wateva the happens the woman get either nothin or a particular fixed amount of money and not the usual half of the guy's worth.

Pre nuptial agreement is a real slap on the face if u ask me...its like telling the lady from the start "I don't love u or trust u..we are just doing this marriage for marriage sake"...women around pple like cr7 can't be trusted...if I have my way this is the best deal to prevent some bitcch lady from taking custody of my kids in future
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by coolsegun2002: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2017
bukatyne:

He is CR7 afterall.

In addition to my earlier quote....these stars you mentioned ddnt just marry no bodies...Beckham married his long time girlfriend..theyve loved eachother since forever...same for rooney...kanu that married one 16year old village girl that doesn't know anything back then ...these guys ddnt take risk they married ladies they knew and trusted big time..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by bukatyne(f): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2017
coolsegun2002:

In addition to my earlier quote....these stars you mentioned ddnt just marry no bodies...Beckham married his long time girlfriend..theyve loved eachother since forever...same for rooney...kanu that married one 16year old village girl that doesn't know anything back then ...these guys ddnt take risk they married ladies they knew and trusted big time..

You're back to my point.

If he really desired marriage or a relationship, he will find a way.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by danbrowndmf(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
kennygee:

No, the surrogate is not the mother, she is just a paid taxi driver that helps deliver the child for the person or couple. The egg belongs to the wife or partner of the man or an independent egg donor.
thanks. think u need to read about it myself not getting it
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Hmm... the surrogate mother is an incubator then. lipsrsealed
kennygee:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Hmm... the surrogate mother is an incubator then. lipsrsealed

Yes, she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Becomes The First Player In History To Score 700 Club Goals / Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.