Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions (10394 Views)

Notore Chemical Industries Plc Graduate Trainee Programme / The Technical University Ibadan Fresh Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Application For Graduate Trainee At Notore Chemicals Now Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Elcid1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2017
Those of us that attended the Notore interview test expecting to see GMAT Question only to be confronted by basic Questions on Mathematics, physics and Chemistry. Please do cross your fingers as I present to you the answers to all the technical questions, which covers Mechanical Aptitude Tests , Levers , Pulleys , Gears , Springs , Electricity , Tools and Shop Arithmetic. Have fun ppl, hoping for the best.

http://psychometric-success1.bmobilized.com/?task=get&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.psychometric-success.com%2Faptitude-tests%2Fmechanical-reasoning-tests-electricity.htm

Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Elcid1(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
Continue

Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Elcid1(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2017
Continue cool shocked

1 Like

Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Elcid1(m): 2:34pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hope it helped shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Tiffbuxas: 7:41am On Jan 17, 2019
Bro please can you help me with notore aptitude test questions
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Brainpower365: 8:45am On Jan 17, 2019
hello sir ,
please can you help me with notore aptitude test questions. thanks.
giftgreat365@gmail.com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by ennyj01(m): 8:47am On Jan 17, 2019
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by oribi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2019
also need the past questions to boyleyayo@yahoo.com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Chinny5(f): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2019
[Please I need the past questions too

Chinnyagba@yahoo.com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by JOETITUS(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2019
please Bro. I need it too. here's my email: ekpenyong4live@gmail.com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by dogtails(m): 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
Here's mine as well br
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by rafindo(m): 2:53am On Jan 18, 2019
Bro pls here is mine remiguisifezue@gmail.com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by samael2016: 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2019
Bros I need the Notore past question I will appreciate you with recharge card thanks. This is my email samael2016@yahoo.com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Bloodstone24: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2019
Boss, pls send me the past questions
basseyumera@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by obie27(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls help me with pass question my mail Oberhirisorhue@gmail. Com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by innocenteze: 10:06pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls sir I need the test questions. Ahiamadueze@gmail.com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by muharuna(m): 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please I need the questions too muharuna@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by muharuna(m): 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please how was gotten his questions should please help forward to my mail muharuna@gmail.com
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by amicdan(m): 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hi...
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by Elcid1(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2019
Am sorry guys , I don't have any just follow the link and access similar questions. All the to you all.
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by morningxta1: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
Boss when are IT students called after writing the assessment test
Re: NOTORE Interview Test: Solutions To Some Of The Technical Questions by morningxta1: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2022
I wrote the assessment test on August but no feedback yet

(1) (Reply)

Mega Chicken Ajah Job / Federal Inland Revenue Service / N-Power: 753,307 Graduates Apply In 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.