Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) (513 Views)

Frank Edoho Complained About How Nairalanders Batches His Reputations. / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2017
How they speed into every new thread grin grin

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:18am On Mar 13, 2017
How NairaLand Mods/bloggers carry the matter for head embarassed embarassed

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by Thisboysef(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2017
The thunder wey go fire u still dey traffic
Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
How they struggle for FTC and to be on first page on Apostle sex scandal thread grin

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2017
How Apostle Suleman supporters rush you if you criticize him.

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:39am On Mar 13, 2017
some just click/open the thread to read comments grin

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2017
How the verseline crew react when they see Otondo Otobo sexy pictures cheesy

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2017
How Seun crew react to those who defend Apostle Suleman embarassed

the speed wey this Suleman sex scandal dey hit FP, How the matter tire some of usshocked

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2017
How some of his supporters/church members feel when new evidence/accuser comes out against Suleman cheesy

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2017
You create a thread on the sex scandal and you see lala viewing it.. .. .. lipsrsealed

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 10:44am On Mar 13, 2017
How some of us who feel Apostle Suleman is a man react to every thread :-

Oya lalasticlala over to you..... grin

Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by Young03(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2017
Wht i need u to do
is for u to gather the funny nairaland comments about suleiman matter
Re: How Nairalanders React To Apostle Suleman Thread(pics) by ChappyChase: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2017
Young03:
Wht i need u to do

is for u to gather the funny nairaland comments about suleiman matter
I go try.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia (Photos) / My Husband Canes Me Daily – Woman Tells Court / Cossy Ojiakor Goes On Another Rant About Certain Nollywood Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.