Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. (715 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) / This Little Baby Girl Stands With Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. by Vardgist: 3:33am On Mar 13, 2017
The 72-year old Indian woman who last year made headlines after giving birth to a baby, is now dwelling on the pros and cons of having given birth at her age. “It's been harder than I thought,” she admits.

Daljinder Kaur developed high blood pressure and her joints weakened, soon after her first child was born last April. The baby is healthy, but suffers from low weight for his age. Even though Armaan Singh will turn one in less than one month, he only weighs 15 lbs.

Now that the baby is starting to crawl, Kaur comments it is hard for her to cope, but firmly says she has no regrets, and both she and her husband, 80-year old Mohinder Singh Gill, are trying their best to raise her on their own, without any outside help.

“I have to take care of my health but I have to care of Armaan too. Since he’s been crawling I’m on my hands and knees and it’s hard. My body can’t take it,” Kaur explains. She adds she feels very tired most of the time. Her husband also helps, but always within his boundaries due to his advanced age.

The couple comes from Amritsar, in the northern Punjab region of India. They had been married for 46 years before conceiving Armaan, through IVF method.

The Singh couple's case was widely publicized all over the world, when their baby Armaan was born. Check out the video at the source.

Source:https://vardgist..com/2017/03/a-72-years-old-mother.html?m=1

Seun, mynd44, Freshboi, Dominique

Re: See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. by faithugo64(f): 3:58am On Mar 13, 2017
Tnk God for the knowledge of IVF

Wiping tears since it came
Re: See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. by Nobody: 5:17am On Mar 13, 2017
So this groundma still they chop cassava

.She looks sexy

Re: See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. by Epositive(m): 5:49am On Mar 13, 2017
sasko:
So this groundma still they chop cassava
.She looks sexy
i can't see the sexiness, can you pls show me?

#positivevibes

1 Like

Re: See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. by segebase(m): 6:05am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. by Nobody: 6:34am On Mar 13, 2017
hmm.... science. God when I marry that woman that I am yet to see please stuff her up with plenty eggs. Even if my scoring ability is like that of Mikel let me be tearing net anyhow.
Re: See This 72 Years Old Woman Who Became Mother Of A Little Baby Girl.. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 13, 2017
Joy!! thank God for safe delivery

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Father David Ibiyeomie. / 10 Signs The Single Life Is For You / Keys To Successful Motherhood And Fatherhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.