Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. (44256 Views)

Hope Akpan And Wife Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / William Troost-Ekong And Wife Expecting A Baby / Cristiano Ronaldo Welcomes Twins, Eva and Mateo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Yea. That's what heartbroken men use to console themselves. Tell me something else undecided
lol!!! Not true jare!!! Cr7 get screen protector for him hrt!!! E no fit break..... btw e get wetin I wan ask u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Prenupial laws vary in diff states and country.
In my own point of view, I think C.Rinaldo doesn't want to share.

E go still die leave all the wealth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by ikemesit4477: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nofuckgiven: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
lol!!! Not true jare!!! Cr7 get screen protector for him hrt!!! E no fit break..... btw e get wetin I ask u
As the ghost wey u be na. Story undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Enemyofpeace: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
Surrogate mother?eyaaaaaa so christano no fit impregnate woman. Kai this life Na wa
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
FemiLastBorn:
. U that Ur Not Possessed. I can c How U av Time 4 urself sef
u! I don't know what to tell u! It's either u have reading problems or comprehension problems! Are u related to cr7!? Cause I see nothing bad in the sarcastic comment just nothing! Please take tea n climb your bed Abeg!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Raphchuks: 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
??
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

As the ghost wey u be na. Story undecided
no vex! Na typo!! I was like " e get wetin I wan ask u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by cstr150: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
They all want American babies, superstars and commoners alike. I am sure there is a surrogacy program in his native country of Portugal which he could have gone for.
And yet some people wonder why America is the greatest nation in the world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by jayAjoku(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
bukatyne:
CR7, biko stick to jerseys.

Congrats to the surrogate & CR7. Pity the kids are outside marriage.
which one be pity again na? is he not capable of bringing them up? he did a good job with his son na

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by martineverest(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2017
bukatyne:

I don't think he wants a relationship. Surrogacy gives him kids without the relationship.
the gay rumors are true

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nofuckgiven: 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
no vex! Na typo!! I was like " e get wetin I wan ask u
Ask away
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Codes151(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Ask away
u know I like to learn!! This your profile Pic, show me the way na!?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Dayoade92(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:
Why surrogate tho?

No special woman in his life can carry the twins?

Weird.

Guess its the season of IVF and twins in Hollywood and Sportsville.
Why surrogate? Because some of us don't want marriage wahala.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nofuckgiven: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
u know I like to learn!! This your profile Pic, show me the way na!?
What? I dont get you. undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

E go still die leave all the wealth.

Abeg free the guy let him enjoy his wealth jor.
He worked hard for it,
As it is now, he can go out and come back home with no raging questions like where did u go? Who were u with,who is that girl? Your cheating on me,I want a divorce.
I think this is a good approach to all feminist.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2017
myking95:

He is smart.No woman issues, emotional blackmail, expensive divorce, scamming child support and sex timetables...
Marriage these days is like taking a vow to be at the mercy of a woman's logic, which is no logic.
Im considering doing the same. Its the perfect answer to feminism.

Must they divorce?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Madeu(m): 10:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
cstr150:
They all want American babies, superstars and commoners alike. I am sure there is a surrogacy program in his native country of Portugal which he could have gone for.
And yet some people wonder why America is the greatest nation in the world.
''Traditional surrogacy is illegal in Portugal except for some situations that give the right for a surrogate mother to be genetic (for example, if the future adoptive mother is completely barren).'' wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by martineverest(m): 10:21pm On Mar 12, 2017
myking95:

He is smart.No woman issues, emotional blackmail, expensive divorce, scamming child support and sex timetables...
Marriage these days is like taking a vow to be at the mercy of a woman's logic, which is no logic.
Im considering doing the same. Its the perfect answer to feminism.
open your eyes.. The Moroccan male lover rumor is true

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by einsteine(m): 10:23pm On Mar 12, 2017
kennygee:

That's what prenups are for.

Prenups don't exempt you from alimony.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by cstr150: 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Madeu:

''Traditional surrogacy is illegal in Portugal except for some situations that give the right for a surrogate mother to be genetic (for example, if the future adoptive mother is completely barren).'' wikipedia
Good to know.
Still he could have gone to his Iberian brothers in spain or even anywhere in Europe like England, Germany, Sweden, e.t.c.. Afterall, that is where he is based and comes from.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by martineverest(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Codes151:
cr7 can never be gay! That guy no dey take eye see kitten o! No try am
have u forgotten about his Moroccan gay lover rumor?.... His first son is by Surrogacy. He is currently dating former miss Spain. Y did Elena leave him?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by einsteine(m): 10:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
the gay rumors are true

You are his gay partner, abi? Proof of the gay rumors or...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by STILESGANG: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2017
This guy is a faggoot.. Confirmed

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Herrmes: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2017
martineverest:
open your eyes.. The Moroccan male lover rumor is true
I know your eyes are open the same way I know you're hallucinating, nothing you're saying proves he's gay, it's just your assumption, not the truth.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by martineverest(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2017
jkarmstrong:
you sure say this Ronaldo no be gay? which one be all this surrogate mother parole. You born first pikin, nobody see the mama, dey say na surrogate mother. you wan born another one, this time twins, another surrogate mother. Wetin dey fear u? Fuuuuck woman give am belly d correct way, like messi, make we see the pikin and the mama too.

Just saying o.

anyway congrats
have u forgotten Moroccan gay rumor

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by martineverest(m): 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
einsteine:

You are his gay partner, abi? Proof of the gay rumors or...
Google Ronaldo and Moroccan lover rumor by French journalist

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
MathsChic:
Lol cheesy cheesy Naija

Regarding topic: actually won't mind using a surrogate to carry my child as well. Abeg, pregnancy stress can be too much. undecided

4 real...u nor go try m with me sef
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Mikey846: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
If he can have children according to the number of goals he score beta.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Lesky3:
where are the mods
lalasticlala seun
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Is Expecting A Set Of Twins. by jide219(m): 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2017
Bet9ja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshoala, Michelle Alozie & Uchenna Kanu Holidaying In Lagos (Pics & Video) / Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) Dies At 63 (Pictures, Videos) / Danny Welbeck May Never Play Football Again: Medical Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.