Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke (593 Views)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by rexericx(m): 6:36am On Mar 13, 2017
Apostle suleman's name has been removed from the vehicle he bought Actress Daniella Okeke by Lagos state Vehicle Registration Website

Source. Sahara Reporter

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154299339012703&id=96184337702&fs=5

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2017
The thing don dey get hot.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by zlantanfan: 6:40am On Mar 13, 2017
It is increasing clear someone is desperate to cover something.

In fact I dare say that the usher who is faceless and reported to be seeking protection from Kaduna state government is another desperate attempt by a group to make this a political scheme with every might.

As someone said who knows if the Fulani outburst wasn't a setup for safelanding.

Remember apostle claimed never meeting her in person but have had so much
knowledge of her having boko Haram ties,.

Daniella too instead of clearing the air decides to give a subtle sugar daddy message and then go completely private.

Why the coincidences by the alledged to hide evidence at the same time?

At this time I don't expect hiding tracks that have been busted. It doesn't give the relaxed attitude you hope to show but desperation.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by rexericx(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by abescom: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2017
If the accuser's lawyer needs to use the info as evidence in court for whatever reason, he will gladly and easily get it now. There will be a record for when the new name is added.

The man of dog is not smart at all. Who buys a car for a concumbine and uses his own name in the registrattion?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by eezeribe(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2017
OK
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by Factfinder1(m): 7:04am On Mar 13, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2017
Sahara desert reporters. una Don do abeg.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by okosodo: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2017
Una no go leave this man alone?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by fexti: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2017
lol
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by gsmphoneseller: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2017
I said it that those behind apostle sulemans ordeal and spreading the lies are Hidden Muslims..... Not the sincere Muslims but those that have planned to annihilate Christianity in Nigeria.....

I only feel bad because My Nairaland is one of the channels they are using to propagate lies against Christianity and Pastors....

But why don't these accusers of the BRETHREN go to court to seek redress orther than this campaign of calumny and character assassination?

Simple because it's fabrication that can never be proven in a court of competent jurisdiction......

In all, let the accusers go to court and stop the media trial.......
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by otemdomino: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2017
Suleiman, the man of thief. Hmm.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 13, 2017
zlantanfan:
It is increasing clear someone is desperate to cover something.

In fact I dare say that the usher who is faceless and reported to be seeking protection from Kaduna state government is another desperate attempt by a group to make this a political scheme with every might.

As someone said who knows if the Fulani outburst wasn't a setup for safelanding.

Remember apostle claimed never meeting her in person but have had so much
knowledge of her having boko Haram ties,.

Daniella too instead of clearing the air decides to give a subtle sugar daddy message and then go completely private.

Why the coincidences by the alledged to hide evidence at the same time?

At this time I don't expect hiding tracks that have been busted. It doesn't give the relaxed attitude you hope to show but desperation.
Your point being?
Re: Apostle Suleman's Name Has Been Removed From The Vehicle He Bought Daniella Oke by SetrakusRa(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2017
Interesting... I won't pick any side.. I'll just sit down, relax and enjoy this series.. grin

but why Sahara Reporters and Premium Times carry this thing for head like this?

(1) (Reply)

America Bombs Afghanistan... TB Joshua Prophecy! / Rccg Sunday School, Sunday 28 May 2017 / Moving From Methodist Church To Catholic. Am I Making A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.