Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa (39123 Views)

Singapore And Japan Have World's Most Powerful Passports,See Where Nigeria Is / The Top 10 World’s Most Powerful Passports In 2019 / 10 Of The Most Powerful Passports In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by AutoJoshNG: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2019

The information we used for this ranking is according to the latest Henley Passport Index. The ranking is based on the number of destinations their holder can access without a prior visa. The ranking is based on exclusive data from the International Air Transport Association (IATA), which maintains the world’s largest and most accurate database of travel information.

From all the information we could access, we came to the realization that Nigeria ranked very low among every other countries in the world.

You can click on the link here to know the world's most powerful passport

The Nigerian passport is the 42nd most powerful passport just in Africa and the 91st in the world. The Nigerian passport offers visa-free access to just 47 destinations.

Somalia is the Least Most Powerful Passports in Africa.

There is indeed great need for greeter visa-free access as the world evolves.

Below is the list of the 10 least most powerful passports in Africa.

1. Nigeria:

Africa ranking - 42

Global ranking - 91

Visa-free access – 47 countries.

2. Burundi:

Africa ranking - 45

Global ranking - 92

Visa-free access – 46 countries

3. Djibouti:

Africa ranking - 46

Global ranking - 93

Visa-free access – 45 countries

4. Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC):

Africa ranking - 47

Global ranking - 95

Visa-free access – 43 countries

5. Ethiopia:

Africa ranking - 48

Global ranking - 96

Visa-free access – 42 countries

6. Libya:

Africa ranking - 49

Global ranking - 97

Visa-free access – 41 countries

7. South Sudan:

Africa ranking - 49

Global ranking - 97

Visa-free access – 41 countries

8. Sudan:

Africa ranking - 51

Global ranking - 99

Visa-free access to 39 countries

9. Eritrea:

Africa ranking - 53

Global ranking - 100

Visa-free access – 38 countries

10. Somalia:

Africa ranking - 54

Global ranking - 103

Visa-free access – 32 countries

https://autojosh.com/least-most-powerful-passports-africa/

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by chukslawrence(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Like one can take direct flight to those none African visa free countriesundecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Passport or no passport, we remain the giant of Africa.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by TheAngry1: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
There are actually more countries on the continent with worst passport values than the ones you listed there. This post is sadly part of the ongoing stupid self-denigration that has characterised most Nigerians. I have traveled the length and breadth of Africa, and I can tell you with confidence that very few countries on the continent can compare with Nigeria on any/every index of measurement. We have a myriad of problems, but believe me, we are not what people tell you we are. Travel and see.

225 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by Sirheny007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
So, we are among the least diplomatic countries in Africa?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by godwinstringed1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
sad
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by Imustreturn(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yeye people
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by anambraamaka: 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Shame
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by datola: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
ok
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by hucienda: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
No wonder.
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by tammie24: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
when our president has turned beggar to the world

always looking for where next to borrow money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by Pavore9: 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nigeria.....sighs. angry
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by Triangles1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
When the economy is in comatose your passport will be soft like tomatoes. All this country listed above are the country you can't go to church to give testimony.

2 Likes

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by martineverest(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
smh
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by MISTAICEY02288(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Big shame... And later we would be calling ourselves Giant of Africa.. Yet, we get insulted at foreign countries when they see our Passports alone and see we're Nigerians... The mere sight of Nigerian Passport brings disrespect to Nigerians when in Diaspora... Shior! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by Pavore9: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
I pity Somalians, their passport is treated like that of a leper's.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by bilulu(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Can't wait to dump it soonest

4 Likes

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by tammie24: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
passport that has become even more useless under buhari

and he doesn't give a damn

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by bilulu(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pavore9:
like say urs is better treated

7 Likes

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by Smily202(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pavore9:

Urs is treated ok ba?? tongue
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by madridguy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Thanks, we have said it many times to stop painting Nigeria black for their selfish interest.

TheAngry1:
There are actually more countries on the continent with worst passport values than the ones you listed there. This post is simply that ongoing nonsense self-denigration that has characterised most Nigerians. I have traveled the length and breadth of Africa, and I can tell you with confidence that very few countries on the continent can compare with Nigeria on any/every index of measurement.

13 Likes

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by Pavore9: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheAngry1:
There are actually more countries on the continent with worst passport values than the ones you listed there. This post is simply that ongoing nonsense self-denigration that has characterised most Nigerians. I have traveled the length and breadth of Africa, and I can tell you with confidence that very few countries on the continent can compare with Nigeria on any/every index of measurement.

Why not list the countries that was not listed.

16 Likes

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stop deceiving yourself, get 10 different most powerful passport today you still remain a Nigerian.

bilulu:
Can't wait to dump it soonest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by helinues: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ok
Re: The 10 Least Most Powerful Passports In Africa by gunnersway(m): 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
madridguy:
Passport or no passport, we remain the giant of Africa.

You summoned courage and typed that shit and felt comfortable about yourself afterwards... Don't let me throw you this moi moi am eating

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Bodies Recovered From Ethiopia Airlines Crash Site / Train Ride From Lagos To Ibadan To Cost Between N3K-N6K / Crash Barrier Saves 22 Passengers From Plunging Into Lagos Lagoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.