Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,928 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah (556 Views)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah by JamieNaija(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2017
Nollywood actress and abuja based businesswoman, Empress Njamah, has disclosed that she's not in a rush to get married, as she has other constructive things to spend time on. In her interview with Sunday Scoop, the actress advised people to mind their own business, as it's her personal decision.

“I wonder why people cannot just mind their business. Whose business is it whether
I get married or not? For Christ’s sake, it is a personal decision and people should just respect my privacy. I am not under any pressure to get married as I have a lot of more constructive things to spend time on. If it comes, I will gladly walk down the aisle and if it does not, I will take it as the will of God" she said.

She also disclosed that being a single mother is usually a matter of circumstance and not choice.

“I don’t think any right-minded woman would want to be a single mother. It is usually a matter of circumstance and not choice. Most of the single mothers you see out there acting like they’re enjoying it actually cry their eyes out in their closets. It takes two people to make babies and I don’t see why one person should be saddled with the responsibility of raising the child" she concluded.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/i-dont-think-right-thinking-woman-wants.html

lalasticlala missyb3 fynestboi

Re: I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah by LordHiffy(m): 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2017
Ehya
Re: I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah by eezeribe(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2017
"Judging others from your own point of view is the worst form of lack of self discipline".. NAPOLEON HILL

Empress,just shut up that your big ugly mouth.you have no right to speak for all the single mothers in the world.
In the western world,many ladies opt for it,for personal reasons.
You sound pained and abandoned because Timaya no send you.
Re: I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah by pressplay411(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2017
But life isn't perfect is it?
Re: I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah by dsocioemmy(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
Your opinion should and won't be a model for women.... Everyone is a right thinking person so far they made decisions that made them happy and they are not hurting anyone with their decision..
Re: I Don't Think A Right-thinking Woman Wants To Be A Single Mother -empress Njamah by chinybelle(f): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2017
There is an atom of truth in it.

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Is Not Someone You Sh0uld Blackmail. / JJC Celebrates His 17 Year Old Son As He Turns 17 (photo) / Veteran Nigerian Rapper, Eedris Blasts 2face Over Protest (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.