Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Finally The Whole Truth Is Out, See The Full Excerpt From Kemen's Interview - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Finally The Whole Truth Is Out, See The Full Excerpt From Kemen's Interview (477 Views)

Kemen: "Tboss Lied Against Me, I Did Not Put My Hand In Her" / Kemen's Interview With Azuka Ogujiuba Of Media Room Hub (Video) / BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Whole Truth Is Out, See The Full Excerpt From Kemen's Interview by Jameskyrian(m): 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2017
Enough said already with a whole lot of assumptions on what really happened under the cover that resulted to Kemen’s suspension . However , Kemen has granted a full interview of what really transpired on that faithful day between himself and Tboss.

Kemen has decided to do the needful by granting a full interview session to rather explain what happened in a bid to exculpate himself from every misconception surrounding his exit from the Big brother house .

Here are some excerpts from his interview :

It’s good to be home , yea , i miss home , but , it could have waited , i could have loved to stay longer till April .”Kemen said .
He went ahead to defend Tboss’s side of the story by saying that , she spoke under pressure , because viewers cant really tell what happens in the house because there is a game side of it and there is also an extreme pressure side of it .
But for the Video , in every situation , there are perceptions and there is a reality . For some people , their perception is their reality. I know i may have hurt a lot of people whose perception from the video .
I regret that a lot of people felt sad , felt disappointed with how i left the house and when i left the house and circumstances surrounding my leaving the house and i apologize to my fans that expected me to stay longer in the house , i apologize to every woman out there that perceived the video in the light that hurt their feeling.....

continue reading on the link.......

Source : http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/03/finally-whole-truth-kemen-explains-exactly-happened-fateful-night-full-interview-excerpts-video/

Re: Finally The Whole Truth Is Out, See The Full Excerpt From Kemen's Interview by Agriculturegric: 7:54pm On Mar 12, 2017
lalasticlala come o
Re: Finally The Whole Truth Is Out, See The Full Excerpt From Kemen's Interview by Jameskyrian(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Agriculturegric:
lalasticlala come o

hahahahhhahhahhahhaaaaaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Sir Roger Moore, James Bond Actor, Dies Aged 89 / Check Out Why Nigeria Movie Industry (MVI) Can’t Equal American Films / Nicki Minaj Gets Angry Over A Triffle (back Stage Tour)video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.