Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son (1105 Views)

Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Dija Welcomes 2nd Child, A Daughter (Photo) / Tayo Faniran Praises BBNaija's Teddy A For Having Sex With BamBam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son by exlinkleads(f): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Former Big Brother Africa Season 9 housemate and runner up, Tayo Faniran, welcomed his second son yesterday. Tayo who made his debut as a singer on Big Brother Naija yesterday, announced the arrival of his new son on his Instagram page.

He wrote:

tayofaniranAND AFTER MY PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT AT #BBNaija GOD BLESSED ME WITH THIS TREASURE OF IMMEASURABLE VALUE,GOD I THANK YOU THANKS TO MY FANS AND @bigbrothernaija2017 FOR MAKING LAST NIGHT A SPECIAL ONE FOR ME,MEANWHILE MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN 5 DAYS #BBNaija #KingKongRecords #Tayonation cc @payporte

Tayo and his girlfriend welcomed a son, Jaden, during his stay in the house in 2014.

Congrats to him.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/former-big-brother-africa-runner-up.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

Re: Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son by midehi2(f): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2017
congrats! mine loading....... grin
Re: Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son by Kosy79(f): 5:13pm On Mar 13, 2017
Congrats.
Re: Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son by MzErica(f): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2017
exlinkleads:
Former Big Brother Africa Season 9 housemate and runner up, Tayo Faniran, welcomed his second son yesterday. Tayo who made his debut as a singer on Big Brother Naija yesterday, announced the arrival of his new son on his Instagram page.

He wrote:

tayofaniranAND AFTER MY PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT AT #BBNaija GOD BLESSED ME WITH THIS TREASURE OF IMMEASURABLE VALUE,GOD I THANK YOU THANKS TO MY FANS AND @bigbrothernaija2017 FOR MAKING LAST NIGHT A SPECIAL ONE FOR ME,MEANWHILE MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN 5 DAYS #BBNaija #KingKongRecords #Tayonation cc @payporte

Tayo and his girlfriend welcomed a son, Jaden, during his stay in the house in 2014.

Congrats to him.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/former-big-brother-africa-runner-up.html

cc lala stick ala mynd4 4 domini que
dear. I'm a blogger but I find it hard to copy words on instagram. o
pls how do u do it?
Re: Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
undecided
The pikin was ashamed of your performance at BBnaija liveshow last night;

so he came out

To see the face of the man disgracing the Fanirans.

angry
Re: Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son by exlinkleads(f): 11:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
MzErica:
dear. I'm a blogger but I find it hard to copy words on instagram. o
pls how do u do it?

Are you being serious or u are just being sarcastic? Cuz what you are asking have no special thing to it.
Re: Former Big Brother Africa Runner-up, Tayo Faniran, Welcomes 2nd Son by Jimi23(m): 12:20am On Mar 17, 2017
His babymama was prolly in labour so he wasn't in the right frame of mind while performing. Dat explains it.

(1) (Reply)

Sarkodie Shares Photo With His Daughter Days After His Death Rumour / Davido Cousin B-red Having Fun Cooking Roasted Meat For His Girlfriend (pics & V / The Real Definition Of A Slay Queen! Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.