Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Infinix Is Poor In Software - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Is Poor In Software (11325 Views)

Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans / Infinix Is Lying To Us: A Request For A Call Back Of All Infinix Hot 4 / See Why Glo Network Is Poor In Some Areas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2017
just2endowed:

i know u will say that but really i have tried all that. even infinix is aware of the hardware issue of the hot note. the charging port uses flex and its a sub board in part of the main board thats why the problem will persist no matter what. changing the charging flex is the solution but infinix want to charge me on my main board. embarassed.

other phone charging port are part of the main board, but this hot note is not like that
k,used the hot note a little but lukily avoided this issue.unfortunately this period in Nigeria isn't like 2015 were u can just say u will instead get a new phone for that amount so I don't even know what advice to give u
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Gptech(m): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2017
kunlesehan:

Gbam!
Wetin be gbam here? So you mean Galaxy j2 is good? grin
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by favome(f): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2017
smartty68:

Get an original SDCARD. Do not buy from roadside sellers. A Class 10 memory is what you'll need
Good SDCARD enhances phone performance
Ya, that is what I just heard.
I will do the needful.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2017
donpata:
Well, haven used the Infinix zero, hot, hot note and hot 4, I have come to the conclusion that Infinix are learners when it comes to smooth running of apps. I've used all the phones listed above and they have one thing in common - LAGGING. All my Infinix phones have been 2g ram but even with huge free memory, my apps hardly ever ran smoothly.

Worst is if I open many apps, the phone hangs and could even restart. I had to sell my hot note cos of this. I bought the hot 4 hoping it's gonna be better but I think even My previous Innjoo One and fire beats it in terms of smooth runs. I no even mention tecno. Sometimes, even ordinary SMS and phone dialer will lag. They really need to get their acts right.

That's the the problem I'm having with my hot note pro... Sometimes it will Just hang, even with 6 apps running in background.. I'll have to restart it, their useless update cause it and since they have not release another update..
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by pope5(m): 10:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Their processor speed is the problem, they stock their phones with multiple cores of 1.3ghz, what do u xpect? soon the phone heats up and lags when u begin to multitask. most pple dont look @ this, they jst talk about Ram, Camera, Storage. they stuff their phones with huge megapixels of low quality/resolution. The annoying part is now they selling phones for 90k and above. l will like to see an infinix or tecno with snapdragon, and magnetometer someday
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by donpata(m): 10:47am On Mar 14, 2017
udemzy101:

That's the the problem I'm having with my hot note pro... Sometimes it will Just hang, even with 6 apps running in background.. I'll have to restart it, their useless update cause it and since they have not release another update..

u are right. I believe if it's the hot note, it's the useless xui update. sometimes, just one app and it will still lag.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Anusiemgood(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Thank you.... But I am still rocking my hot 4...
Sorry,how is your ba3 capacity coz here my hot4 is really a mess.my ba3 is not giving me what I want.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Anusiemgood(m): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2017
please,is there any way I can change the ba3..my ba3 is not strong,just before a minute almost two bars of my ba3 is gone even when am much conscious of the app I run with my phone....please some body should help me with advice.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Anusiemgood(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2017
Infinix not 4lite..
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by vickylincon(m): 11:32am On Mar 14, 2017
TINALETC3:
My hot note is almost 2years now, no problem at al
if I hear. am sure you would have changed the charger cord
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Geneplus: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please, any android phone was not to overload with application before confirming it's reliability. No product and model in terms of phone is 100% complete.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Canme4u(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
favome:

It seems you have good experience with Infinix phones. I have little challenge that am trying to resolve.

My phone internal memory is 12GB with 1gb ram. Now memory is full hence slowing the device. I decide to get Memory card to store all my videos there but unfortunately after moving all videos to memory card. About 90% of the files are not playing but they are visible.

When I move some back to phone memory, some played while some did not. Displaying error message: file format not supported.

Can you assist with any idea on how to rectify? it's Infinix hot
Try to rename those file/video extension to filename.mp4 or filename.mkv, they will play.

Visit HERE FOr more info and phone tips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Hexzyz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
Fake memory card can mess up your phone.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Moreoffaith(m): 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anusiemgood:

Sorry,how is your ba3 capacity coz here my hot4 is really a mess.my ba3 is not giving me what I want.

my battery last 3 days bro....
i charge my phone last on sunday morning and i have 17% left, i am not bothered about the battery level cos i know once i have it charged fully i am good for another 3 days..

Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by kogbaski99: 2:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Probably you bought a chinese infinix phone
There are many Chinese phones that don't have this issue.
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Anusiemgood(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
Moreoffaith:

my battery last 3 days bro....
i charge my phone last on sunday morning and i have 17% left, i am not bothered about the battery level cos i know once i have it charged fully i am good for another 3 days..

am using infinix hot 4lite and am not proud of the ba3..is there any possible way I can change the ba3... please suggest for me
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Moreoffaith(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anusiemgood:

am using infinix hot 4lite and am not proud of the ba3..is there any possible way I can change the ba3... please suggest for me

I am using hot4 bro....did you make sure the battery was fully charge when you purchase it Delete those app from your phone....I mean those app that are not useful and maybe you replace your memory card..
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Renaltoo: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2017
I usually don't like Infinix, but if it comes to software, you can just get your needs from google play or others like APKTrusted http://apktrusted.com/for direct apk installs
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
donpata:

u are right. I believe if it's the hot note, it's the useless xui update. sometimes, just one app and it will still lag.
xui was great,xos is bulls**t
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by kunlesehan(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gptech:

Wetin be gbam here? So you mean Galaxy j2 is good? grin

no I meant note 7 is the BOMB!

lol
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anusiemgood:
please,is there any way I can change the ba3..my ba3 is not strong,just before a minute almost two bars of my ba3 is gone even when am much conscious of the app I run with my phone....please some body should help me with advice.

Anusiemgood:
Infinix not 4lite..
Hello @Anusiemgood Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Battery Replacement. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Anusiemgood(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Moreoffaith:

I am using hot4 bro....did you make sure the battery was fully charge when you purchase it Delete those app from your phone....I mean those app that are not useful and maybe you replace your memory card..
I chargd it fully but the issue here is this,i was doing some settins while the phone was charging
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Anusiemgood(m): 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anusiemgood:

I chargd it fully but the issue here is this,i was doing some settins while the phone was charging
could it have been the reason while the phone is having problem
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Anusiemgood(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Anusiemgood Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Battery Replacement. You can Book a reservation using the Carlcare App on your device [and give the information required], our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App; or let us know your location so that we can forward one to you. Thank you!
hope it will not affect my phone after I do replacement for the ba3
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by missKiffy(f): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2017
Mine doesnt lag, Infinix hot 4 pro
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Moreoffaith(m): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
Anusiemgood:

There are some application you need to get rid of on your phone if not those app will keep draining your battery....all this app will run underground and even affect the functions on ur phone... Are you using any VPN on your phone Facebook chat also drain your battery, also google play needs to be set to manual update not auto update....
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Anusiemgood(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Moreoffaith:

There are some application you need to get rid of on your phone if not those app will keep draining your battery....all this app will run underground and even affect the functions on ur phone... Are you using any VPN on your phone Facebook chat also drain your battery, also google play needs to be set to manual update not auto update....
I will need someone to help me with more especially this underground app,this is my first time for any android phone,am only very familiar with micro soft...please can u help me with some information that will help me. This is my number
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by kirchofff(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
Gptech:

Your points are valid but research again and look at real life experience. Ram is needed but not more important than the quality of the processor. A 3 gig ram Snapdragon 821 is far better than a 6gig ram Helio p10 processor both in speed and multi-tasking. Emphasising ram before processor is like putting the cart before the horse.
bro u just said what i wanted to say......u're smart
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by kogbaski99: 1:48am On Mar 15, 2017
My broda switch fast fast to Tecno
Re: Infinix Is Poor In Software by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:58am On Mar 15, 2017
maxwell60:
Hope you know what It means for a phone to lag?

You just insulted my intelligence, so I won't dignify that with an answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New! How To Check Ur Enhanced Pulse Balance. / BEST HOME SCREEN WALLPAPER 2018 / Pls, Guys, Can I Share The Mtn Night Plan Bundle With Friends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.