Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Four Things You Didn't Know About Daniella Okeke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Four Things You Didn't Know About Daniella Okeke (1070 Views)

Apostle Suleman Bought House For Daniella Okeke In Maryland Lagos - Sahara R. / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Things You Didn't Know About Daniella Okeke by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2017
Daniella Okeke, the actress who was dragged into the current Apostle Johnson Suleman sex scandal probably loves publicity like every other celebrity. But, it’s clear she wouldn’t be happy about her new found fame because of the circumstances surrouding it.

Here are four things we think you should know about her.

She loves luxury cars: The actress who has quite a number of these luxury cars in her garage has over time proven she has a thing for comfort cars. A visit to her instagram page would confirm this to you, though you’d have to wait a little more till when she decides to make her instagram profile public again.
She has featured in just about three mainstream movies
Sleek Ladies (2007)

Stronger than Pain (2007)

Lagos Cougars

3. She loves to show off her curves: The Lagos Cougars actress is popular for her curvy body and she mostly loves to show this off. Her instagram page holds more evidence to this.

4. She hails from Imo State, same state as that of the popular Nigerian blogger; Linda Ikeji.

Source: http://enigeria.com.ng/four-things-didnt-know-daniella-okeke/

Re: Four Things You Didn't Know About Daniella Okeke by baeboo: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2017
Vaseline crew over to you

Re: Four Things You Didn't Know About Daniella Okeke by IamAirforce1: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
This girl is sexy as hell.

See as body set like mammy water package.. Wow.

I don't care about the negative stories been reported bout her .... if I lay my hand on her, I go chop her like Nkwobi.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Don Jazzy's Hilarious Birthday Message To Banky W / Ex-housemate, Marvis All Shades Of Stunning In New Photos / Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Removal Surgery, Shares Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.