Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,519 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

You Are From The Good If You Know These Football Rules - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are From The Good If You Know These Football Rules (476 Views)

Federal High Court Rules That There Was No APC Congress In Owerri / PDP Crisis: Sheriff Rules Out Future Meeting With Jonathan / 2019 Presidency: North Rules Out Blanket Support For Buhari.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are From The Good If You Know These Football Rules by FreshBoss007: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2017
funny but true but you are from the hood if you know these football rule
1) no time frame, match stops when players are tired
2) no referee smiley
3) penalty kicks awarded in very serious situations or to who shouts most
4) unusual scores
5) if ball owner is offended, automatic match stop... lol Na who get ball get power
6) priority treatment for ball owner
7) the fattest kid is always the keeper..
haha...
8 ) add yours

love the hood

1 Like

Re: You Are From The Good If You Know These Football Rules by chinedu1408(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2017
absolutely correct, I remember when I used to play street soccer with my pals then. felele gang

(1) (Reply)

Read Hilarious Open Letter A Nigerian Man Writes To Confiscated 49m / Otondo-gbame; Ambode’s Unfair Prejudice Against Lagos’ Poor. / If It Is True That My Death Has Been Contracted, I'll Honor My Part - Omoyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.