Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen (614 Views)

More Behind The Incessant Killings In The Country / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) / House Of Representatives Summons President Buhari Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by fryoobest(m): 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2017
This is simply my Opinion, Until we all stand with and openly support fearless And Firebrand men like Apostle Johnson Suleman who had fearlessly and singlehandedly condemned these kind of attacks & Killings of the innocent in this country, we are not yet ready for freedom,
And for those of you that will quote me, If you have felt the pains of loosing a loved one in this kind of killings, you will understand better
Re: How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by ozome15(m): 9:09pm On Mar 12, 2017
fryoobest:
This is simply my Opinion, Until we all stand with and openly support fearless And Firebrand men like Apostle Johnson Suleman who had fearlessly and singlehandedly condemned these kind of attacks & Killings of the innocent in this country, we are not yet ready for freedom,
And for those of you that will quote me, If you have felt the pains of loosing a loved one in this kind of killings, you will understand better
My bro Nigerians are not dose kind of people that can stand opener and fearless as one. What happening with d said Apostle Suleiman now is as a rault dat he voice out the truth, noting more and d APC and DSS was not able to short him drown, so my bro u should just know dat Nigeria as a country was a mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by OgatheTop: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2017
Stupid Buhari
Re: How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by fryoobest(m): 9:18pm On Mar 12, 2017
ozome15:

My bro Nigerians are not dose kind of people that can stand opener and fearless as one. What happening with d said Apostle Suleiman now is as a rault dat he voice out the truth, noting more and d APC and DSS was not able to short him drown, so my bro u should just know dat Nigeria as a country was a mistake.

True talk Bro, and now the same killing he was against continues, rendering many hopeless & helpless, more widows, more widowers, more orphans, God help Nigeria!!!!
Re: How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by stonemasonn: 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2017
Buhari is the most powerful Fulani man alive, only him can stop the attacks for now or his exit from power.
Believe me there is a great catastrophe ahead when this regime is no more.
Re: How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Jokerman(m): 10:05pm On Mar 12, 2017
stonemasonn:
Buhari is the most powerful Fulani man alive, only him can stop the attacks for now or his exit from power.
Believe me there is a great catastrophe ahead when this regime is no more.

Truly bro, and I fear for Nigeria... this regime has taken Nigeria backwards

1 Like

Re: How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by Naijiant: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
Simple solution - ban herding. If you want to move cattle use trucks. http://www.naijiant.com/articles/fulani-herdsmen-freedom-movement/

1 Like

Re: How To Put A Stop To The Incessant Killings By Fulani Herdsmen by ImadeUReadThis: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2017
Gideon Okar's final solution is the only way.

Even their Uthman don Boko warned them on his death bed that they will be kicked out of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Buried Amidst Tears / 11 Questions Senate Asked Magu During His Screening Before He Was Rejected / Senate To Investigate Both Saraki And Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.