Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) (58187 Views)

Lady Burns Her Wedding Dress As She Leaves Her Marriage In Style (photos) / Adebiyi Muiz Celebrates Susan Smith, His Elderly Oyinbo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
JustinSlayer69:

Getting a proper education would benefit you more than bigotry...trust me grin
lols... I studied Hausa in school.
I don't give 2 f_vcks about foreign languages believe me.
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Omo dis woman be like whatsapp emoticon

Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Mrbigman1:
D guy resemble fayose
The wife is fuckgly
And his name is Isaac FAYOSE
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2017
olaszydaruma:

Cassava

No be me talk am oh...but what else can we call it grin
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
agrovick:

Gaskiya! As the goals dey enter, I come dey fear make you no faint

Na because you be winsh na, shey your nairaland mail dey work make I drop am for there
it works
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by agrovick(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
ogorwyne:
it works
Oya. Alarm don blow
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2017
RaptorX:
The only thing that matters to some Africans is that so long it's an oyinbo everything else like looks, age doesn't matter. We are a colonized people both physically and mentally.

Thanks bro, if it should be the other way round the white man would go for the pretty,intelligent and youngest of them all....
Ekiti princess kor osun goddess ni,that how one fool went to marry his ancestor under the guise of love angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by advocatebaba(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin d wife come resemble Naija version of oyinbo A. K. A albino
SWEET, 4UR MIND U FUNNY ABI... albino or oyinbo na im case nt urz own 2judge.
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Rocketicon(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2017
But na Albino I see na....
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2017
O boy, no back no front, where u go hold na?
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
sar33:
Ekiti man Isaac Fayose and his Oyinbo wife were pictured stepping out in style.This is a typical example of successfully converting an Oyinbo lady to an Ekiti woman

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/ekiti-man-his-oyinbo-wife-step-out-in.html?m=1
End time oyinbo
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Senorita123(f): 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2017
jboy73:
this one 2 na white woman?
chai... this cone... Tigger claw brown roofians won't seize to disgrace me
U av chosen to disgrace urself more. It's tiger not Tigger. It's cease not seize..Oya swerve
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by inspector4550: 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
This one na Albino
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by LUCASC(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2017
No be even correct Oyinbo sef.
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2017
Senorita123:

U av chosen to disgrace urself more. It's tiger not Tigger. It's cease not seize..Oya swerve

thanks... but I'm fluent in my native language.
I'm a genius in physics & maths.

I can give 2 bleeps about the white man's language .

cone bald headed afonja woman.

with Tigger marks.
I spelt it Tigger... come n beat me
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by EnaibeSam: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nothing do you. Na your brother be governor, if you like you can go to Pluto to bring woman.
Re: Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) by austine4real(m): 6:46am On May 05, 2017
babyboss20:
I am not understanding
hppy brthday to u.
cynthia llnp

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.