Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments (15293 Views)

I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect / How Fulani Herdsmen Turned Me Into A Widow – Delta Woman Laments. Photos / 7-month-old Baby Raped By Step Father In Critical Health Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by bumi10(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2017
35-year old lady, Eudora Michael, has accused her 59-year-old stepfather, Ziworitin Keke of deliberately cutting off the penis of her nine-month-old baby during circumcision. The incident happened at Odenwari village in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

The baby is currently receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa. Mrs. Michael, a mother of eight, said she was convinced her stepfather chopped off the baby’s genitals out of malice. Michael told reporters at the hospital that she and her husband had no plan to circumcise the baby yet because he was ill at birth.

But her stepfather woke from sleep on the day of the incident with the message that she should bring the baby for circumcision.

She said, “It was not a mistake, as being speculated. “I carried the baby to him, and he cut off his genitals completely. I checked the length. “I am sad because I did not inform my husband before taking the boy for circumcision. “My baby cries much more than two other babies he had circumcised without complications.”

After the incident, Mrs. Michael said she suspected her son’s health was in danger when her stepfather asked that she should leave the boy with him for three weeks. She said she refused and took her to a health center at Krokrosei. According to her, her stepfather has never been a model of good behavior.

She said, “My stepfather raped my 13-year-old daughter and got her pregnant. “The product of that sinful act, a baby boy, is with my mother as we speak. “This time, he wants my son to die. He has been carrying out circumcision for long. Why is it that my son is the one who now has his penis cut away?”

Mrs Michael, however said she did not report the rape of her 13- year old daughter to the Police. She said the church where her father served as a minister punished him with a two-year suspension.

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/my-step-father-deliberately-cut-off-my.html

Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Davash222(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Op, I'm seriously concerned about this picture, what's happening there circumcision

7 Likes

Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Rtopzy(f): 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2017
That's wickedness na
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Fourwinds: 10:47pm On Mar 12, 2017
y are women dis stupid...he raped ur daughter., u didn't speak out now d foolish and useless man has aggravated things by cuuting off ur son's pen..is

kai .!!! I'm just angered on what to do to d woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by youngberry001(m): 10:56pm On Mar 12, 2017
kaiiii cut person priccck shocked

waht a wicked human being
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by tosyne2much(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2017
I prefer somebody should kuku kill me than cut off my joystick... Of what what enjoyment is life if I can't comb my lady?

3 Likes

Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by TINALETC3(f): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2017
angry jst wen u think u hv seen it Al.... ..........

1 Like

Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by TINALETC3(f): 9:47am On Mar 13, 2017
angry
jimmyero:
Bayelsa people too wicked... using GEJ as a case study

8 Likes

Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Thisboysef(m): 9:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Thisboysef was here!
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by sbergy: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2017
why is man so unkind to mankind angry angry
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Mimi880: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2017
That man doesn't deserve to live seriously, He raped ur daughter and you kept mute? Saying your Church suspended him for 2years ir whatever? Let me be plain and unbiased here, You, Your father, Your step father, Your mother, Your daughter who was raped, The child whose dick was cut off, Your husband and every member of that juju Church you are ur step father is attending are all mad, you all are mad, Someone who committed these kinda atrocities is being allowed to walk freely, in fact, God punish all of ena

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by jaymejate: 9:49am On Mar 13, 2017
35-year old lady, Eudora Michael, has accused her 59-year-old stepfather, Ziworitin Keke of deliberately cutting off the joystick of her nine-month-old baby during circumcision. The incident happened at Odenwari village in Southern Ijaw Local Government Area of Bayelsa State.

OP, please where you see the picture from?

Mrs Michael, however said she did not report the rape of her 13- year old daughter to the Police. She said the church where her father served as a minister punished him with a two-year suspension.

Ma'am, you are so foolish that your Pastor is punishing a criminal for you. Is the job of a pastor a Punisher?
WTF! Religion has blinded you to the extent of letting devil called your step father destroy your life and your children's.

Now, he striked again and chop off your son's dick. That's illiteracy. why would it be your step father to circumcise your baby, why not take him to the hospital?
You should have reported to the pastor again, shioo undecided
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by ruggedtimi(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2017
Na wa...u don finish the boy be dat. All dis ops carrying bayelsa news on their heads
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Negotiate: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
wicked
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by DCMIX(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
IS THAT A 9 MONTHS OLD BABY?
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by sakalisis(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by cstr150: 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Damn.
Turned a young boy into Lord Varys.
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by kollynxofodile(m): 9:50am On Mar 13, 2017
Am just imaging a 13yr Old girl in labour!

Some men don't deserve to have diiiick.

What sort of wicked being is dat?

This little boy will now grow up without prick.

Gay nairalanders will be smiling now cost I can bet u, dat guy will end up as an assss guy
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by haykinzz(m): 9:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Why don't u kuku kill the boy...

Can't just imagine the kind of life this boy will live when he grows up.
I just hope he won't later commit suicide.
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Charly68: 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
We see a lot of terrible things this days ooo! Unbelievable news ..the devil is really on the loose

1 Like

Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Truepee(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin Who have tasted joystick d thing can sweet sha my bar told me
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Truepee(m): 10:08am On Mar 13, 2017
grin grin Who have tasted joystick d thing can sweet sha my bae told me
Re: My Step Father Deliberately Cut Off My Child’s joystick – Bayelsa Woman Laments by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2017
tosyne2much:
I prefer somebody should kuku kill me than cut off my joystick... Of what what enjoyment is life if I can't comb my lady?

Whats there?na food....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prisoners Escape As Rainstorm Destroys Custodial Centre In Niger / 3 Female Students Of Obong University Kidnapped In Akwa Ibom / Police Offer £20k Reward For Information In The Murder Of 16yr-old Boy In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.