Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (61239 Views)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by hardtoget: 2:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
A Nigerian-Us based multi-million car dealer, Chidi Mike welcomes his newborn baby with a brand new C300 Benz car.

The baby girl named Heart Anyanwu was seen dressed in a beautiful dress, placed in the baby seat, posing unconsciously in her new ride.

In a bit to show his love for her daughter, the father inscribed ‘Heart’, the name of the little girl on the car using a decorated ribbon.

Taking it further, Chidi was captured feeding the girl with her feeding bottle, while she gulped the food with her eyes shining beautifully at her father.

Still lavishing Heart with love, the father purchased for her, a golden hand chain and a neckless lace with the inscription of her name, ‘Heat CMC’.

In a pose with heart, Chidi was also seen raising his golden wristwatch side by side with heart’s golden hand chain to prove it is of the same quality.

See post below;

Watch here : https://thickmatch.com/nigerian-man-buys-brand-new-benz-new-born-born-baby-girl-video-photo/

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by hardtoget: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2019

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by SimDan95(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
oluwa ma gba gbe mi i wan make dis money, no wan take d same step wey I take last year we no work for me.
waiting for vanity crew to come and spill trash as usual

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by nifemi25(m): 3:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Still waiting for that fellow that will type vanity upon vanity... Money is good...

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin

All these is VANITY UPON VANITY...ALL IS VANITY.

Money is not Everything..

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is gonna be little compared to what I'm gonna do to my first kid
Make God continue to keep us alive and keep blessing us

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by seunfly: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
I still sees it as wrong investment for the baby, I wonder what the value of the car will be by the time the baby is 18yrs compare to a parcel of land anywhere in Nigeria.

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by KubwaBoy: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wow!! So, are they keeping the Benz till she knows how to drive or use it on her behalf..

For those who wish to know, no matter what U are going through, the situation will change...

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..

If U want to give your life to Christ or If U have giving your life to Christ before but has taking it back.. This is the time to rededicate your life...

Jesus still save

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Clearrey: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
congrats

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by PopeFlatino(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Please owerri residence I need job urgently..

Am a 26 year old UNN graduate of 2014

Please assist me if u know of anywhere I can get a job in owerri please..I need to raise money for ear treatment before d year runs out

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Gabson006: 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
N
O
T

B
A
D

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by obembet(f): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

He has been ban

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
So funny. Why not say the truth - it's for the mum of the girl. By the time the girl turns 18 and legal to drive the car, it would have been consigned to the duckyard.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

....... don't you ever get me angry, poverty is also vanity upon vanity.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
angry

Since after the story of obinwanne, I am no longer impressed by show offs.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by onowuolivet79(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Vanity upon vanity all is enjoyment.

I must make money!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Sufisunni: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
SimDan95:
oluwa ma gba gbe mi i wan make dis money, no wan take d same step wey I take last year we no work for me.
waiting for vanity crew to come and spill trash as usual
omg! There's even vanity crew. Nairalanders go kill me with laugh oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by DonDaniDee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
What a lucky mother of the child that will be helping the child cruz the Benz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by meekparagon(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
OK.
When I go start my own make nobody complained oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yeye de smell... why not buy shares for the child so when she come of age she can have enough to start her life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
If u know say u been want type but u just weak u don't know wat to type hit like grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Sirlins(m): 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
The joy of having a new born baby ...congrats bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Father I thank you for the generous father you have blessed my children with Amen well done baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bought a benz for himself..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
nifemi25:
Still waiting for that fellow that will type vanity upon vanity... Money is good...

Shey na d pickin wan drive d motor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

See them... Vanity crew.. Even your pastor hardly say that vanity stuff anymore.. They want this money.. We all wany this money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by richmind2019(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

My brooda get rich or die trying.. Life is very short.
Nobody knows his or her destination after death.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

London Court Jails Nigerian Three Years For Flogging Son / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.